Its funny when these clueless literal sheeple try and "debunk" or make points on flat earth...

Its funny when these clueless literal sheeple try and "debunk" or make points on flat earth. when at the same time they know nothing about flat earth and just show there ignorance on the subject. imagine trying to debate someone who knows nothing on the other side and only theres. They will not let go of there indoctrinated space/gravity delusion with there made up math equations and pseudoscience. They believe in space because there government and tv tells them. Its impossible to have conversations with these people. Thats why we beg them to just research it themselves. But there precious egos and weak minded brains cannot comprehend being lied to this intensely.

Wake up, the JEW has control over your mind!

Attached: wakeup.jpg (618x410, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0bwlQMch3s
youtube.com/watch?v=AHrCI9eSJGQ
youtu.be/iybvB5uCbnM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spherical_Earth
pastebin
youtube.com/watch?v=fFBAznZwqVg
youtube.com/watch?v=ieiEoTo8-XY&t=8s
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150721-pictures-earth-nasa-dscovr-spacex-space-science/
youtu.be/LbtvSHjcffs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 4FA43B1F-A47B-4734-9EEA-E5EA9ABAA89C.jpg (223x223, 13K)

I'm a Jew. how can I learn this mind control trick? I'd use it mostly for pussy and free snow cones.

Explain the celestial poles

Attached: B4589034-7426-450F-9EE4-4769BE29AC2C.jpg (640x543, 151K)

Your picture is wrong.
Where is the sun and moon?
WTF is that lights in the space?

fuck off Schlomo

>WTF is that light in the space
That’s God’s love, user

OP is spoiled brat and massive 12yr. old faggot

Attached: 1556373435286.jpg (600x600, 25K)

It's ok to question the claim we live on a sphere. But the burden of proof lies with you. What is a star and can you prove it? What is the moon and can you prove it? Basically you can't prove the earth is a sphere by looking to the sky.

actually it's Eron...

Tell me, in brief, how your flat earth theory operates. WTF is at the "edge", are we surrounded in a circle by polar ice cap walls? Fly over them -> reach outer space? profit?
seriously though what are the basics of your beliefs

Niggers don't know what sage actually means, lurk moar

Attached: 1561250423080m.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

Attached: WP_20190531_12_57_15_Pro.jpg (3264x1840, 1.63M)

youtube.com/watch?v=A0bwlQMch3s

believes me when I tell him that he would not like to know what are close fro, in absolute nothingness, on a commercial flight of 1 hour that could contemplate how insignificant we are. know that we do not release any light but we are a reflection of something much more distant ...

Stars are just big ass LEDs put in the sky by reptilian niggas 1000s of yeara ago to make you think the earth is round when its actually flat idiot

camera changes to fishbowl appearance to mimic curvature. (((myth))) buster also paid actor
standard psy-op
just IMAGINE being a flat earth brainlet

Attached: 1562030490638.png (640x274, 109K)

Go walk off the edge if you believe that shit....da fuck outta here with that shit

on occasion, could see on the horizon to see a boat dive into the sea with cheap binoculars, no need to fly into the stratosphere

just want share , for love to humans
youtube.com/watch?v=AHrCI9eSJGQ

When talking about a conspiracy theory, you should always consider two things:

1. Who would have to be in on it? (The more people know about some secret conspiracy, the more likely is it to get uncovered).
2. Who would profit from it? (A big conspiracy would only make sense if there was some huge profit in it)

To hide a flat earth from the public, thousands of people from a lot of different fields would have to work together. Anyone concerned with astronomy, space travel, satellites, geography, prospection, construction of streets, tunnels and bridges, aeronautics, polar exploration etc. Also the soldiers who supposedly protect the ice wall. How do you get such an amount of people from all over the world to work together in a massive conspiracy?
Also, there is little gain from lying about the shape of earth. Flat earthers make up some very vague, unconvincing reasons for the conspiracy, but there is no gain for all the people who hsd to be involved.

So, a flat earth conspiracy would need thousands of people to take part in an conspiracy literally no one would gain anything off.
Conclusion: You can discard flat earth as extremely unlikely even without looking at the science.

I know Chris Hadfield and he told me all about being in space.

Attached: D18CD931-7033-4E3C-8B1E-12132563C79F.jpg (220x275, 18K)

This is just not true. AND I AM NOT A FLAT EARTHER.... I AM A GLOBE SKEPTIC.

I want evidence to prove all the so called facts I was taught as a child because now I am capable of critical thought I don't believe it. . How can the seas and oceans bend around the globe? How can a large body of water display convexity? Its ludicrous. Water is a levelling device.

Hold on to your facts and let out bits and pieces to those who are open to it. I feel you user. God bless

Attached: UntimelyJubilantClingfish-max-1mb.gif (300x300, 421K)

>water is a levelling device
When it’s perfectly still, the oceans are moving constantly.

youtu.be/iybvB5uCbnM flat earth rap lmfao

That's a poor comeback. They are still huge bodies of water..... their surface, discounting waves is still level from the beach in Spain to the beach in the USA its level

One pic of the edge flat tard, forget all of the idiotic memes and YouTube videos and present ONE picture of the edge...or the dome.

