I wanna RP. Lets do some Yea Forums

I wanna RP. Lets do some Yea Forums
TRIBE WARS. [MT]Mountain Tribe VS [FT]Forrest Tribe
Pick a side and roll
DUBS = choose what your tribes action is.
TRIPS = Natural Disaster
QUADS = End of the World as we know it

Attached: 2tribes.jpg (1416x672, 105K)

mountain tribe kills self rollllll

FT get panzer

Forest tribe make sharp sticks

MT Becomes chads

Reroll

if dubs, green tribe has a gay orgy

Mountain tribe procreate and gains another member

rerollroll

aaa

repoller

got it

Ye??

ez

Yellow tribe offers green tribe a gift of shiny rocks, then asks the chief for peace talks. We just want to live in our mountains and you can live in your forest and we don't have to kill each other. Maybe we can even have like a trade agreement or a research agreement or something down the road. The future is wide open, man.

Attached: 1534789882266.jpg (600x786, 74K)

Re

Yellow tribe starts mining uranium to nuke the faggots.

this.

Attached: Untitled3.png (1700x800, 39K)

rerolling!

Ft Manifests destiny

Mountain tribe commits suicide

Yellow tribe begins harvesting all the wheat, with all the wheat gone the land reveals it's true color.

Attached: sUntitled2.png (1700x812, 11K)

gdi user, wasted our shit

re-roll

Attached: 1526380973017.png (500x482, 113K)

gween twibe eat tendies

Yellow tribe starts gassing all the jews.

rerolling 2

If dubs, forest tribe builds bridge with trees to connect to mountain tribe

After the Orgy green tribe has several offspring. (baby greenlets)

Green tribe cuts down some of their wood and sells it to yellow tribe for some diamonds.

[FT]Gays out on each other. Having a super jerk fest with games such as Catch my Cum, Dodge the Cum, and Cum here Cum on Me. They eat free today. No hunting or gathering required.

Attached: 2tribes2.jpg (1416x672, 106K)

Yellow tribe builds a fort.

Green tribe all contract HIV and die.

green tribe builds a brothel

Mountain tribe build a fort atop the tallest mountain

Yellow tribe builds a village.

RE-ROLL

WTF IT'S A 1/35 RATIO FOR ROLLING DUBS WTF.

Attached: 1497357677785.jpg (364x366, 9K)

yellow tribe bombed

That's not an action you idiot. Complete waste.

Attached: 1492158713416.jpg (540x521, 57K)

Allahu Akbar

MT
Begin to send people to kidnap worthelss members of the FT, take them to the botton cave of MT, eat half of the kidnapped ft's to supply food to mt, and sacrifise the rest to the darklish abysm inside the cave for bare debt compensation

reroll

MT open up a brothel called Chucks Fuck and Suck

And once again you have failed me Yea Forums.org

Attached: {adblock.jpg (500x500, 41K)

rollloer

Yellow tribe starts making long pointy sticks to chuck over the river.

Mt elects trump to build wall

ft eats ass

MT throw a molatov at the niggers

this

Green tribe starts breeding goats for fucking, their anuses are too stretched from all that cornholing, so they put drains and nozzles into their ass to drain all the blood, and hopefully reduce the swelling.

They begin licking and drinking up each other's anal fluids and begin promptly raping newborn baby goats. That scream.

Really loudly.

Attached: 1493443960246.jpg (1277x716, 376K)

[MT]Gets some of the tribe members equipped with bombs as an Allah Akbar war tactic. Since there is no war currently going on there is nothing to 'bombed'. The [MT] continue to enjoy their mountains and the rolling sand dunes in the distance. Life is simple, life is gud

Attached: 2tribes3.jpg (1416x672, 105K)

MT: ascend

MT build an ICBM.

reroll

Mt bomb the trees from affar

rereoll

MT begins to research a giant fucking gun that can own those faggots in the woods.

Mt begins war preporation

Roll

[FT] rolling for ft declaring war on mountain tribe

Build a watch tower for the MT

MT
Convince forest tribe that useless shiny rocks are valuable, and that they need to trade good sticks for shiny rocks if they want to do good at life.

reroll 3

Ok, now that we got equipement i guess its time to start the shit
The carnal pleasure FT is living its unpure and more importantly, GAY, which means no children are born, they are corrupted beings that uses earth as their space of abundant filth, so...
Roll for MT to sacrifise a baby, unconcient of the pleasure's and suffering from the world to descend to the lowest point of the underworld, as it never experienced any possible setting it makes the sacrifise compleltly pure and able to rule in the underworld, MT begin to praise this god/goddess of death and begin to stop fearing death and accepting it, making them comfortable and adaptable with their obviously lifeless setting, and to begin avoiding suffering or filthy pleasure, making hate born in their hearths agaisnt those who waste living earth with cum, so they send men to die and women to have worthy children that follow the steps of the sacrifised baby with the purpouse of becoming pure and being able to help her rule in the underworld after death

Attached: {Another raven lover i see.png (298x325, 55K)

FT get their acts straight and invent force fields.

