Would you vote for a law that turns all asian college girls into sex slaves?

Would you vote for a law that turns all asian college girls into sex slaves?

Attached: 1547400733881.jpg (2048x1365, 250K)

Does it make me a furry if I want to see her fuck that big teddy bear?

I would vote for a law that stops israeli board sliders from posting the same thing every day.

I do not think such a proposition would go over well with the female population, but in this mythical scenario in which it has a chance of being passed into law I would vote for it and then tell the girls I didn’t to get on their good side before fucking them anyway and apologizing for my male needs.

Attached: 12E9B593-91A7-4119-9F8B-0805CAD60F8D.jpg (628x720, 90K)

Omg lol

who is she?

Oh shit is that a new meme format??

bump

yes. absolutely.
i'm in favor of any law that has women in their natural place in society

what's the best part about this law?
know any asian girls who you want to see in this situation?

the best part is that you can fuck as many of those sluts in any way you wish without repercussion.
yeah. asian chick in my building. would love to fuck her and dump my load in her pussy

pics of her? how old is she?

don't got pics. mid 20s. 24 or 25

how should the girls who resist be punished?

hypno shock therapy.
strap them onto a chair, completely naked, a collar on their neck and electrodes all over their bodies.
they'd all be in a huge room with images constantly playing subliminal messages. when they struggle, they get shocked.
girls who left the therapy keep their collars on, any time they misbehave, they get shocked

What would happen if a girl who has a collar accidentally walks through a homeless alley?

In a heartbeat, I’ve got a few girls I know that I’d destroy

any pics?

Got kwk?

unfortunately no
just post here? would love to see them

likely gets gangbanged by a bunch of homeless guys

i wonder if the homeless guys would force her to stay and be their personal asian cumdump

they'd probably ditch her once they were done. but she most definitely would get pregnant from it

what are some of the worst fates/situations that can happen to an asian girl if this law passes?

post all the girls

getting raped to death by authorities for misbehaving

All of the people she knew and loved, especially her closest friends..she’d be completely betrayed, finding out what they truly see her as, just a tight body to pound.

File got deleted? Anyone see it before?

imagine if a collared girl is found by a middle school boy who just reached puberty

he fucks her right then and there.
then he brags about it to his friends. they all wanna try it too.
he takes them to her and they all take turns fucking her

do they keep her afterwards?

It would be hot as hell if that happened to my close Asian friend

got a pic?

yes. all throughout puberty they keep fucking her.
get her pregnant a handful of times

No, it should be a challenge to get one. I don’t want to see this goddesses getting fucked by greasy incels like OP.
They are an achievement not something everyone can get.

Attached: 2678509662.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

Only share on apps not this

what's hot about it?

post on imgur and then delete?

some girls can be made into public slaves too

No

no, but I would vote for a law that would allow me to buy labor from incarcerated inmates (including sex). Come to think of it, why isn't this a thing? These people are locked up, often for crimes that aren't such a big deal, and have skills. For example, why can't I pay ADX Florence to rent ted kaczynski's mathematical expertise at a rate much lower than market value? Why must we waste such greatness?

She’s so innocent and nice, but has such a nice bod. I’d just want to see her ravaged and covered

I would vote for a law that would dox all faggots on Yea Forums and reddit and put a bounty on their heads

Nah

>Would you vote for a law that turns all girls into sex slaves?
Besides the fear of institutionalizing slavery again, and that I might not be worth much or survivie this enviroment, yeah I would.