FLAT EARTH STARTED AS A MEME HERE ON B TO FUCK NORMIE FAGS YOU STUPID MORON. SOMEONE POST THE SCREENCAPS OF THAT GLORIOUS DAY FOR THIS NEW FAG.
>tldr it was a troll movement

Don't argue with this moron. Newfags don't know about the troll movement.

>don’t invalidate my opinion with facts
Sure kid.

Samefag

I dont claim there to be an edge or a dome. Photos are not proof. I got photos of the loch ness monster and big foot.

Fag

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-181546_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 388K)

>> capable of critical thinking

My fucking sides!

Attached: 1562202966129.jpg (720x583, 31K)

Earth is not flat.
Source: I do land surveying as a job.

The earth is indeed a upside down pyramid.
Gravity is a fairy tale, cause we stick to earth due to the glueness of the glue that all of us have inside us.

Now then, since at the south Pole according to flat earth science a bunch of robot penguins and UFOs will kill you if you take a picture of the edge, I suggest to simply circumnavigate the flat earth at the south edge of south America, and take note of the distance.
If the distance is smaller than the distance at the equator, the flat earth map has a huge problem, hence the earth is a top down pyramid.

OR, KEEP GOING and build homemade rockets until kingdom comes, maybe one day a rocket will break the dome and candy will fall from the sky.

People thinking its a troll movement have it so ass backwards its not even funny. Keep your heads in the sand and cling to your vices to get you trhough the shit storm brewing. Maybe FEMA will help you with the event coming. BAHAHA

Attached: flight-175-cgi-glitch-2.jpg (640x350, 87K)

If you really want evidence, as often, Wikipedia is a good start.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spherical_Earth
There is a nice summary of the proof for a sperical earth and some very good links for further research.

And that is all there is to be said about it, because as a society we can only move forward if we don't have to discuss the absolute basics again and again...

If it was so self evident this topic would not be a topic. There would be a demonstration to indefinitely prove the spherical earth. But there is none, only debates

So you agree the earth is a sphere? Good to know.

Oh yes please tell me how all the greatest "scientists" in our history make all these "proofs". Stay asleep sheep. They were ALL 33 degree Masons. Good luck unraveling the truth bud

Attached: C79Bp-HU8AAj7uq.jpg (918x960, 101K)

There's no debate. You just don't understand the evidence. How about you get a team together and go marching over the ice wall in a straight line for 920 miles and see if you don't get to the opposite side of Antarctica. Then there might be a "debate"

A bunch of flat tards plugging their ears and go “lalalala we can’t hear you” isn’t a debate.

Saved for a ylyl thread.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Phonefag

Oh the irony

Attached: DI2c7avUMAAstad.jpg (1200x624, 128K)

Keep laughing bud. Im sure you are a cool guy!

This thread is Troll swill

So if I claim that the sky is not blue but purple with yellow dots, we suddenly have a debate about the color of the sky and no real knowledge?

This thread deserves literally zero attention

Rook the words outta my mouth.

>Do your own research
This isn't good advice it viable for people not trained in doing research. And frankly if you believe in flat Earth you're one of these people.
Imagine not realising there are trolls and delusional ass people like you churning out articles and websites and pseudomath and thinking because you find it because you're "doing research" immediately means it's all true.

I'm doing research on the paranormal. So far I've watched the movie signs, and read a bunch if Stephen king novels and I have determined the paranormal is real. See the problem?

people are allowed to die happy and wrong, and if you're unlucky you can die unhappy and wrong when you didn't have to be. That includes you OP :)

So still no picture of the edge?

Attached: 01A46AF3-BB79-4A2E-95B8-A4E34A115E17.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Keep posting kek worthy memes then.

OP truly has the clearest grasp of how the world works, your brain must be so innovative and free-thinking, you must have a myriad of inventions to help prove your point

Your gods on tv are Troll swill my friend. Enjoy the boys to girls movement

Attached: D4o9ZwMWkAAw2A3.jpg (1200x773, 117K)

>If it was self evident there would be no debate
That... Isn't how anything works.. at all...
It also is self evident the earth is round. You just don't want to accept that.
I live next to a large lake with a city on the other side. The buildings look like they're sunk into the water. This is self evident of a round earth. Is it enough? Not really, but it's evidence.
Good thing we have all the other evidence in the world it's round.
Anyway pic related. Basketballs are flat.

Attached: proof-that-a-basketball-is-flat-i-used-the-zetetic-34402542.png (500x722, 162K)

There's pictures, people have seen it, it's easy to work out how big the earth is and how far away the sun is, celestial poles, gps, seasons....I think it's already been proved the earth is a sphere! YOU prove it's not! The burden is with you!

>"I just want evidence for the scientific consensus!"

Gets no replies
> "See, there is no evidence! Science is lying to us!"

