My Fiancee and I just moved to Chicago and Ive been getting progressively more worried about her getting gang raped...

My Fiancee and I just moved to Chicago and Ive been getting progressively more worried about her getting gang raped. She walks a lot, wears revealing outfits, and is willing to talk to anyone and way to friendly for her own good. Should I be worried? Pic related, her.

Attached: 3425.jpg (263x537, 49K)

Embrace it. If she wears revealing clothes and is very outgoing, she obviously wants cock. Let a real man put her in her place.

Ok, if she cheats then yeah, but I was thinking more like grabbed by a gang of street niggers

Attached: 435.jpg (254x469, 47K)

what neighborhood do you live in?

Andersonville. She works downtown and takes the train.

Attached: 4356.jpg (332x556, 40K)

>Andersonville
its a little sketchy up there but not to bad, im on the south side and its 100% white.

Dont you mean 100% black? Where on south side?

Are you black or white? Would you fuck my fiancee?

mount greenwood/ beverly hills

im white

>put her in her place
Let someone put you in your place a fucking grave

Attached: 1562131984724.jpg (1024x968, 98K)

Attached: 15809.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Mount Green wood?

More of her tits

If she takes the red or green line she'll get raped by niggers someday.

Fuck, not whiteknighting, she takes the red line every day and im not that worried about that one. But she goes to the conservatory a lot with her work, and thats off the green line. I have a sick feeling in my stomache all day whenvever she does that. Ive ridden it before and I was like in shock of the niggers and how crazy they all look there

Attached: 0h9.jpg (603x452, 39K)

that's a man

Attached: 3.jpg (640x480, 88K)

my guess is op wants to be cucked by niggers. jus sayin

bra size? nice nips on her

Hello Neighbor. Andersonville is “Girls Town”. Gay neighborhoods are ridiculously safe. But if she’s taking the Red Line, she should needs to be careful at night.

Nah I think he's just larping with this chubster he's obsessed with

epic fail faggot

i like that fucking chubster. id plow it. but then again i have zero standards and like the fatties

hot pic, more!

Thanks friendo. I kind of noticed about the girls town thing, thats fine shes bi so, maybe i should be more worried about that. Yeah I hear you about red line at night, thanks

Its kind of hot you consider her a chubbster and a fatty and would only fuck her because you have no standards

Attached: 54647.jpg (604x453, 46K)

Ill admit shes put on some weight since we got engaged

Attached: 21117.jpg (640x480, 78K)

she's got a fine pussy to pound. good on you man, hope she stays safe. more nudes with face?

more swimsuit pics?

Thanks man

Attached: 657658.jpg (640x480, 53K)

Attached: 213.jpg (710x960, 87K)

fuck that's good, keep posting her nudes

this
does not appear to be this

We've been together 4 years. These pics are from the whole time

Attached: 3324.jpg (565x452, 36K)

keep going, want to fap to your girl

Nioce. What are you thinking about doing to her

Attached: 1796.jpg (640x480, 44K)

any more spread pussy?

Attached: Photo 523.jpg (640x480, 59K)

bending her over a bathroom counter so she can look at herself in the mirror as she moans while fucking. pounding her tight wet pussy long and hard and cumming deep inside her.

Mmm love the spread legs. More nudes like this, and any more of her in this suit?

Cool, wow

No more in that suit unfortunately

Attached: 4332.jpg (640x479, 70K)

you loved to Chicago willingly, so the fact that you'll never stop worrying about it is completely on you

also bringing a female who is stupid enough to still be nice to strangers and walk around by herself is pretty irresponsible

love her spreading

more pics in other swimsuits?

I know and everytime I bring it up for her to stop and that its crazy she freaks out and like says im an asshole and shes not like that

Attached: 177.jpg (640x480, 86K)

Her fat chubby ass

Attached: Picture 16-1.jpg (550x412, 34K)

she should at least have mace with her

She has a Cute Asshole ...do you rim it and Fuck it?

I Sure WOULD!

Attached: lick my ass hole.gif (500x260, 1.18M)

Attached: 296.jpg (640x480, 67K)

mmm

any standing full frontal?

more like these?

Any more of her?

Not even niggers would fuck that ugly sow. You have nothing to be worried about except your fucking mental health for being attracted to that pig in the first place.