Any medfags know what this shit is on my dick?

Any medfags know what this shit is on my dick?
>inb4 Cancer

Attached: IMG_20190713_180303__01.jpg (2176x2882, 1.49M)

Looks like pubic hair

You mean fordyce spots, or the cancer?

does it hurt? If not, you're probably good man

HPV. Genital warts.

It doesn't hurt no

I believe the common term is Hand.

itchy? if it's itchy it might be either herpes or scabies, scabies are worse but not impossible to get rid of

If you have that on your arms too, it might be keratosis pilaris

No its not itchy

Looks like ringworm.stop fucking niggers

this is the correct answer
t. medfag

You talking about those tiny bumps? Nothing to worry about user, theyre common in men and we actually get a lot of dudes of all ages who ask us about them during checkups. Theyre caleld fordyce spots, and they can appear on the head and shaft, but are usually at the base of the dick. At the base they look like those bumps you have, and when they appear on the head they usually look like little white raised "scales". Theyre essentially just hair follicle cells that form with no hair growth. Dont mess with them, as a pimple or blemish might form, or you could get an ingrown hair. But theyre not contagious, theyre not an STD, and they wont get worse. If you are truly sefl conscious about them, talk to a laser esthetician to see if laser hair removal could help you.

>when people think HPV warts are Fordyce spots

Attached: 921740.jpg (449x388, 15K)

Looks like warts. Go get em frozen off.

u got the warts user, congratulations on having sex with sluts.

Basically everyone has some strain of HPV, most women are vaccinated for it but guys aren't. Then you have people who have the strains that cause genital warts and they never show symptoms themselves and they just pass it off to everyone. Men can't be tested for HPV except when you are actually showing symptoms which in your case is genital warts. The strains that cause cancer do not cause genital warts.

Really?!!! Only 1 person mentioning that his dick has hair? His actual dick

molluscum contagiosum

it's 100% genital warts

look at the one that has a twist to it and irregular pattern

it's warts man

ford spots would be uniform in shape
molluscum would be uniform in shape with a depression in the middle

its warts

hpv clears in 70% of men in 1 year, 90% in 2 years with 0 treatment (you should get treatment)

good luck, i'm not even kidding, I promise you a legitimate doctor will make this diagnosis

Correct. Had this shit myself

This is hair dick noob

its not HPV its a harmless skin tag

that's his ballsack

This

Molluscum contagiosm aka water waters.

I've had them for like 3 years now. Harmless, but contagious. They'll go away eventually depending on your immune system. They might spread or go to your arm pits or ass.

I take 4g of cimetidine (Tagamet) a day and it seems to help. There is some formula that I forget on how much you can take.

My cum

My cum

try taking a shower, doing laundry and changing your clothes regularly
the unplug and plug it back in FAQ for neckbeards

pubic hair you retard.

It’s literaly just irritation you have oily skin. Just wash better, don’t use body wash instead wash with a rag and some sensitive skin bar soap make sure to properly rinse it off.
>t.paramedic for 4 years and in med school currently

Attached: 8CC24060-9810-473A-8545-387B6E422C77.png (395x71, 16K)