Gets evidence
>"See, there is a debate, so no one really knows for sure!"

any pictures of earth from "space". I can go all day mate

Attached: north-america.jpg (920x720, 63K)

Its funny when these clueless literal sheeple try and STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD debunk STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD or make points on how STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD when at the same time they know nothing about how STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD and STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD just show there ignorance on the subject YES STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD ARE STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD JUST STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD BAGS STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD OF STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD JEW STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD GOLD STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD imagine STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD trying STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD to STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD debate STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD someone STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD who STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD lied STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD to STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD this STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD intensely STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD YES STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD ARE STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD JUST STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD BAGS STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD OF STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD JEW STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD GOLD STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD

Wake STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD up, STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD the STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD JEW STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD has STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD control STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD over STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD your STARS ARE JUST BAGS OF JEW GOLD mind!

That’s not what I asked you, picture of flat earth, go!

wow all scientists are 33rd degree masons? oh sorry just the ones who work in astronomy.
So short of bringing you back in time to watch these people grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you.

Attached: DAPYwgqUIAAT1ad.jpg (720x400, 28K)

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you.

Oh JEW GOLD yes JEW GOLD please JEW GOLD tell JEW GOLD me JEW GOLD how JEW GOLD all JEW GOLD the JEW GOLD greatest JEW GOLD "scientists" JEW GOLD in JEW GOLD our JEW GOLD history JEW GOLD make JEW GOLD all JEW GOLD these JEW GOLD "proofs". JEW GOLD Stay JEW GOLD asleep JEW GOLD sheep. JEW GOLD They JEW GOLD were JEW GOLD ALL JEW GOLD 33 JEW GOLD degree JEW GOLD Masons. JEW GOLD Good JEW GOLD luck JEW GOLD unraveling JEW GOLD the JEW GOLD truth JEW GOLD bud

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you.

Sphere pics 2
Flat pics 0

Attached: 12472041-9BCA-49D7-94F8-D0177216672F.jpg (800x601, 46K)

c

,So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you.

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you..

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you.,

No just the ones who made the gretaest "theoretical discoveries". I dont have to chane your mind. You do. If you dont think it is important to know the truth so be it. Fap, drink, smoke, and play your games till they own you. Good luck bud

Attached: DsLVSbqWkAI7Mhu.jpg (665x675, 64K)

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you

Sphere pics 3
Flat pics 0

Attached: FBEC6756-B515-401C-80D6-B6891FF446EC.jpg (225x225, 4K)

w0w fagg0t is MAD

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you...

So you lack any understanding of how science works.

Doesnt know the difference between their and there but claims to know the secrets of the universe.
K.

Sphere pics 4
Flat pics 0

Attached: 9C5062A2-763B-44B5-B6B1-79C84193BDAE.jpg (1041x833, 48K)

Use a wide angle please. Stay asleep

Attached: DT0nDT-W0AA_BlK.jpg (640x640, 84K)

GODDAMMIT STOP IT FAGGOT
STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

Sphere pic 5
Flat pic 0

Attached: B4930254-1195-44C7-B12A-0EFFD891880D.jpg (225x225, 3K)

based user

Yes. Trump is evidence that there is a Deep State. The rest isn't that hard to figure out.

Sphere pic 6
Flat pic 0

Attached: 95A3165B-4E7D-4C7D-B636-4A1ECD5749DC.jpg (320x326, 11K)

...So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you.

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? Sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation; I don't know why more people don't listen to you.

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you,

,,So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you.

>there
>there
>there
...Dude.

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you....

I said "yes," faggot.

killing myself tonight Yea Forums, ive finally had enough
>gf hates me
>family hates me
>dad molested me when i was 5
>get gang stalked and people constantly look through my window
>brother recently came out as transgender and said he has feelings for me
unironically not dealing with this shit anymore.
since you guys have given me a home, and kept me entertained, ill return the favor.

link to stream + quick rundown:
pastebin
.com/s96cUuU2

~dms

Attached: IMG_3728WI4_3728RUR201IZJSJAAM.jpg (1024x700, 184K)

Physics/astro major here
I'd get into the science of why this is wrong if even a little part of me thought flat earth fags are genuine

based

My Dad is a 32' Freemason. Maybe I should ask him about it for you.

Most are trolls but there are actually some that genuinely believe it.

Please do

Attached: my-alien-that-i-took-from-area-51-waking-me-60279075.png (500x591, 134K)

>new meme, flat basketball theory

I'm on your side and all... But pictures aren't great evidence mang. They'll just reject it and call it fake. And anyone can fake a photo.

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you..

,So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you.

>based
NASA has no direct single images of Earth, only composites and shop jobs.

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you...

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation,, I don't know why more people don't listen to you.

>being this ass blasted

Of course they will, but most of those pics were taken long before cgi or any other image manipulation was around.

Of course they dont have real pictures. They dont want you to know

Attached: 2047a2ffd256aaf859cf3a5b50c526e6.jpg (235x380, 27K)

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you!

Guess you’re blind then because shots from Apollo clearly show the planet in one shot.

They’re both round models. It’s from the perspective of the North Pole.

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you. :)

Shut the fuck up faggot

Can't prove the earth is round if I totally discredit and ignore every major authority on whether or not it's round!
What a convenient work around you guys have built for yourself.

