Was X a good rapper or a talentless edgy faggot who never should've been famous?

Was X a good rapper or a talentless edgy faggot who never should've been famous?

Attached: n9g.png (472x561, 114K)

A bit of both

both

his music was ok,nothing special

The best rapper of all time

literally who? let me guess, he fucked billie eyelash right?

he was good when he was still fairly underground when he really got popular he turned into a fucking faggot. his cringe as fuck fanbase didnt help him out either.

this

A dumb nigger who got 3rd most globally popular artist of 2018 after he got shot and died. His mom would be absolutely swimming in cash now.

It transcended what we call rap into a social construct that was universely absorbed into our souls.

Attached: 1563010892172m.jpg (995x1024, 135K)

Just kidding he was a nigger

Attached: 1563017876031.jpg (388x388, 51K)

based

>after he got shot and died

Is that the only way these niggers make money anymore? They all want to be Tupac or Biggie.

Anyone who likes rap is either a nigger or a autistic white cracker pretending to be a nigger.

Prove me wrong. You can't.

His ego singlehandedly ruined his career and his edgy no eyebrows pic related aesthetic was the reason god decided it was inhumane keeping him alive so he got him put down.

he was rlly good,I’d listen to “skin” or “snow” when sad and tbh it made me feel not alone but when i heard he died i just got out a mental hospital and it broke my heart,, rip x

Is that a black white supremacist?

he was a nigger, do we really need to discuss that talentless leeching nigger?

Attached: 1535996542844s.jpg (125x95, 3K)

every one of these niggers listened to all his hits on repeat when they came out
don't act like you didn't

you too

i dont listen to jungle noises

Attached: harold.gif (269x340, 1.63M)

my guys forehead tree tattoo looks like it was drawn on with a ball-tip pen by his friend during class

I can honestly say I've never heard one of this "hits"

does listening to x make you a mentally ill retard or do depressed mentally ill retards listen to x.
that is the question.

Faggot

whos that, what happened etc
fill me in

dude was a fuck boy

>nigger was a juvenile offender who ran around robbing old white women before he was 'enlightened' and chose music over his 'old life'
>makes a few shitty songs before going to jail for being a nigger
>gets out and makes 'Look At Me' which was a hit, got like 300m views
>starts getting popular
>creates more undeniably popular songs
>beats up his pregnant gf in the meantime
>extremely popular with 'depressed' 11-14 year olds
>begins making these extremely cringe 'inspiration' vids about how he's not like anyone else and he wants positivity and dumb generic shit like that
>panders this positivity as his main schtick
>retarded middle schoolers cant get enough
>shaves off his eyebrows and makes himself look retarded but makes it out like theres a real d33p edgy meaning to it
>gets shot to death
pretty much it

goddamn x had a fatty

he was good when he was shouting ''NIGGA YEA WHAT WOA YE SUCK MY DICK YEA NIGGA WOA'' rather than when he was actually making music with some meaning? found the kid

This

The latter. Huge pseudo-intellectual thug. Got exactly what he deserved.

>Good
>Rapper
Pick one plz

The latter

Attached: 1553289976459.png (272x659, 223K)