The drones are watching

The drones are watching..
ICE is watching...
Informers are watching..
You can run..
You can hide..
Tic tock your time is coming..

Soon.

Attached: 8D2DE4E9-5010-49AD-886B-F3BA63A9D0B2.jpg (300x264, 20K)

and im still going to get away, just like i have for the past 20 years amigo.

Trump announced they were doing ICE raids on almost 2k people sometime this month. Do you think it is sporting of him to give prey a head start? But there are millions of illegal immigrants. What about the 9,998,000 who get to stay?

I will be harboring some friends from these raids this weekend. Fuck ice.

>You can run
>You can hide
oh, well that's not so bad then. guess people will just do that. good advice, good thread

I need a place to crash amigo, can I stay with a good Ally like you? will I be safe?

They’ll be told to vote Democrat.

They’ve been under surveillance for awhile, they won’t get far.

ok? you said they could run and hide, whats the truth?

They’ll run and hide regardless, it just won’t do them any good. It did seem weird that Trump warned them though.

Not really. He "warned" them just to have the media talking about it. That's why he does all of this silly shit on twitter too, he just loves the media attention... until he pretends he doesn't.

tl;dr it isn't even about the roundup it's just publicity and he l o v e s it

Resisting ones are getting shot or beaten. What a great day to be alive. Fuck these squatters.

>hates trump for playing the kike media like a loot

Attached: retard4.jpg (616x750, 113K)

lute

Attached: spelling mistake.jpg (735x541, 35K)

Nevermind the libshit leaker that got arrested though, amirite?

He should’ve announced it after the fact, like a “guess what I did while you all had a normal day” and then wait for applause.

You're a defective person.

As are you. We wouldn't be here otherwise. Just admit you get off on being a masochistic victim, like I get off on being a sadist.

Attached: 62362647_10213868472721249_9069606310667878400_n.jpg (640x608, 65K)

This is actually meant for citizens, remember regardless of your stance on immigration, cops are NOT your friend either.

Attached: D-gFnw0XYAAF5iV.jpg (499x543, 80K)

I'm a sadist too, just not in the same way. Idgaf about illegal immigrants.

>thinks that making an observation is hateful
most witchhunted president of all time I tell you what

Ah, enjoy then.

This is true, your right to remain silent counts whether you’re under arrest or not and video every time. (Don’t let them tell you it’s illegal to film)

Nothing Wrong With Hard Working Mexicans...it the gang bangers

Attached: AOC ICE.jpg (720x405, 34K)