HAHA oh boy. Not ONCE in there live feed in 1969 did they EVER do a 360 and show the Earth and Sun. Not ONCE. Stay glued to the screen and wait for orders kid.

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you. ;)

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you. :p

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you. ;p

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you. :3

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you. ;3

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you. c:

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you. c;

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you. uwu

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you. owo

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you. ^w^

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you. ^wo

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you. :)

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you. (;

NASA themselves said they had no single images of the Earth and that they are composites you fucking niglet.

Attached: 313123123123.jpg (1586x1024, 714K)

This. How people can be this delusional is amazing.
Also very convenient of them to think they can dismiss literally everyone in the entire world who would literally have any idea what they're talking about and that leaves them free to make their own opinions based on blog posts.

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you. (:

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you. ^u^

So short of bringing you back in time to watch these scientists grow up, make life choices, and become players of their field you're going to forever believe they are ALL part of some Masonic, or deep state conspiracy? sounds like a great perspective to make well reasoned and objectively fact based observation, I don't know why more people don't listen to you. ^3^

Cognitive Dissonance. Hmmm rings a bell here

Attached: CZP3zHWUgAMOMnJ.jpg (960x560, 108K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fFBAznZwqVg

HAHA good post bro. When will they wake up man...just sad

I SAID YES FAGGOT. YES
I'LL SHOVE MY FUCKING HUGE COCK UP YOUR ASS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT GODDAMMIT

Definitely blind.

Did anyone screen cap that day. It continued over about 6 threads.. who else remembers?

Attached: 12312321.jpg (679x960, 129K)

How do i know youre not just trolling? Prove your devotion

Wrong

Attached: C6443EBF-2069-4106-90AC-5094B71AA4DE.jpg (550x412, 14K)

Also notice when you try to find any video from someone knowledgable about this topic that is a sceptic of there lies, they are hidden WAY behind all the Buzzfeed CNN Fox News and BBC bullshit they feed us. It makes me so angry but we do have to help our prthers out. Even if they are snickering little shitheads that just say "retard" over and over. Its so ironic it hurts

Attached: ChR9fyVUoAEAdBX.jpg (552x414, 43K)

>flat earth
>there
>Jews

Surely this is bait

Saved for ylyl retard edition.

Oh, I know for a fact it was a troll movement and It blew up in a day thanks to the work our soldiers put in. You're a sad sack of shit for wanting it to be true... seriously... a flat earth... seriously who would believe that crazy shit?

I almost feel bad, but I know its hard to let go.

Attached: 29140649765_015ac4ef2f_b.jpg (593x767, 93K)

Attached: ignoring facts.jpg (650x650, 88K)

You are so wrong and ignorant. There is undeniable proof that the earth is flat. Hell do you even grasp how many flat-earthers there are? Into the billions yea billions of flat earthers around the globe. The earth is flat FACT

go walk to the edge and take a photo. then, leap off.

Keep name calling. Your beta is showing

Attached: aerospace-05-00100-g001.png (2986x1703, 1.53M)

If there’s a dome over us how do meteorites and asteroids get through?

They must have the access codes..

somebody took a leap off here lol

Im not sure you are understanding OP's stance...

ok faggot

Another meme for ylyl, keep em comin.

lmao u fucks get baited so easily
thanks for the entertainment

Attached: baited.png (1177x549, 88K)

>tomorrow
cockgobbler

Attached: SOdsR.jpg (691x360, 237K)

Retard

The real question is

are there others?

Most of the planet for thousands of years.

>I can suck this gay thread's cock all day mate

I did the math, it says spherical earth.

So you agree it’s a sphere? Welcome back to the real world friend.

The problem is - the math doesn't add up when we can see objects that should be miles below the 'curvature' of the Earth.

can you paste the math you have done?

They dont understand because they dont want to. It will take time of genuine searching to unravel the lies

samefag

You don't see a problem with the two images fabricated by NASA? I don't know know... maybe the part where the US suddenly (span of 30 years) became three times it's 'original' size.

Typical blanket statement from a flat tard with nothing of substance to share.

Good try but no. "fag"

OP here, killing myself tonight Yea Forums, ive finally had enough
>gf hates me
>family hates me
>dad molested me when i was 5
>gang stalked and people constantly look through my window
>brother recently came out as transgender and said he has feelings for me
unironically not dealing with this shit anymore.
since you guys have given me a home, and kept me entertained, ill return the favor.

stream link and quick rundown:
pastebin
.com/s96cUuU2

Thank you for always being my favorite board by the way.

~eis

Attached: IMG_3728WI4_3728RUR201I.jpg (1024x683, 140K)

We’re not talking about continents, we’re talking about the shape of the planet.

This is spam. You have been warned about not spamming threads with this before, that they are against the Global Rules here and are not welcomed.

Do not post this again on this website.

>one pic clearly a desert
Yeah ok kid...

Wrong, but okay...

190 miles to target. 500 ft elevation. 27.83 miles till 'horizon'. Obscured target base 17,627.85 ft. Height of target 20064 ft (approx).

In the image you should only BARELY be able to see the very top of the mountain from this distance.

earth is flat

No, I was talking about NASA's fake images. But do try to keep moving the goal post.

