WHITE AMERICANS NEED TO APOLOGIZE!!

WHITE AMERICANS NEED TO APOLOGIZE!!

>And so when these women tell me that they were put into a cell and that their sink was not working -- and we tested the sink ourselves and the sink was not working -- and they were told to drink out of a toilet bowl, I believed them. I believe these women.

>I believe the canker sores that I saw in their mouths because they were only allowed to be fed unnutritious food.

>I believe them when they said they were sleeping on concrete floors for two months. I believe them.

>And what was worse about this, Mr. Chairman, was the fact that there were American flags hanging all over these facilities.

>That children were being separated from their parents in front of an American flag! That women were being called these names under an American flag!

>then some bitch faints

youtube.com/watch?v=JosMGn9xPy0

Attached: qtmochagoddess2.png (324x324, 117K)

Can someone explain whats happening in america rn?

jews are playing both sides as usual

Attached: Memes-freedom-is-best-and-hard-choices.jpg (630x618, 103K)

racists are mad that culture is actively leaving them behind and are getting violent about it. then they get mad again when their violence is returned to them.

orange man bad

Ok but ive heard People compare USA to nazi germany, what is happening in prisons and why?

nothing you retard. we just still have a prison system that you know, punishes people. instead of rehabilitation bullshit that doesnt work on niggers.

Apologize for what exactly what have i done that demands an apology

Our leftist party is swinging farther left so they're starting to get more aggressive with their rhetoric. Nothing's really different here except more retards yelling at each other.

The Progressives don't understand the concept of borders and can't understand that crossing the border outside of a Point of Entry is illegal and you WILL be arrested for it. Even if you're an asylum seeker.

When that happens, if you're with children they are taken away to ensure they're not being trafficked and they're being held separately because you can't throw kids in jail with adults.

These same people have also multiple times now voted down any additional funding to these border facilities, and then turn around and cry to twitter about how terrible an inhumane the conditions are.

The crazy cranky cunt in OP's image literally faked a photo opportunity and went and cried at a fence surrounding a mostly empty parking lot. She also refused to even Tour said "inhumane" facility so she could use it to rile up her idiot followers on Twitter.

Attached: AOCCF.png (667x1000, 559K)

We should strive to build or create a white-only nation somewhere in the world. Leave this shit behind because it's clearly not working.

The other "colors" aren't even an issue, the USA is a melting pot of all the shitskins around the world.

The issue is the fucking asshole commies and other groups trying to dismantle our system because they don't like it (or they're jealous).

>People compare USA to nazi germany
Yep. Remember when so many Jews were trying to get into Germany that they had to build make-shift camps to hold them all?

america is turning brown and dangerous

Attached: antiICE.jpg (333x793, 179K)

Dems lost the election in 2016 and we have heard about it every single day since

Fuckin kek

I'm a white American. I had absolutely nothing to do with this. And I'm not apologizing for shit. Go fuck yourself

Attached: AOC dicks.jpg (1635x1008, 232K)

Whites prefer freedom and smaller government, non-whites prefer the opposite. That's why they're importing so many non-whites into the USA and Europe. Why have citizens when you can have semi-sentient work animals

Attached: AOC ICE.jpg (720x405, 34K)

Attached: AOC stink.jpg (350x219, 68K)

Whites in europ and australia love their nanny state and noguns. Its just white americans

This is surprisingly accurate

God I wish. I would be all about that.

Relatively speaking European countries before the sudden immigration crisis were great places to live. Lots of freedom plus government support. You can only say that Americans have more freedom due to gun ownership, but that's really a small issue when compared to Arab and African countries.

orange man. he is bad.

I apologise
That you niggers are fucking lazy

Making anyone who doesnt turn their gun in a felon overnight is kind of a big deal

op is anigger

Attached: nigger.jpg (1261x918, 399K)

One election and the US goes batshit insane... I don’t understand Americans sometimes

KEK

So basically its beaners crying for not being allowed to do illigal shit?

No country is perfect, no system is perfect. And I agree that some laws in some European countries are retarded. But you're comparing two white countries in this scenario. Essentially, more freedom vs slightly less freedom with more social benefits. All white countries are democratic, respect human rights and have at least basic freedoms.