Doll/diaper thread

Doll/diaper thread

Pic is me (in diapers) and my doll, Tracy (in diapers) I had to get rid of

Attached: Tracy diaper cute crib.jpg (1024x1365, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCS9wsRRSTY_cXYxBl2YKi5Q
pastebin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine being the guy who gets off on this larp. Whew.

Attached: 1141138088_0072.jpg (220x242, 9K)

Well. All these years and Yea Forums finally shocks me.

Germany

Diese Herrenrasse ist homo

Fag

Hello i have a youtube page if youd like to subscribe i will start uploading diaper videos and if you continue to watch i will make enough money to buy a new doll and make videos with her

youtube.com/channel/UCS9wsRRSTY_cXYxBl2YKi5Q

If I see that someone subscribes to me i will post another picture that is a different picture than the other on is tarted with

Attached: 1384123181788.jpg (823x823, 70K)

I subbed, now pay up little girl

Thank you!

Would you be interested in being my daddy and changing me and my sister when i can afford one?

Attached: Tracy fat-assed diaper.jpg (1024x1365, 188K)

i will not stand for silence, misery or violence. the only thing that separates us from the beast in the wild is faith. it may be faith in a god, an object, or your fellow man, but, if you can pray to whatever it is, you my friend, are indeed, a human.

Attached: diapered leggings.jpg (300x400, 27K)

People are f'kin strange.

Faith is something that we must never allow ourselves to lose, or surrender to the enemy no matter what that enemy may be, jews, communists, or drugs and alcohol. While that faith does not have to be in god, you must know that if it is placed elsewhere, you, will indeed, be condemned, to the hot, warm, wet with magma, smoking, noisy depths of lucifer's hell. the beauty of me and my sister tracy cannot reach you there, you will forever be wishing for this opportunity again, and thinking you should have heeded my warning when you had the chance, put instead, you'll be in hell, dying over and over for all of eternity

Attached: bouncer girl.jpg (300x400, 24K)

need i remind you of what will happen to your soul in hell while you physical body is left behind to rot and be forgotten? God does not allow your physical body to decompose if you have faith. In hell, the devil will strip you of your pride, your dignity, your love (because it was not for god) and I will not pity you as i watch with my sister from the heavens while we are being changed by detached angelic hands, soft as my cute baby bottom. nay, we will only take pride in our foresight, knowing that this would be were your blasphemous path would end.

Attached: looking at daddy or mommy.jpg (300x400, 18K)

You seem fun I’d love to spend time with you cuties. I’d even change you and clean up your mess

Are you a daddy or an mommy? where does your faith sit?

Attached: naughty diapered young baby bitch.jpg (300x400, 18K)

I'm way too stoned for this shit.

Attached: woah.png (735x720, 313K)

This plus my bad trip is going to finally make me fucking puke.

Attached: puking-madotsuki.jpg (125x125, 4K)

grown ass men dressing as toddlers

Drugs are only for people who are lacking faith in themselves. If you do not have faith in yourself, you do not have faith in god, for you are his perfect creation. stop this, have faith, or burn.

Attached: painted nail sissy diaper baby bitch playing with sweet little creature.jpg (300x400, 19K)

Within my god given spirit, I am a three year old girl. by calling me grown man you are saying you don't have faith in my god given spirit. You spit teeth in the mouth of god, speak no longer, less you change you ways.

Attached: flaccid seduction.jpg (400x300, 19K)

I'd rather burn that be in whatever fucking afterlife your talking about.

I speaking of heaven and hell and you will fucking burn excuse my language. you will not agree with yourself as your flesh melts away while I, with my sister, Tracy, watch you from heaven. We will be bonding with our angelic parents as they change and bathe us while you suffer. change your ways, for you can die any moment.

Attached: little pee mess change.jpg (400x300, 19K)

I do not only speak to the disgusting druggie weirdo, but to all of humanity. HAVE FAITH IN THE LORD, HE MADE ME THIS WAY FOR YOU

Attached: pretty shaved little girl makes a wet toilet mess.jpg (300x400, 17K)

Ha so I'm the disgusting one.

If you refuse to change me, that would mean you are refusing to change a 3 year old girl, condemning her to disease and death. If you refuse because you say I am not a three year old girl, that means you deny that god gave me the permanent forever spirit of a three year old girl, meaning you deny god. I you don't wish to be set ablaze, then you will do what must be done. change me, do the good deed.

Attached: shaved cutie with fucking ass.jpg (400x300, 20K)

yes

Attached: what mommy sees.jpg (300x400, 19K)

kys before you hurt someone, pls

To kill my self would be a violation of gods orders. DO NOT FUCKING ATTEMPT TO TELL ME TO DO SUCH A THING. I only hurt those that hurt my sweet little Tracy, and they deserve it so I enjoy every second of their pain, become their pain and force suffering upon them.