Good on you mate! But hey we are delusional! ;)

I think its shaped like a lasagna noodle.

Attached: vg7fd.jpg (435x260, 25K)

Nice bait

fag

>moving the goal posts
Do you just parrot shit you hear without understanding the meaning?

And one pic is clearly a desert, so how you doing on that pic of the edge?

When you try to steer what I was talking about into another subject with some other answer you were looking for, yes.. you are goal post moving from what I was talking about niglet.

>clearly a desert
I am not talking about colorization. I am talking about the fabricated images of 'Earth'. The US didn't fucking magically grow more than twice it's size in the past 30 years. Seriously kys.

You have to be kidding yourself or really the true troll here. LOOK AT THE SIZE OF NORTH AMERICA YOU DENSE GARBO PIECE OF WORK. ITS FUCKING HUGE IN THE RIGHT SIDE. AND FUCKING TINY IN THE LEFT. THEY FUCKED UP AND WE KNOW IT

This guy shouldnt be in the team anyway. (avoid as teammate)

*they're*
*ignorant*
*theirs*
*their*
*their*
*their*
*their*

If your going to write a peace about ignorant don't bee ignorance you'reself.
SMH

god damnit you were so close

Did you actually listen to the guy? He made it by combing a lot of *real images* and explains why he did it that way, why it has to be that way, and does say it's an artistic rendering... He isn't even a whistleblower. This isn't evidence the earth is flat..
That's like if I wanted a picture of my dog and me at the beach, so I photoshopped her in. And then you noticed and I said "well, she doesn't sit still and I have trouble getting good pictures of her, so I combined a picture of her with one of me at the beach to commemorate the time we actually did go to the beach" and you took that as proof I neither went to the beach or have a dog. It doesn't mean that at all. It means the photos fake. But it depicts an actual event that occurred, anyway. Sly, sure. But you didn't prove we didn't go together. And if we really did you look like an idiot for carrying it so hard.

the earth is a cylinder you fuking parakeets

I guess op is a newfag and wasn't here when the make people believe the earth is flat plan was hatched
fuckin dumb newfags

Attached: 1562479528273.png (500x375, 299K)

I'm not name calking dude. I'm stating the facts. Sorry you fell for a meme, bro. I really am I'm concerned for your sanity.

The camara litraly curved more when it faced down showing fish eye lense. Plust the strait forward ahot rhey took showed it flat as fuck

>another subject
The subject is and always has been flat tards vs normal people.

How you doing on that pic? Just one?

>avoid the guy debunking our shit

Try to follow the arguments being made here. There are no single images of the Earth. They admit they are all composite works in the video. The clouds, everything are photo shopped on. It's a fucking joke to tell me that you have a 'real' picture of the Earth when no one does.

Looking for the screen caps right now.. hard to track down, I know they're out there somewhere.. any anons have them? It's time for this schizophrenia to end.

I appreciation you're appreciate. Lol

This siply not fucking true. You are just spouting of random things that dont look for cuve or try and prove round earth. And as for anything space related have you even neticed that only masons go to space and how nasa is full of masons in genaral? You need to stop speading this disinformation

Show everyone one pic of the edge then mr “everything’s a shoop”

We’ll wait...

>Still trying to change what I was talking about to another subject
Listen, nigger. I know this is hard for you to understand, but I was only specifically talking about NASA's fake Earth pictures. Demanding that I provide new pictures because something else is fake is idiotic.

You expect anyone to take you seriously after that verbal diarrhea you just posted?

>still trying to change subject
Nope sorry son, still waiting on that pic.

Can't tell if you're the user I'm replying to or someone else who believes this image but:
An astrolabe only works for the latitude it was designed. The Muslims created a universal one that could be used anywhere in the world during their golden age. It is placed on a globe.
A sundial needs to be adjusted based on the tilt of the Earth's axis. As in it's not set and forget. You have to adjust it throughout the year or it won't remain accurate. You also need to adjust it for your longitude to make sure you're parralel with your latitude. This is because though on a flat map north isn't "towards the top". It's toward the magnetic pole.
The final is a clock. Just a clock. And why I think you're the guy I just replied to and know all this, no one is this stupid. But in case someone is, there you go.

Sphere earth 7
Flat earth 0

Attached: 117C802B-BDC6-4C0A-A115-0D459BD8ACF8.jpg (800x600, 22K)

How about you go back up to the video and the post that this was replied from where NASA admits that all images of the Earth are composites. Fucking idiot.

Cool story, let me know when it happens.

The what?

if that's real where are all the stars ?

Images from orbit are because you can’t get the whole planet in frame from so close.

Apollo shots on way to and from moon are 1 shot.

he lied, toots

You’re the one who’s supposed to be getting a pic of the edge, too lazy?

If you can find the screecaps, please post them here.

Ask nasa.

>Because out of all the probes, missions to the moon and sending rovers out to Mars we never took a picture of the Earth
Kek, okay.

If the Jews controlled my mind, I would be way more efficient

They're camera shy

they only look round because our eyes are

>long time family friend
>some flat tard on Yea Forums
Decisions decisions...

