My blood is boiling right now

My blood is boiling right now.

Defacing my flag at an ICE facility and putting up the fucking Mexican flag. Attacking the cops for following the law

:(

Attached: 2DDB00B4-9260-40E2-99FB-ED9EAC1F56A1.jpg (768x432, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2019/07/13/us/armed-man-killed-tacoma-immigration-facility/index.html
foxnews.com/us/colorado-protestors-rip-down-american-flag-at-ice-facility-raise-mexico-flag-vandalize-blue-lives-matter-flag
foxnews.com/us/armed-man-reportedly-shot-after-throwing-incendiary-devices-at-ice-detention-center
youtu.be/HEXWRTEbj1I
discord.com\invite\ZpQWsMy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your flag gives off an aura of gayness anyway.

Viva México cabrones

its not even correct american flag

who cares,wasnt losing house majority enough for you trumpshits to realize republicans hate you along with the majority of america?

It’s a defaced Blue Lives Matter flag

Ahuevo

There’s going to be a fucking fight tomorrow

At least protect the innocent, the Americans and the children. The liberals can perish for all I give a fuck

Fuck off, you hate filled, raging faggot.

This will just get white people to vote for Trump...in the old days this was a capital punishment

These are the people we are just letting into the country for free.

I’m not hate-filled, I just want secured borders, enforcement of the law and freedom of speech. You hate me for that, so you’re a hate-filled piece of shit

Blue lives do matter but ICE isn’t a police organization and shouldn’t exist

Attached: mexicans_fuck_off_america.jpg (560x262, 133K)

Maybe this will cheer you up.
cnn.com/2019/07/13/us/armed-man-killed-tacoma-immigration-facility/index.html

Yes they are, they’re federal law enforcement tasked with protecting the borders.

when did they attack anyone? also your flag is a blue lives matter flag?

Fuck you, pig. It’s not even Old Glory.

If you didn't know, now you know.

If you don't care, go fuck yourself

One less lib.

The less of them, the better off everyone else is

People said the same racist bullshit in the 1900s to the Italians because change is scary to fags like you

They took down the US flag and put up a mexican flag

foxnews.com/us/colorado-protestors-rip-down-american-flag-at-ice-facility-raise-mexico-flag-vandalize-blue-lives-matter-flag

immigration enforcement at the borders is border patrol, ICE is tasked with immigration enforcement everywhere else.

We have border patrol to protect our borders. ICE is just government funded stormtroopers who break down the doors of people searching for a better life.

that's not "defacing" "your flag". where was the violence too?

This is different. The italians were not trying to make themselves a majority in this country. The mexicans are literally pushing other races out of this country.

Naw, you are clearly full of hate and are a useful idiot. Go piss into the wind.

>searching for a better life
What about our own vets and our homeless in the fucking streets you globalist piece of shit?

To the democrats the fucking illegals have more rights than our own citizens. It’s insanity. They are literally fighting to overthrow the United States.

That means that the left are now enemies

Attached: american_flag_toilet_paper.jpg (620x412, 163K)

foxnews.com/us/armed-man-reportedly-shot-after-throwing-incendiary-devices-at-ice-detention-center

You are full of paranoid delusions.

Fuck you piece of shit

EAT MY PEE PEEE MR SENPAI YENNI TESTING NEW PROXIES FUMo

igger34jkl:

It is now. By presidential decree.

Attached: coloring flag 2.jpg (640x671, 71K)

Yeah we should line the Mexicans up and shoot them. I don't understand why we have to waste all this tax payer money houseing, torturing and slowly starving the brown little fuckers when it would be more efficient to shoot them. TRUMP 2020!

that's not even the same facility or day, faggot.

Attached: trump-confort.jpg (750x1003, 102K)

You sound like an inflamed hemorrhoid, stay mad Joebob.

This all happened today, and you do fucking realize that protests have been happening all weekend at ICE facilities, right?

the flag thing happened yesterday in CO, and the firebombing happened this morning in WA. are you really this much of a faggot?

FUCK
THE
USA

Attached: US flag.jpg (1484x1093, 85K)

these are the facts, pay attention.

Attached: census-minority1.jpg (920x970, 189K)

>fighting to overthrow
Shut up faggot there aren’t enough mexicans in the planet to displace the current population in the United States.

If the US ever falls you’re the first one to go

Attached: muriKKKan Ajay Rochester Sydney AU.jpg (634x791, 128K)

and the dems just approved $4.6 billions for housing/healthcare for these illegals while millions of americans are homeless in california.

Attached: californiafeces.jpg (499x444, 49K)

No one reads your angsty propaganda and misinformation.

>What about our own vets and our homeless in the fucking streets you globalist piece of shit?
vets get almost $200 billion a year in benefits, and the homeless get disability benefits most of the time too. are you suggesting we just give the VA an unlimited budget, along with forcing people to not be homeless?

