Girls dont like me and i dont know why

girls dont like me and i dont know why..
im so god damn fucking mad
so mad i could rape

Attached: IMG_2682[1].jpg (3088x2316, 1.09M)

no we dont

Hey man, you're actually quite attractive. You're just not looking for the right women.

be gay and ill fuck you in the butt boy.

tell the people in the fucking bagel shop

Attached: 1239330901864.jpg (400x396, 63K)

cut your hair and shave your face. you look like a washed up divorced alcoholic dad.

oH wait i read like as “girls like me” so kill me pls

Ur dum

You’re actually attractive for that scruffy edgy vibe. You kinda look like Mulder from X-Files, nerd/ emo chicks dig that too.

In light of that, it means you’re just awkward and have a shitty personality.

Look up YouTube videos on charisma and how to get it. Become a fuller, better version of yourself, then things will change.

Go with stubble, not the pubic hair beard you have now. Get a hair cut, you look like kind of a loser, and girls don't want that at your age.

What is your approach to a girl when you like her? If you're expecting them to approach and seek you out, it won't happen.

You look ok, kinda hot IMHO, so I guess it must either be, shitty clothes, bad smell or shitty personality

i dont know where to find women i dont get matches on tinder and i get banned from pof girls always ghost me if i do get their number

furthered by not being able to rotate the photo. to be true authentic you must now post one like this

Attached: awddawd.jpg (3088x2316, 259K)

im 6 ft 5 inches nigga fuck u
how about you be a tranny and ill fuck and cum in ur butt

If you have a doctor remove your balls, you’ll stop fretting about it. Better then going to prison for rape.

do you even know where you are? faggot, you will never get laid

you are fat

by your replies, it seems your personality is the reason women don't like you. try growing up. get iff of Yea Forums. youre pretty hot tho

If you're 77 inches then with that resting asshole face you have, girls may be intimidated or find you unapproachable.

If you're not matching on tinder, your photos suck. Smile and look exciting in the photos. Sell yourself as being young and sought after.

Girls like that you fuck

yeah nah im good

sir are you in california bc i will be ur gf for one penny

I think you are pretty hot. But I don't know. Women need soo much to say yes to a guy. They have high (unreal) standards. May be based on money, status, goals and career. But as a man I think you are hot. And I definitely will have a date with you.

based, redpilled AND a faggot. never change, Yea Forums

nah im in australia but i can drive

im not gay sorry user

Yeah. But am I lying?. Im a faggot and I can see the desperation of straight men to conciliate women. I just say something to explain human behavior.

marry me

Attached: 1639F5CA-A3CA-43E4-9E33-BF509ACF71B5.jpg (1240x672, 183K)

damn u have very cute eyes, okay

Dating apps are tough unless you're like top 20%. It sounds like in person you're not nailing your first impressions. You need to come off as genuine and charismatic. Give a genuine sounding compliment and seem confident and high energy. Make sure your energy is positive

Go out to a bar with friends
Date how it used to be done before
smartphones. Don’t do cliches
everyone is so glued to their phones
nowadays that they expect to
know everything. Ask out a girl how
you would like to if you were a girl.
I did that and I no longer need to waste money on hookers because I have a
slutty gf

I think you are a hamplanet.

what if i have a negative attitude and dark energy ?

lol
pleb thinks he has a girlfriend
but he really has a venereal disease
jajaja

what’s that

youre actually not bad looking. i just said to shave up and cut the hair because it would show your good looking face more. your insecurity has led you to adopting an ugly persons tactics for compensating

its like a landwhale

If you have to ask what a hamplanet is you shouldn't have to know.

gay retard faggot pussy bitch

yes chief

Attached: 87061F08-19A1-40AF-92C0-509F219BA2FC.jpg (1024x1820, 105K)

>9161▶
Have sex incel

i have sex sometimes