>long time family friend of Astronut
>hangs out on Yea Forums
Sure.

0/10 it's like you're not even trying with the bait anymore.

Try to follow the arguments here. Whether or not there's a real photo is erroneous in face of the overhwelming evidence, some experiments which you can actually do at home..
Remember that flat Earth documentary when their experiments proved a global earth? Try them yourself.
Oh and also I'm a carpenter with formwork and bridge building education and experience. For especially long bridges we do have to account for curvature of the earth.

Also I looked more into your dumb photo video. We have several actual photos of earth. The blue marble (1972) is one of them. Go ahead and check it yourself. There are no repeated clouds. In your video they're referring to blue marble (2002) where this graphics designer was involved.
The rest were composited and stitched because, yeah, it's easier to get a good looking photo high resolution photo that way.
Pic related, the actual blue marble

Attached: Apollo17WorldReversed.jpg (220x220, 14K)

if you believe friends don't lie, you're going to have a disappointing life

Attached: 733718.gif (326x346, 134K)

Weather ballon=$30
Tank of helium or hyrogen=$100
GPS=$50-$80
Camera=$10-$500

And that’s all you need to prove to yourself the earth is round, any flat tards that refuse to do it are just afraid of the answer they’ll get.

Did I say friends don’t lie? No I didn’t.

I mean it's not the same topic but flatards are using similar logic here.
There is a lot of ego and self patting on the back and feeling Superior to others involved with being woke.

Attached: 66020347_2432586616971946_3860343608104189952_n.jpg (700x922, 72K)

>Whether or not there's a real photo is erroneous
Not when that is the only thing I am talking about. Goddamn, you fucking niglets are autistic. I'm not arguing for a flat Earth. I was simply talking about NASA's composite images.

>We have several actual photos of earth
The 'Earthrise' that was released 4 years after it was 'taken' from the Apollo 6 mission is the ONLY non-composite image that NASA claims to have.

> it's easier to get a good looking photo high resolution photo that way
So when Hubble takes in light from millions of light years away and gets crystal clear pictures it's because... magic? Please.

Who are you replying to? I’m not the one doubting pics exist

>similar logic
What? I’m proposing doing an actual practical experiment to prove something, flat tards just use idiotic memes and blanket statements to make their point.

>Just talking about the photos
It's an anonymous board and there are flatards present. It's easy to confuse what you're arguing and some will use this as sole evidence. Easy mistake. I dislike you less.
>Only real photo they claim
No, there's more. And blue marble is one of them.

>Magic
There's a balance between a realistic photo and a pleasing one. It's a bit underhanded and I for one would prefer real photos but we have a population dumb enough to believe, for example, the earth is flat. You're not going to drum up interest in space without vibrant colours. I understand the incentive. I bet you can too.

In all these flat earth conspiracies nobody ever answers "why". What does any government or secret society gain by hiding the borders of a flag earth? Also imagine the man power required to secure the entire border of the planet from literally everyone ever. There would be more people in on the secret than people not.

Because they want to believe the earth is flat. I'm implying there's a drive here that transcends actually knowing the truth... It's more about "feeling smarter than everyone". That's why their skulls are so damn thick. They have an emotional bias to their evidence because, especially at this point, admitting to being wrong would mean accepting they're among the world's stupidest when they're setting out to feel superior.

Also trolls. Some are just trolls.

Because Jews or sheep or uneducated populous or something something something.
I've heard the reasons why. They never make any sense at all, but it's along the lines of "they're controlling youuuuu!!!"

Ok yeah that’s true, I wonder how much of a spike there will be in the suicide rates once they start up space tourism.

But they can never specify just HOW they’re controlling you, just that they are..and to wake up.

Yep.

youtube.com/watch?v=ieiEoTo8-XY&t=8s

>No, there's more.
Hook me up, I'll look into it. It's been a few years since I've checked into it, but last I've heard there hasn't been a non-composite since Earthrise.

>There's a balance between a realistic photo and a pleasing one
True, but they should be able to release both the before and after if that were the only case.

Attached: 1561157215199.jpg (500x500, 37K)

I don't know man. Then they can just call tourists actors, and then if they go themselves they can say the windows were all actually led to screens and they were only weightless because the plane was like one of those astronaut weightlessness simulation plans that go to high altitudes and dive..
You can counter anything with anything if you don't care about evidence.

>Millions of scientists for a thousand years
>you

Here’s an unedited one

Attached: 2C3031BD-206D-4334-9620-163D1B28CDC7.jpg (394x394, 13K)

Yet I bet 99% of all flat earthers believe in a religion.

Attached: 1559348014093.gif (480x238, 400K)

what is your favorite snow cone flavour?

I’ll gladly start a collection to pay for a full load of flat tards on the first flight, how much do you think the pilot would take to not come back?