Go there then

It won’t, your faggy little revolution won’t even last as long as the yellow shitposters did.

peepee Jeeni beni banning a whole country, nigger fdkt

igger34jkl:

Well there’s enough conservatives to “displace” the fucking liberals. Won’t that be a sight?

All we have to do is make estrogen pills and Starbucks illegals

Protip, lardassed burgers: Ya gotta poo in the loo!

USA will turn into a 3rd world country with such demographics.

Attached: USAracecontri.png (756x768, 131K)

Funny how it’s always conservatards who’s cunts start flapping over Starbucks cups...

Sounds like it already is.

Anti-illegals raids start before sunrise tomorrow morning

Go fuck yourself :)

We're already here.

Attached: US 1836.png (1000x677, 98K)

Attached: us flag (2).jpg (886x468, 68K)

You are a useful idiot. trump said it clear as day, he loves the poorly educated.

Attached: us deliberates.jpg (600x462, 42K)

Viva la Mexico you just hate us cause all your white women love us.
youtu.be/HEXWRTEbj1I

Attached: us naivete.jpg (450x437, 52K)

peepee Jeeni beni banning a whole country, nigger tQhs

igger34jkl:

peepee Jeeni beni banning a whole country, nigger fDat

igger34jkl:

If you and your soy boy friends actually attempt to overthrow this great nation then I'll see your bitch ass on the battlefield.

He’s doing what I wanted him to do. If you blame him, blame me first because he’s doing the job he was hired to do.

Raids start tomorrow before sunrise

:)

Attached: us freedumbs.png (1920x1080, 260K)

Attached: us militarism.png (450x401, 241K)

You are the real minority.

Attached: muriKKKan CbNPG.jpg (600x600, 105K)

Look guys, the hick finally got internet in his trailer!

Attached: 37EB9DF7-70B1-4519-9D5A-B0BEF64C279A.jpg (1334x750, 87K)

Nope.

Attached: DA13CC56-BAAC-4113-9917-A6B7E0A7E9E7.png (1280x812, 687K)

Attached: muriKKKans 02.jpg (825x824, 284K)

Beaners gonna bean

How can America remain a technological advanced country when white become a minority? Browns/blacks can't do math.

Attached: maths.jpg (482x323, 71K)

Attached: muriKKKan 03.jpg (720x588, 78K)

Race war now
(you'll lose)

Hey white boi we gonna fuck yo up yo small dick. You hire us to clean yo house we fucking yo wives with our fists all day. Drink yo beer, you scared little white bois

Attached: tumblr_inline_mvmajeRPKW1rfxy42.jpg (429x353, 71K)

>utterly ignores population density
>the very definition of ignorant

Attached: eljiqvjiwg831.jpg (640x797, 80K)

Just remember while you cry and whine about how unfair everything is for white men, everyone else is sick of your dumb bullshit.

If people hate the US so much why don’t they just leave?

White men are more oppressed than women or any minority

Still, ya gotta feel sorry for the MAGAttes.
They weren't born that way. Their schools and their mass media made them that way.

Attached: muriKKKans 05.jpg (1024x1016, 132K)

I might be ignorant but I got Trump elected and Trump is making America a safer place.

If illegals were Republican you wouldn’t want them here, so quit your bitching. And even if they were, they still don’t belong here. They can go wait in line along with everyone else.

This made my chuckle. Poor snowflake.

There’s no “might” about it. You are.

dude you guys are the hate filled pieces of shit, you are so fucking indoctrinated its become a literal joke.

Attached: 1563027344814.jpg (540x648, 43K)

Truly the most ignorant and self-absorbed bunch of people in history.

Attached: 1557963622025.jpg (540x667, 101K)

maybe i'm the only crunchy granola california libtard who thinks so, but i think illegal immigration is something we should crack down on and fight tooth-and-nail. (mainly by pursuing those who overstay their visas and removing them promptly. it's proven that illegal border crossings represent a smaller issue, and i believe the wall is a pointless political dogwhistle that won't fix the problem.) i don't give a fuck about anyone's race, gender, religion, whatever, but i do care about respect for the law and this great nation. come in legally. become a citizen and you're my compatriot. but trying to provide a better life for your family has NEVER been a valid excuse for committing a crime.

america should be for americans first. those who want to become americans, do it right.

Suicide rate among white males is evidence enough of this

Cry harder and faster.

You can go with them if you want. I want you to get the fuck out of here. I served in the military so I have a right to be here, but you’re kind of a stick in the mud so you probably serve no purpose.

Please go. Go with them.

I don’t like Mexicans either OP but blood boiling? Over a goddamn flag? Calm the fuck down faggot, no need to get pissy over some dumb shit

Attached: alt-reich.png (800x1134, 386K)

Canada told them to fuck off, and literally nobody wants to live in Mexico.