For world peace.

Reroll

Comon anons, MT needs worthful children, appreciation of life and respect of death, to adapt their horribly empty home and more importantly to murder those maggots, NOW
reroll

Attached: {{dense mot.jpg (274x275, 29K)

war

roll for
racism in ft

[MT]Comes across a *Wild Pack of Niggers*. They throw a molotov at the *Wild Pack of Niggers*. The molotov hits the ground and creates a small fire barrier between the [MT] and the *Wild Pack of Niggers*. The *Wild Pack of Niggers* is stunned by the magic happening before them. Dazed and confused but unharmed the *Wild Pack of Niggers* #Enrages because it is frustrated with life.

Attached: 2tribes4.jpg (1416x672, 110K)

roll

reroll

MT begins digging into the mountain for resources

My you rest easy in hell Forest Faggots

Ft learns black Magic

Roll

[MT] Builds a research lab for a *Giant Fucking Gun*. So they can kill those fagets. Research is slow since the gun is so big. It will take about 14units of time to finish and build the *BFG*.

Attached: 2tribes5.jpg (1416x672, 115K)

FT gets diarrhea

Aliens descend and give FT super technology.

(Quads)

Attached: 1497440872467.jpg (259x194, 14K)

FT has black plague spread through their colony

FT build big thick wall.

Attached: 1497443808345.jpg (624x459, 49K)

Fuck strategy!
Fuck divnity and sacrifise!
Fuck karma!
Roll for MT to drive the Nigouls (Wild pack of niggas) to the river, forcing them to pass to FT or drown, making tactic molotovers to hiden in the ground dressed as sand waiting for the nigouls to come running and screaming in rage from feeling useless from being unable to do anything to stop the big hot flower MT keeps throwing at them, when the nigouls arrive and try stop by the river wondering if sliding apart and run to the mountains or try to swin to the other side, tactical MMT's ( molotovers of the mountain tribe) begin to get up and seal the nigouls exits with fire of molotovs and tesla lookin flamethrowers and slowly pushing them to the river, making the nigouls have to swim to FT and as to begin to consume the resourses of the FT and become aggresive agaisnt them from nor FT nor the cannibals are up to share the abundant food of FT's land
ROOOLLL!

Attached: {+_afa02b75ff3b1173776296c8c8dc2afa.png (800x450, 601K)

FT discover how to asexually reproduce. Their numbers grow quickly into the dozens.

MT sucks my dick

FT discovers country music and starts holding slightly racist bonfires

Rerolll!

FT discovers cocaine

Ft builds a monument to the glorious orgy of days past, the monument is described as graphic by all

Gods my numbers. Quads might rain down from the heavens, the mana from God.

FT begins a ritual to summon an eldritch god of homosex

14TU (time units) have passed and the research for the *BFG* is complete and ready to use. Meanwhile the *Wild Pack of Niggers* further #Enrage and are becoming more brave and inching closer to the [MT]

Attached: 2tribes6.jpg (1416x672, 115K)

Ok change of plans
Alauh atbarks go to the three pikes mountain and blow themselves in the closets one to the river to seal it
Meanwhile TMMT's (tactic molotovers of Mountain tribe) surround the road to the MT's cave with fire, the nigouls are in rage from the stuning ligth they want to rest in the shadow of , they see something different in the river, they are able to pass to the side with shadows to protect their dark skin, the bunch of nigouls quickly approach the sealer river and pass as soon as possible before another TMMT stunts them with molotov magic and the river strength kills their opportunity to get out of MT

Attached: {belle.png (1200x1444, 590K)

MT tests out their new "Anal Destroying Fuck Cannon" on the wild pack of negros just for keks.

so close!
roll

Roll one more

Gay faggot
Yellow and Green develop a culture of war against eachother and have a nonstop war for their entire existence

What appears to be an *Alien GoD* appears in the sky! Its like nothing ever seen before by these mere and meek civilizations. It lingers for days as if its watching and waiting...

Attached: 2tribes7.jpg (1416x672, 118K)

MT has done nothing but failing me
Roll for FT to begin to sacrifise wear masks of animals and plants after any FT member loses its virginity, the one who had pleasured themselves with animals become guards of the forest and are forced to abandon the big tree where everyone lives to live in nature until they conquist and train the animal specie they once fucked with, making strong unpure people with trained animals ready to defend the forest and live in complete pleasure with their animal partners
lenny.jpg

Attached: {{tumblr_por6tfGMvq1w2mku2o1_1280.png (1280x1280, 552K)

i steal op's roll to roll this

You got it, lets kill that continent full of niggers and mutslims.

