Hey guys, girl on kik who was 15 just sent me a "nude" then told me she was 15...

Hey guys, girl on kik who was 15 just sent me a "nude" then told me she was 15. She said she was 17 in the post she made and I'm 18, am I fucked?

Attached: 1546131658413.jpg (728x500, 75K)

Follow up, she said my ip was being tracked, is this true or did I get b8'd?

KIK IS SHIT

Attached: 592865-650.png (250x250, 101K)

send a nude back

true, but she said she was hot and wanted to trade so I pulled a cock off of here and sent it

I did, she sent the pic and then said I was being ip traced

KIK is snooped by the FBI and has multiple backdoors in it

Nice knowin gerbrony

yeah but is there anything they can really get me on? I didn't know her age, and I didn't push to meet or do anything.

You have been visited by the Laura of mediocre threads.

This thread is about to die with only 9 replies. OP, hopefully you got what you desired out of it and that it wasn't a total loss.

Attached: from_tkg_on_trash.png (131x210, 66K)

Not really, just hope I dont get FBI’d

I think if it were real they wouldnt use that it was being "tracked," they'd just have your ip already. How are you sure she's even real? People fake the camera app. I think the worst that could happen is your kik get b&. Guess u gotta wait and see

Only tards get fbi attention. Now post her kik

Or they report you to the cyber police lolz

Softbakedhams
Said she’ll send back if you send first
Said she was 17 too

Doesn't exist

Fuck

Softbakedham?

Probably

17 is still underage you daft nonce. Enjoy Jamal in jail

Pics or it didn't happen, faggot.

Attached: 1531144676222.jpg (387x309, 12K)

you're getting
>le epic troll'd
by some beta leddit fag. just ignore them.

yeah dude ur going to jail for that, u fucking idiot thats like saying ''dudes my friend offered me something as a gift and when i left with it he called me and said i was joking u just stole from me, am i fucked''

Attached: 6780765255.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)