Attached: 9BFF5FEB-F0F7-43FB-B4D2-6A9D0D3BCC95.jpg (720x540, 106K)

Wow America is taking alot of L's recently

>libtard

Attached: magattes 1531368902680.jpg (1221x1024, 214K)

Shot first fuck them all

that amount of straw manning and cherry picking is maximum levels.

Attached: between-1932-1933-stalin-exterminated-up-to-1-5-millionlukrainiansby-starving-them-10038109.png (500x682, 220K)

Don’t mistake scorn for hate, while I think you are a scum bag, I don’t wish ill upon you. You on the other hand do.

Sounds like they are emo pussies to me.

You completely proved my point.

What dont you like about Mexicans seriously, they are descendants of Indians, Spanish, French,Irish. They you hate those countries too?

Ben? Ben Shapiro, is that you?
You gave yourself away with your misuse of logical fallacies.
You can go back to /pol/ now. That lot falls for your horsetrump.

Attached: ben shapiro youtube.jpg (1600x977, 489K)

the real reason is the victims are not jews.

Attached: hitlr0.png (1080x818, 505K)

Attached: carrey kim-trump.jpg (1619x2048, 487K)

you know literally nothing about me, that is how indoctrinated you are, you have 0 idea about me and yet you automatically hate me because you assume since i don't agree with your views i'm bad, wake the fuck up.

Dumbest creatures ever.

Attached: damn-libtards.jpg (600x750, 51K)

You can't "steal" land from people who claim land can't be owned.
The rest we purchased fairly or won in combat, which is and always has been the globally accepted way of determining who owns the land.

he told you to not do one thing, and you fucked that up. you are an idiot.

Attached: cumskins wuz gods.jpg (956x768, 181K)

Attached: dunning-kruger.png (712x681, 211K)

Attached: heinlein pig.jpg (617x334, 36K)

what are you even talking about, dude put the soy down, you are reaching levels beyond safety.

Attached: idf foreign legion.jpg (1200x675, 146K)

Attached: mark twain fools.jpg (768x442, 42K)

never go full retard

It doesn't bother me, it just another example of how they are violent and need to be removed from America. Illegal immigrants and their sympathizers do not belong in the United States.

Attached: maga 1559429698995.jpg (640x573, 41K)

Yes i absolutely agree.

Attached: gop civility 2018-05-23.png (1274x770, 1.28M)

Holy shit this thread is filled with so many faggots, fuck both of you guys and your shitty parties.

Attached: 1561939340078.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Funny how a hillybilly takes better care of his proper than niggers who took over once pristine white neighbourhoods.

Attached: marc murphy courier-journal.jpg (1920x1440, 184K)

Attached: spurdo patriot.jpg (853x543, 141K)

Attached: de-adder.png (799x692, 865K)

I think I stated very clearly that I don’t hate you, or anyone. However, I do not have respect for your beliefs, and therefore do not respect you.

>Allahu akbar!! Death to infidels and death to America!!
>innocent
Pick one

Yea the faggot who drew that got fired for it. By the New York Times no less

Go fuck yourself anti-American piece of shit

You don't know what my beliefs are, you are literally just saying you don't believe what i believe and so there for you are bad because there is only 1 good and everything else is bad...... you know what, keep doing what you are doing.

Attached: tRump 2020.png (600x600, 185K)

leZr

Hey you DONT TOUCH my pee pee, cuz Jeeni beni banning a whole country, nigger, cuz he mad cuz he cuz cuz does it for free
discord.com\invite\ZpQWsMy
for free leZr

igger34jkl:

Oh, so I see you don't like freedom of speech.

Attached: concentration camp children.png (1315x783, 1.04M)

Nos la pelan pinches gringitos jamas van a poder contra nosotros a la larga siempre vamos a ganar. Vamos por todo el territorio ROBADO. Mejor ve aprendiendo español putito

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Attached: MAGAtte 7.png (640x640, 535K)

>god is great
i wonder why this sounds so familiar

get rekt u fucking gringo

Viva México

Attached: allahuakbar.jpg (1080x1075, 193K)

what a small world!

Attached: 1540256929680.png (503x376, 276K)

Lol...is it just going to be you homos, or are you also bringing others the help you all scratch our eyes out?

Attached: 121635070470.jpg (480x480, 45K)

Sound familiar? Do you see Christian's murdering those who don't practice their faith? Sit the fuck down kid.

Its just a flag big man calm down.

uh yeah, i kinda do in the middle east.

Americans are so fucking weird.
Imagine actually giving a shit about a fancy bit of cloth, i genuinely would not give a shit if anyone did anything to my flag.

But i guess it makes sense, ye caring about a flag more so than things that actually matter lol

I heard those mudskin babies are getting raped in those facilities. About fucking time they taught those wetback mongrels a fucking lesson.

You are clearly vehemently opposed to migrants or we would not be speaking, so yes, I will continue to assert that you are wrong, and lack complete perspective from every angle.