Brilliant new plan. Fire the fuck cannon at the alien God.

This is legite?

Roll to shot the big gun at FT's tree and give god a good show

Attached: {{But+then+everyone+that+has+those+channels+blocked+wont+see+_85459f5dd06970bde34a748d275bc006.png (304x359, 41K)

OP here, not legit. sorry

reroll

fuck you it's legit now

Attached: image.jpg (750x737, 61K)

Which are you OP?

reroll

this is legit OP
i think this guy was rerolling for legitness

Is that legit Op?
if it is, Roll for legitness!!
Comon Op, we need worthful children and alauhatbarks fearless of death!

Attached: {{explosome.jpg (1000x1302, 305K)

Roll for the FT become futanari that can reproduce, that makes them grow more faster in population.

Meh, everyone else is doing it

kek

Roll for MT to build a mine of iron followed by a metallurgical factory inside and next to MT's cave using their bended fire magic to melt the iron and build steam war machines with water from the river and big gun loaders
meanwhile they test their metal 'n fire weapons with the nigouls preparing for an uncoming war to give god the most badass show of all

Attached: {{Even+if+it+was+true+so+what+_797bcf97a177e79c5b113dce303e1d90.jpg (640x360, 69K)

Yusss

*Wild Pack of Niggers* approaches [MT] #Enraged and positioning to attack. The [MT] must react quick before they are overrun or worse, robbed and raped by *Wild Pack of Niggers*.

Attached: 2tribes8.jpg (1416x672, 119K)

wooosh

reroll Op, ive made already 3 posts trying to get rid of the Nigouls, killing them or making them go rape in FT

Attached: {bol.jpg (326x183, 14K)

damn it

5 anime girls appear

space marines saves mountian tribe

the dwarfs emerage to aid mountain tribe

I won't let all my tribe die. We must slaughter the retarded apes under the misused title of humans to protect ourselves. Take club, spear, and massive fucking gun to fight for the ones we love.

MT kill the niggers.

Attached: image.jpg (750x718, 126K)

[FT] invents rainbow dildos and sends them to [MT] as a peace offering

reroll

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mt steals Fts women and rapes them anally

Attached: 26E8E20C-933F-4588-B29F-0732F2D298CA.jpg (1404x846, 598K)

rerolling again

Rrrroooolll

Reroll

>trips
O SHIT

Yeeeeet

Roll for MT to use *spareful* actions and to reproduce with the svage Nigouls, making the children born as smart cannibals with fire magic bending knowledge that are capable of doing two actions per turn by being so quickly, physically savage and dangerous and perceptive, transforming the MMT (molotovers of mountain tribe) to MTMG (Mountain tribe molotover gouls)

Attached: {aloqueQuotxdddd+i+hate+myselfquot+anyone+else+sick+of+this+_f262ea25d1105eb7bd12194b13e6fc32.jpg (417x294, 23K)

What have u done

Mt fire the gun at niggers

I hear the devil's stomach groaning for a sacrifise and the river ripping by the determination of a abysm filled with darkness
This doesnt seems good

Attached: {goth.jpg (1200x868, 188K)

Op, does this count as a roll for shoting the MT's big-ass gun, at ft?

reroll and adds a little touch of sickness to MT

Roll for shooting the Ft with bfg

[MT]#Aims&Fires their *BFG* at [FT]'s *Main Tree* splitting it completely in two. This halts all of the gay orgy fest and anal creampies. [FT] rushes to repair the wreckage and put out the fire. The *Alien GoD* seems 'unimpressed' since it has no reaction to the extraordinary blast and destruction.

Attached: 2tribes9.jpg (1416x672, 124K)

oi nigger you forgot OP is faggot confirmed

Reroll Mt researches ICBMs

FT Genderbender totally.

MT integrates the wild Africans into their tribe, so they too can rape FT woman and live happily

We murder everyone

Roll

my Fire Bfg at FT

Rollarina

Attached: {Cropped+for+your+use+_74d10ab584c149b289113eda6b72d135.png (189x256, 97K)

Got it pay up op

This is over.

