What field do i have to go into to learn more about the stuff linked ?

What field do i have to go into to learn more about the stuff linked ? ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4562057/

Attached: 4satf9j5jx831.jpg (640x1072, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4562057/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thats cocaine
I would say columbia

read the link what do i have to study to learn more about that kind of stuff linked

ncbi? nlm? nih? .gov?
Im not clicking that shit
Please ask your question directly and explain on what stuff you want to learn more about

ok basically its about how when you drink you crave cocaine

Alcohol consumption is a known antecedent to cocaine relapse. Through associative conditioning, it is hypothesized that alcohol increases incentive motivation for cocaine and thus the salience of cocaine-related cues, which are important in maintaining drug-taking behavior. Cocaine-using individuals display a robust cocaine cue attentional bias as measured by fixation time during the visual probe task. The purpose of the present study was to evaluate the influence of alcohol administration on cocaine cue attentional bias using eye-tracking technology to directly measure attentional allocation.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4562057/

hover over the names of the authors, professor, and see what their degrees are in. it's all psychology and psychiatry.

thank you Yea Forums tard i would think they would have some kind of specialization in substance abuse though. the reason im looking it up is because everytimt i drink now i crave coke and it sucks because it means i cant do anything as an escape from irl problems

My neighbor does pretty much the same thing
You are addicted. Stop and dont give into the feeling as you start craving coke the next time.

and you were right it was psychiatry which is sad because i still need to get my ged and my mental health is shit so i dont think I should be one

i know but the only way to do that is to not drink and be completely sober which is a challenge because i dont enjoy life at all

Drink energy drinks when you booze and you can break the habit.

is that not super dangerous ? i thought thats what 4lokos were basically

Do you think it's more dangerous to drink and do cocaine or drink and do caffeine? Do you know what cocaethylene is? Are you actually retarded?

I understand it isnt easy. But it wont get better, too. Maybe find a new habit? Start smoking pot for example

i know what that is actually i have done a lot of research on the topic.

i can't smoke anymore because i have panic atttacks or i would in a heart beat i used to smoke when i was 12 up to 16 so i think that has something to do with it

Vodka redbulls are a thing mongo. Try it.

Then maybe start doing something productive with your time.

op here thank you all for your thoughts and ideas and answering my initial question

medicine I guess