>hahahaha guys EARHT IS FLAHT!1!1 xDDD GIB ME UPBOATS

You're not funny. Go back to r/memes and die please.
/Thread

Attached: 123123123123.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

From what I understood originally blue marble (1972) was a real full photo of earth, and they didn't take another until the one you're referencing from 2015.
Then I got confused cause I kept looking, then misread some captions and interpreted them as more real photos. Just realised They weren't. But that's it, they have two. The rest are composites and stitching because they have satellites already in place that take multiple photos. They then have to kind of doctor those, because like pic related of a dog that moves through a panorama, the picture would be completely fucked up and we'd have probably had flat Earthers sooner.
I think you already know all that or can figure it out, the explanation is intended for flat Earthers reading this.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150721-pictures-earth-nasa-dscovr-spacex-space-science/

>unedited

moon madly out of proportion

>Like pic related
Oops. Here it is.

Attached: dog-panorama-fails8.jpg (660x880, 173K)

Well there’s your evidence champ, now take it and run, I bet you could make an hour long YouTube vid about it.

The cost of putting me through flight training. I'll do it.

Nice Photoshop faggot

See.

What really bugs me is how Elon Musk got away with murder while broadcasting it to billions, there was and still is someone in that space suit.

Attached: 04F8554A-3190-486B-A640-E8858EC5461E.png (950x534, 784K)

Fucking flat dogs on a flat earth.

>Billions of flat earthers around the globe
>Flat earthers around the globe
>Flat earthers globe
>Flat globe

mom look i’m doing the bare minimum

>implying Yea Forums is a board for normal people

Someone should tweet all this at Trump and watch him have a meltdown over thinking the Earth is flat and calling in NASA to explain it to him. Lol

>OP's current state

Attached: 2a9ggq.jpg (800x450, 44K)

So... one in seven people believe in flat earth, yet 99% of people never gave it a moment's thought. Okay.

Convince him it’s somehow a threat to America.

Attached: 1550301703341.webm (768x432, 1.99M)

Tell him cnn said the earth is round.

And that trump is stupid in the same sentence to get his attention ans make him hate everything else in the sentence.

So where is this pic of the edge or ice wall? How do you explain seasons and God and time zones and trans continental flights and people circumnavigating the glove hundreds of years ago through today? How do you explain that literally every other planet in our solar system is spherical as well as the sun and moon yet somehow the Earth is supposed to be flat? Go on, tackle those. I'll wait.

The planet and ambient lighting from the sun wash out the much dimmer light from distant stars. Cameras don't see the same way we do. It's similar to being in a big city at night with lots of ambient light vs being in the wilderness with no artificial ambient lighting, in the city at night you will see far fewer stars and astral bodies than in the wilderness.

Literraly for Thousands of years people knew the earth was flat. But oh well, Its a hoax right

Stop putting u's into words they don't belong in! Fucking hell this pisses me off to no end. It's COLOR NOT COLOUR YOU FUCKING SIMPLETON! God you fucking eurocuck scum can't even spell words in your own language correctly. Pick up the fucking American English Dictionary for once and learn something! Fucking A we fixed this for you idiots over a century ago and you are still using wrong words and units of measurement! Get with the rest of the developed world (aka America) already!

I'm really glad the oceans are not a finite resource so it's cool it just drifts into space

God fucking damnit there is no u in flavor! Stop that bullshit!!!

Attached: 1561854716018.jpg (900x900, 261K)

>Hurr durr NASA only makes fake video and photos that look ultra realistic. They're not real though.
Ok, can you show me your evidence of the earth being flat, or the edge of the earth?
>Here's a drawing I made in art class

They brought him back to Earth moron....

Tell him that Obama proved the Earth is round. That will get him panic tweeting. Someone please do this...

We are assuming his attention span will let him read a whole sentence. Or that he can even read.

Anyone who want to find out if flat earth is real,
climb on a high ground and look at the horizon.

Check the horizon with a straight thing.
Check for any curve.

And yes, you will notice any curve compared to a straight line.

Attached: 23__pepe-inside.gif (259x224, 9K)

LOLOL If the earth was that fucking big in the moons "sky" all you would fucking see is EARTH HAHA Fail

Color is for fat, dumb & ugly american.

Colour is for gentlemen.

.>there ignorance

Stop. Putting. U's. Into. Words. They. Don't. Belong. In. Eurocucks.

So Canada is in Europe too ? You really need a better education.

How do you explain timezones?

this is your picture
>focal distance
look into it
by your rationale, trump is as tall as the eifel tower

Attached: OP blows black faggots.jpg (2040x1020, 714K)

same producers

Attached: universal-studios-header.jpg (2500x1300, 158K)

damn fine non-sequitur there, boy.

All subhuman non-American pieces of shit.

Better go make a YouTube video about it.

In that case, how do you explain the behaviour of light? Clearly the theory of electromagnetism is invalid if that's how it works.

Not just time zones
Weather
Summer/winter solstice
Ocean currents
Progression of the equinox

FUCKING STOP WITH MISSPELLING WORDS BY ADDING U'S THAT DON'T BELONG THERE FUCKING EUROCUCKS!! RRRREEEEEEEEEE AMERICAN ENGLISH AND MEASUREMENTS ARE THE ONLY CORRECT WAYS GODDAMNIT YOU MOTHERFUCKING SUBHUMAN NON-AMERICAN PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT!! STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP FUCKING WITH MY LANGUAGE AND MEASUREMENTS!!

