Lets face it the American military is a bloated tax vortex and the soldiers profit off its extreme social safety net...

Lets face it the American military is a bloated tax vortex and the soldiers profit off its extreme social safety net nature. Tell me about military ass holes you knew.

Attached: C4E77F1B-D3FC-4CD4-BD25-21BC8C429B1D.jpg (1080x1061, 211K)

fuck you user
keep shitposting with the freedom others lay down their lives to defend
asshole

Who threatens my freedom? The last time it was seriously threatened was WWII and I doubt many of the soldiers from that war are still serving

fuck you libral

>defend.
That's fucking hilarious.

Guess I dont need cat insurance since I've never been in a accident

Another shit posting degenerate obsessed with America. Your envy is showing.

Hey man anything could happen to your cat. Its not as simple as just feeding it twice a day.

Military is too big=\=there should be no military

Err 9/11 bud. We were under attack.

I had dog insurance and used it a lot.

Do you think that maybe the reason we've been at peace for so long is because no other nation or even group of nation will fuck with us because of our massive fucking land military and ridiculously widespread naval force?

And whats the reason every other first world nation is also fine? No one felt like the gem rich soil of brazil was very enticing?

imagine being this delusional.

I've never felt the need to purchase cat insurance, i like to to live dangerously.

miletary is gay

Also the US.

Fun fact, we have a larger military presence in Europe than Europe.

The soldiers do not profit.

The war contractors and the senators in their pockets profit a fucking lot. The people stupid enough to sign up suffer but then again, they did sign up.

The US navy guarantees international free passage. Good luck having world trade without piracy suppression.

other than retirement they get social capital

Fuckin conspiracytard. You think invisible nazi ufos did 9/11 or someshit? We were attacked bro make no mistake about it, America was under attack. If we didn't yave the military to protect us 9/11 would be a daily occasion. Nothing near as bad has happened to America since because our troops kept and continue to keep us safe.

How… relevant, going to answer my question though?

Troops didnt stop 9/11 2 reinforcing cockpit doors did

Somali pirates ring a bell?

Im thinking of joining the military cause im bore and want to fortnite dance on third world countries.

Bullshit. We went to Iraq and killed those terrorist fucks and 9/11 didn't happen twice. Besides planes arent the only way ofmdoing terror you dumbass

1) If the navy did a good job they shouldn’t
2) still dosent justify the army and air force
3) or why any other country isint getting invaded by the nebulous they

You can make the argument that the federally backed benefits guaranteed by a contract allow them to profit such as free food and housing, free college, the opportunity to literally live outside the country for free, free medical, free dental, optometry etc... all that and a paycheck, I mean its minimum wage but theres not a whole lot to spend your money on when everything is already paid for.

The general public doesnt realize it but the American military is reaping every possible benefit and right now were not really doing anything dangerous or are actively engaged in any combat. Even those that enlist in spec ops and as grunts specifically to see combat are sitting in garrison day and day out training for the mythical Iran invasion or waiting for Korea to do something.

>without troops 9/11 would have been a daily occurrence
>Planes arent the only way to do terrorism dumbass
Move that goal post
I said why the troops wouldn’t have stoped a 9/11 2 and isis and its ilk pop up each time we wack a terror group down there

Fuckin koreans we should nuke em

Isis only pooped up because we didn't invade syria and iran. Like read a history book dumbass, unpatriotic fuck

Its a welfare program for submissive gun freaks

Soldiers certainly don't profit off it. The U.S. hasn't fought a war in 75 years. The soldiers are just pawns in a seemingly never-ending globalist propaganda campaign to create the next "refugee crisis."

Iraq had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. The invasion of Iraq was sold to the public as getting rid of weapons of mass destruction (of which no evidence was ever found). Troops couldn't have prevented 9/11 either. It was a response to the U.S. using the Mujahedin and then abandoning them and then leaving troops in Saudi Arabia after the Gulf War. Your argument that troops somehow deter terror is actually exactly the opposite of what they do. When American troops piss off locals in foreign countries, those locals tend to lash out at the Americans the only way they can, through terrorism.

19 Saudis = Iraq
Makes sense dumbass

So they are just incapable of finishing the job/choosing the right target thats real unpatriotic of you to say

Attached: summertime.png (416x431, 227K)

Fuckin dumbass liberal. This is how the terrorists win, if we went into syria and iran like we were supposed to we would have started and won ww3. And there would be no more terrorists. Itsmall Obamas fault , Bush wasn't a bad guy. Now islam is commin to America all cause we went soft. Oh and Iraq had everything to do with 9/11

They were trained in iraq by saddam.
Noo not what I'm saying you dumbass. We had to finish the job but obama =the liberals wouldn't let us and now look at the mess we are in. Trump is doing his best to fix it but it's already fucked up unpatriotic retards like both of Ya'll

those damn terrorist. Remember pearl harbor.

9/11 was done by Mossad, your own government let it happen so we could war it up

Obama followed Bush’s time table and ramped up drone strikes. He even asked congress to have the resources to declare war on isis but they said no

I'm still pissed at japs for that one. But i do like sony playstation and nissan gtr, so they get a pass.. for now.
Fuck you you antisemitic cunt, Israel is our greatest allie and has done so much for America and the world. I mean after the holocaust and all that we getmstupid fucks like you. Your lucky in America you have the freedom to say what you say, cause you should be locked up.

Obama launched a drone war like a pussy. Hed rather stike from a distance like the bitch that he is, instead of going forma real mans war. 2012 was a missed opportunity, Mitt Romney would have sorted those dam muslim terrorists out. Mitt ran a good campaign, I'd be surprised if it wasn't a damm fix up. Fuckin democrats

Yeah but so are brown people and thousands of single mothers who collect mandatory child support payment from millions of men who have absolutely no obligation to them or their shitty kid.

He tryed to do a real war and was denied, what was he supposed to do go against congress and show contempt for the rule of law? If he did that youed be here bitching about how he was a dictator who went aginst congress

ITT: smug millennial shitposters who will never, and would never defend anything except their weed supply.
>Reeeeee I don't like military spending.
>My MFA should have been fucking free.