Attached: wish i had a cute little pussy.jpg (300x400, 17K)

God damn americans and their lack of healthcare. You see what happens without medication and combined with fanatic religion? Disgusting peoples with no culture ...

Everyone is a snow flake in your poor swamps of false freedom

Attached: 1560883821112.jpg (640x828, 132K)

If you were to harm this girl here, my sister, my little hot Tracy, then you'd better learn to fucking fear me, because you'll have your damn head cracked as if a dog bit too hard on a tennis ball which then, by the power of God, morphed into your skull with face and eyes attached

Attached: sexy tracy letting loose poopies.jpg (300x400, 18K)

Neck yourself

Attached: 0474364572.jpg (1014x1670, 116K)

I rebuke you in the name of the almighty GOD.

Attached: seductive shaved whore.jpg (400x300, 19K)

Your ugly piece of plastic is just converted crued oil, faggy dipshit

No, I don't need surgery

Attached: cute girl haircut means haircutE.jpg (400x300, 27K)

Untermensch

God would rather have me being a drug addict in this made up heaven over you

Tracy sucks

SHE IS SOFTER AND MORE GENTLE THAN YOU BURNING ASS COULD EVER PRAY TO BE WHORE!!!

say all the words you want because they can't hurt her, she is a goddess. but if you try more than words, things such as physical violence, they will fail, because I guard her like this every night!

Attached: me watching tracy snore.jpg (300x400, 18K)

fuck you, I rebuke you again.

I understand jealousy, but you're pathetic. I'll pray to my God to make you see the light

Attached: cute onesy baby little sissy.jpg (300x400, 22K)

I would love to melt your stupid piece of chinese plastic. Looks like something a disabled three year old wouldn't like to play with. Give this junk whatever name you want, it won't change the fact that god already left you a long time ago

false, go pray

Attached: hot fucking bitch wish you had me.jpg (300x400, 20K)

You, are a false prophet, leader of none, beholder of no faith.

Attached: new shirt for fucking hot sissy toddler girl.jpg (300x400, 20K)

The word is envy you dumb nigger

Attached: 1562461713441.jpg (720x927, 55K)

There is nothing to pray at ... you are the living evidence, that there is/was/will never be any gods, you sick fuck

This is why the mentally ill should be locked away from the rest of the fucking world.

You worship a negro rapist, leave

Attached: fit little girl flashes mommy.jpg (300x400, 16K)

I understand now, you wish you could see her perfect little pussy many times a day like me. Here, enjoy it, it's the best you're gonna get

Attached: pure beauty.jpg (300x400, 18K)

Let’s see that man pussy, op

I would date Tracy

Fuck off you old as fuck faggot

Reported. Now kill yourself or we will

Attached: 4727789665.jpg (2308x1616, 153K)

I second that

I am not a fucking fag. fags are to be stoned on sight.

Attached: fresh ass.jpg (400x300, 18K)

God is dead dude. What are you talking about

You are a sick druggie, you are below me and my sister, learn it bitch

Attached: perfection gives mommy chance at sucking nubby.jpg (400x300, 25K)

I've been doing this shit for well over an hour, and I'm actually getting sick going through this guys pictures, I'm gonna drop the act but yeah, you have been punk'd

Attached: horny towled baby cunt.jpg (300x400, 17K)

At least we dont get off to kids.

So, was my larping any good?

Attached: pretty whore bathe.jpg (400x300, 17K)

Damn guess being high and sleep deprived gets me on the end of looking like a dumb ass.

I'm not exactly a winner myself man.

Don't open your door user :)

All in all we're all a bunch of fucking losers.

that is by far the most mentally distressing thing i have ever seen, worse then any rekt thread

Attached: 1559501847214.png (960x960, 1.21M)

I'm gonna go Cobain by brain now, cya.

Attached: soaked diaper cutie.jpg (400x300, 18K)

OP here, killing myself tonight Yea Forums, ive finally had enough
>gf hates me
>family hates me
>dad molested me when i was 5
>get gang stalked and people constantly look through my window
>brother recently came out as transgender and said he has feelings for me
unironically not dealing with this shit anymore.
since you guys have given me a home, and kept me entertained, ill return the favor.

link to stream + quick rundown:
pastebin
.com/s96cUuU2

Thank you for always being my favorite board btw.

~keks

Attached: img_9946-3.jpg (434x579, 57K)

Kinda wanna see the doll elbow or shoulder deep fisting your ass......

be careful what you wish for

Attached: 1551297529476.jpg (960x720, 68K)

Hey OP, it’s good to see that you are enjoying yourself and spending time in a way that brings you satisfaction.

Can I ask - what’s the tube/string coming out of you and your sister? What is it for?

Op I know this is bait but I'm also into diapers. 26m here. Padded under my footsy jamaz...