Who else is glad gay month is over?

Who else is glad gay month is over?

Oh look I'm a company! Look how we gay up our logo for the gay month!

It's like talking to dogfuckers, you can say "it's gross" all you want and they say "you're not understanding and you're beastialityphobic "

At first y'all were like "lol chicks with dicks" now they want to be heard, they want representation in media, they want "rights"

It's like a rogue AI.

I DESERVE THIS!!!

Attached: c3e.jpg (500x313, 22K)

Attached: 1558545606189.jpg (640x392, 21K)

Just tell trans people that they are normal and no longer special.

Heres what YT got for having a rainbow pride Google logo.

Attached: A_faggots_haiku.jpg (1009x673, 90K)

There's this very petite Asian guy in this discord server and he turned himself into a girl.

How do I know he's transgender? Because he told me.
Did I ask if HE was?
No.

they feel the need to mention that they're transgender so that way you can give him a little bit of extra special attention. It's fucking stupid.

I went out of my way to orient designs for gay month, and sell my shit to these fucking faggots. Not a single fucking sale from them.

Lots of fucking twitter clout (for all that's good for,) but not one fucking red cent.

God I hate these cheap little homos.

do you never share details about your life with people youre talking to?

do you think maybe he was sounding you out as a romantic option?

do you think maybe youre just a fucking retard who gets so incensed by decisions other people make with their life that you attribute motivations to their actions that allow you to make blanket statements about everyone that belongs to that group so that you can justify your irrational feelings?

From a fag, all I gotta say is it's annoying having pride month, nobody cares if we wanna fuck a dude lol

Attached: unknown (1).png (225x225, 101K)

Don't you mean get fucked by a dude? Isn't that the whole problem with the market in your community... no one wants to top? I have always thought that was the deal, if you wanted to top wouldn't a girl be preferable? They so small and have more holes.

I really hope he contracts aids. Everyone hates him

Pretty impossible. He might contract HIV, but no way is that guy going to let it progress to AIDS, he isn't an IV drug user.

He probably got fucked by his uncle as a kid. Most fags were fucked with as a kid

Nah, or at least it doesn't seem that's the problem. For me it's more about liking guys because I just feel more comfortable being around them? It's hard to explain.

Different queer here but tops are not in short supply

One. They have one more hole. And it bleeds regularly. Anything else that bleeds for three days and doesn’t die would have it’s head cut off

I for one wasn’t. I just am attracted to men.

Mind = blown. I always thought tops were outnumbered like 10 to 1 and there was a huge competition going for them.

Ty for info.

can someone explain this psyop about how companies only pander to faggots on AIDS month? It's blatantly false but I see faggy IG pages posting it all the time.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Nah there are plenty of tops out there. I personally am switch. I prefer to top but bottoming is fun too. But when I bottom I am a power bottom.

what is a power bottom?
you faggot got crazier every day

Attached: FB_IMG_1561271012897.jpg (720x744, 71K)

A bossy piece of ass.

A power bottom gets fucked in the ass but tells the top what to do to them. They aren’t just a passive lay

should a bottom not always be submissive?

Hahaha yea basically

well thanks for your explanation

Who The FUCK Does "Shigeru MiyaMoto" Think He Is? He Doesn't Get To Decide If Mario And Luigi Are Gay Or Not!

----------
Sent from my iPhone

Remember folks...nintendo lawyers will find where you are and threating you...

Nice of user to invite over for a picnic, gay Luigi

Attached: gay.jpg (300x168, 11K)

he is their creator
plus they are just imagination --> they are NOT real

I am a D&D power switch bean queen clone otter

No. Just cause you like the feeling of the dock doesn’t mean you are submissive