Shits about to go down

>Tfw lesbic sex condenated FT
>Tfw nigouls rape them all
>Atfw no of my awfully descriptive and good rolls were done by not being dubbs

Attached: {abso.jpg (760x839, 363K)

Kill the Ft tribe with big fucking gun

Jokes on you motherfucker. I made the big fucking gun. I called the alien God. And I made the niggers join the best tribe, the mountain tribe. Weep at my feet

*AN EARTHQUAKE ERUPTS!* Toppling mountain sides bursting natural dams and flooding the valleys and forrest floor. [MT] suffers minor casualties but in the mayhem and carnage the lesser *Wild Pack of Niggers* suffers a complete extinction! [FT]'s home is flooded and on fire but no casualties. The *Alien GoD* seems to shimmer

Attached: 2tribes10.jpg (1416x672, 136K)

kek, ANOTHER FUCKINGS DUBS THE FREAKING IRONY BRAH.

yes

OP here im assuming you mean *Wild Pack of Niggers*. you were so close yet we got trips

End the world

No, jokes on both, MT is going to consquist ft by simply raping weak women instead of becoming a worthful tribe, sending niggers to do the easy job, putting god on your side or simply shoting at FT's people more with load-big-guns even more, No.gif it all ended cause of some horny genderbender that wanted to see some lesbic sex didnt realize the other island was full of rapist with savages and fire magic to stunt, you faggot

Attached: {a9384193f0a3a3e29c87d3aa27042d286fcf3052_00.gif (320x180, 293K)

Op, you had a 666 and you do an average earthcake, how lame from you

Thats a damn shame

Nope did not re roll does not count no sir

[FT], in all the confusion and disarray forget the basics of who they are. Their genders bender to the extreme. Some grow fat tits, some dicks fall off, some hair grows rapidly fast and long and beautiful. Some are blessed with all the naughty parts.

Attached: 2tribes11.jpg (1416x672, 137K)

Really no one has rolled for Raping the FT where everyone is having carnal and pleasuring lesbic sex meanwhile you got an a fucking army in MT with fire and savages?
Roll for approaching the strength of the river weaking to pass alongside the niggers with tactic molotovers and one or two alauh atbarks to end with the women that genderbended into men meanwhile the niggers rape the women and the molotovers burn the tree completly
lets go anons

Attached: {{Fallout+gesugao_78dad3_6858635 (2).jpg (1028x618, 104K)

Whats this? not dubs?
reroll

Attached: {nodubs.jpg (225x225, 9K)

sorry, youre right. i should of been more in character. next time

Comon, lets end this shit already
reroll for raping FT people

Attached: {dsij.jpg (480x360, 36K)

You shall never get dubs. Mountain tribe will live forever

Thats the freaking idea, if you made one tribe womens, and the MT go and take them and now that the niggers are dead we can make just 1 gigantic tribe just like the romans did when they need womens because they need womens to reproduce.

Attached: Sebastiano-Ricci-The-Rape-of-the-Sabine-Women-2-.jpg (1086x700, 133K)

If you hadnt realized it yet... im with the Mountains

Attached: {hadnt.png (284x272, 91K)

This is a roll for rape?

the FT was all gay people fucking with each other, that stayed like that for many rolls until some virgin decided to genderbend them all into women so they have lesbic sex, the niggers that survived were integrated in MT, so yeah the easy solution its to do that

Alright boys, let's wrap this shit up. Rape the woman, get the win, and wait till the 404. It's been a good thread, but it has gotten a bit old. Good night or good morning or whatever bye

The mountain tribe is full of sansniggers

Roll for MT go and rape FT.

So shall i end this foolish battle huh? a well desserved ending if you ask me
Yes op, MT rapes them all

Attached: {AAA.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

raperoll'd?

Roll

Yhea, this shit is now totally legit.

Attached: 1556151704943.jpg (784x1024, 347K)

FT trains special division of love-agent women. They will spread AIDS among the MT people. (love agents fucked a monkey before)

re-roll

last 3/3 re-rell

i truly hope someone crops this threat's replies and shitpost it in the future in Yea Forums

Oh no, user, you kill us all.

[MT] has a fun and gay rape session with all the benders of [FT]. This giant *FuckFest* unites the two tribes to become a stronger, smarter, faster, and lighter skinned tribe.

Attached: 2tribes12.jpg (1416x672, 137K)

A good end for a good story.

An *AIDS* plague spreads quickly throughout the entire civilization. All the gay fucking and bestiality and pleasure of the past has caught up with this once great tribe. Briefly United, Forever Extinct. THE END

Attached: 2tribes13.jpg (1416x672, 138K)

green tribe forms the marine corps and nukes yellow tribe, which is now japan, because they bombed pearl river

Op replacement
>God gave the forest tribe a recall of mercy by protecting them from the truthful deathclaws of the devil
>FT a land or death and carnal pleasure, MT a deathland of fire and empty lifeless sand, the earth begins to open between the two lands and the clean water of the river turns red just to evapurate and sucumbing into lava emanating from the underground, the goddess of death has been annoyed by your pleasurese and suffering, no ones worthful of being alive... so...
>lavadeathmasiveednign.gif

Attached: {lava death masive ending.gif (500x280, 1.85M)

Dubs are always rigth anons
DEATHEND

Attached: {aidos.jpg (1416x672, 289K)

nice