Based Muslims had it all figured out

Attached: Islamic_cosmology.jpg (415x599, 68K)

Actually it makes perfect sense

Attached: 144303e004575366dcd33b7e2e079ad0.jpg (866x960, 124K)

ILL FUCKING FIND YOU AND FUCKING CRIPPLE YOU FOR THIS EUROCUCK! STOP POSTING STOP MISSPELLING WORDS STOP LIVING GODDAMNIT YOU FUCKING PIECE OF GODDAMNED SHIT!

Look up the confinement of plasma. explains the "dome" or "firmament" above that everyone thinks is so delusional.

Attached: plasma dome.png (1920x1080, 697K)

How the fuck can a P900 have a macro lens?
P900's are fucking telescopes

These are the layers of our "atmosphere" and a larger scale of the picture prior

IM GOING TO GET ALL OF YOU FOR THIS SHIT! I WON'T LET YOU KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS! RETRIBUTION IS COMING EUROCUCK SCUM! SUBHUMAN NON-AMERICAN FILTH WILL SUFFER FKR THEIR BUTCHERY OF AMERICAN LANGUAGE AND MEASUREMENTS! GOING TO DESTROY EVERYTHING YOU LOVE UNTIL YOU ALL GET WITH THE FUCKING PROGRAM! NO MORE ADDING U'S INTO WORDS! NO MORE BULLSHIT HETHAN UNITS LIKE KM OR ML OR WHATEVER YOU MORONS USE OVER THERE! ONLY REAL AMERICAN UNITS LIKE MILES AND OUNCES AND GALLONS... REAL GODDAMNED UNITS AND CORRECT SPELLING OF WORDS AND AMERICAN GRAMMAR!

stoup*
wourds*
doun't*
beloung*
ounly*
gouddamnit*
moutherfucking*
noun-americunt*
ouf*

STOP YOUR BULLSHIT AND FOCUS ON THE REAL ISSUE! THE EUROCUCKS SHITTING ALL OVER AMERICAN LANGUAGE AND MEASUREMENTS! THIS HAS TO BE STOPPED AND THEY HAVE TO BE DESTROYED

>Science is a lie!!!

Attached: 1562266315862.jpg (474x729, 34K)

I did a course on plasma physics in undergrad. I don't remember much of it anymore (it didn't help that the professor was too hot for me to hear what she was saying) but that's an interesting idea.

THAT DOES IT! IM COMING TO KILL EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU. EVERY COUNTRY EVERY FUCKING PILE OF SUBHUMAN NON-AMERICAN FILTH WILL BE CLEANSED IN FIRE!

I agree man... You really making me lul over here btw

America sucks. You aren't even that free, you're like the 40th most free country and brainwashed by your terrorist government. Almost everyone there is fucking poor and grateful for it.

Im not saying there is an edge or a wall. But man you gotta see that NASA actually is a huge steaming pile of actual human shit and needs to be truly exposed. All these documentaries on netflix and shit about aliens. No aliens, its been a lie for the longest time. The real truth is important and they really keep people who want to know, like you and me, in the dark. 9/11, vegas shooting, and on and on. they kill their own for rituals and laugh as they take our rights away. Its all connected. But hey, Im just a loon man. Dont listen to me

Attached: img_7263-1.jpg (650x372, 36K)

So the sun just decides to be a dick and not shine on Alaska for a few months every year? That’s racist.

STOP INSULTING AMERICANS! WE HAVE THE MOST FREEDOM OF ANY COUNTRY ON THE DISC! AS SURE AS THE WORLD IS FLAT WE ARE BETTER THAN ANY OTHER 'COUNTRY' ON EARTH! WE ARE SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHERS AND ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE! WHY ELSE DID WE GET MANIFEST DESTINY? NO ANSWER FIR THAT HUH GODLESS EUROCUCK SCUM?

No, it follows mother natures cycle. The Taurus spiral.

Attached: main-qimg-2511895af005dae42d074e7313a82c09.jpg (480x360, 34K)

YOU WILL NEVER SILENCE ME FOR I AM THE VOICE IF THE WILL OF GOD! GOD HAS WILLED AMERICANS WILL FOREVER AFTER BE THE RULERS OF THE DISC! WE SHALL TAKE OVER EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY ACROSS THE PLANET AND DESTROY ALL THE SUBHUMANS AND REPOPULATE WITH AMERICANS! YOUR TIME HAS COME SUBHUMANS!

Nasa has no reason to lie and they’ve also never admitted to even the possibility of aliens.

Best one yet, saved.

Attached: 148A94C9-5D81-4FF4-8820-F1CEC224F99B.jpg (406x395, 20K)

Dumbass youtu.be/LbtvSHjcffs

Make sure you tweet it at Trump. Frame it as a leftist conspiracy started by Obama and Hillary.

They have plenty of reasons to lie. 20 billion of our taxes a year alone is enough. If you dont know about the deep giverments at all it sounds loony yes. But if you research it all, of course they would.

Keep laughing bud

I agree lol, the shit these idiots come up with...i have no words
Pic related - flat earther

Attached: 1543262768866.jpg (480x530, 32K)