Why are tattooed people scumbags, Yea Forums?

Why are tattooed people scumbags, Yea Forums?

>at the beach
>enjoying some chips at a takeaway shop
>look across the street
>good-looking woman in a bikini
>erection intensifies
>she turns around
>tattoo on her shoulder
>welp, there goes the erection

Not long after...

>see the same woman
>she's with her boyfriend
>he has numerous visible tattoos
>he looks like a degenerate
>he probably hears "sorry, Sir, but you did not make the shortlist for this job" quite a lot
>he probably has to ask, "what's a shortlist?" every time
>he probably wouldn't remember if he was shortlisted anyway, in between hits of meth
>they walk off
>that's that, then
>even if she was single, I dodged a fucking bullet because of her tattoo/s

Is there a direct correlation between people who willingly desecrate their body, and some kind of "genetic predisposition" to being a gigantic, irredeemable loser? Does it lie on a deep neurological level?

Why are all tattooed people such cataclysmic fuckups?

Attached: What the fuck were you even thinking.jpg (620x620, 64K)

>dodged a bulled

she didnt even look in your direction you fucking retard

>dodged a bulled
Looks like she dodged a bully

are u the fat guy from the classic "qutipie with douchebag" picture?

stop projecting your hate and stereotypes on people. you are the problem, not them.

>Be me, 6'3" fit tattoed guy personal trainer earning 300k a year
>next to the beach with my fiance enjoying our day out cause we dont have to work 5 days a week
>she tells me some fat creep is staring and following us all day, so we decided to go to the movie before he shot up the street.

This is pasta. Don't bump like a retard. Sage

Tattoos are a sign of attention seeking and low intelligence.
Which means women who have tattoos are 100% sluts. Men who have them are 100% douchebags and morons.

Tattoo artist here. Glad I could help.

EAT MY PEE PEEE MR SENPAI YENNI TESTING NEW PROXIES yFWP

igger34jkl:

EAT MY PEE PEEE MR SENPAI YENNI TESTING NEW PROXIES gMfg

igger34jkl:

>tattoos
>ever

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it. If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason. If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

Attached: Freddie.jpg (640x437, 135K)

peepee Jeeni beni banning a whole country, nigger vETA

igger34jkl:

peepee Jeeni beni banning a whole country, nigger MGMC

igger34jkl:

peepee Jeeni beni banning a whole country, nigger EMkg

igger34jkl:

peepee Jeeni beni banning a whole country, nigger Shrr

igger34jkl:

there is no way you aren't white

Sage grows in all fields

Some people are idiots, some people are lovely.
Some people have tattoos, some people havent.
Always remember that correlation is not causation.
And be very mindful of your own prejudices.
Best of luck in life, user - may you meet people without such.
Pic unrelated

Attached: COCONUT.jpg (1600x1256, 1.51M)

Attached: Eye To Eye 13072019155258.jpg (951x697, 108K)

Someone, at some point, wrote this, and meant it.
OP is always fag, the discussion will run without him.

My wife and I have have tattoos I make 6 figures a year, and could kick your ass and hire a lawyer to get me off suck it op.

Resin Anime figures don't count

peepee Jeeni beni banning a whole country, nigger ySHD

igger34jkl:

Mommy beat your ass when you hoy that rad dragon temporary tat when you we're 11, right?

>Someone, at some point, wrote this, and meant it.
It's hard to grasp that someone could be such a little bitch, but yeah. Someone put the thought into creating that temper tantrum

Attached: Oh c'mon now.gif (245x200, 994K)

Your dad had a lot of tattooes didn't he?

nope, not hard to grasp at all - you've been to Yea Forums, you've seen it.

>OPs 16, wants to be cool but is too afraid to smoke, so he vapes, and wants ink, but is afraid it will hurt to much so he made up incel level bullshit - the post

Check em hoes

Attached: digits.jpg (960x991, 189K)

>anyone ITT denouncing tattoos are underagers who belong to their high schools "young Republicans" club

Churchill cant into dubs

People who denigrate others for looks or race are pretty much all failures.

I have tats and work a job that I guarantee OP would have to Google the terminology to pretend he knew what I was talking about. I am almost certainly smarter than OP by every measure: academic achievement, IQ score, success in life.

Cringey post
So it is true that ppl with tattoos are just begging for attention.
We acknowledge you and your 6 figures.

A tattoo is a universal sign that lets you know immediately the person will not be worth talking to and is 10 times out of 10 mildly retarded. Fact military and police forces low income employers love tattoo's to them it says the person is a weak minded tool and ready to do their bidding.

Lmao
Sounds about right

They're basically slaves, having vulnerable minds and little personality. People with face tattoos are the most likely to be eaten.

This is quite doubtful...

They're attention whores

This. Also they make poor decisions, which is a beacon to others of their kind.

Attached: 1524886143297.jpg (500x375, 25K)

Oh, I know. I see it all the time, but no matter how many times I see it, I'll always question how fucking stupid a person needs to be to bite the bait

SO not.
Ever.

Don't worry user, recent research suggests that tattoos are poised to become the next biggest killer.

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-07-13 19:25:29.png (1099x899, 708K)

You sound like a weird jealous asshole.

Fake news.

>Fake news.
Yeah, just keep telling yourself that. It's not like there are any scholarly articles to back it up.

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-07-13 19:37:12.png (1686x912, 260K)

copypasta you morons

Some tattoos look great. I wouldn't want to put them on my body, but I don't judge people who do.

Majority of tattoos are total shit, and are worn by pussies who want to look like thugs.

>Majority of tattoos are total shit
So true