I have no idea why, but I find this image pleasing

I have no idea why, but I find this image pleasing.

Attached: 1542104811792.png (508x600, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=htb4sMY4mz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These fucks are super annoying

what an absolute tard. how do you see this coming up...and not go slightly sideways to absolutely ensure this doesn't happen.

Attached: retard44.png (411x394, 222K)

Fake and gay. Who’s hand is that?

You son of a bitch

>I have no idea why, but I find this image pleasing.

Me too. I despise cyclists. For you smug two wheeled asshole, here is some tip top tips for using the road.

>Don't.
>If you do use the road, read the fucking high way code
>Don't act surprised when you get abused by motorists, we fucking hate you and you shouldn't be on the road.

Wow, i didn't know that video games will develop in to this

lol, thin-wheeled rodies.

lick my spandex asshole

I'm not sure what's going on here. Are you telling an alleged asshole to lick your Spandex? Or are you announcing that your asshole is made of Spandex, like some sort of reconstructed asshole from taking so much butt sex in your school locker room, finally graduating to the Greyhound bus station for crack money?

From what I know about cyclists, both sound possible.

I find it pleasing because everyone gets triggered but its a fake pic.

People like you is why you can't let kids be outside anymore. Imbeciles with entitled views. The mental illness is strongest in types like you.

Lol have you seen those racing bikes in traffic? They're the fucking menace.

>anymore
Any more? You've got it backwards, I assume because you're young and ignorant and have no basis of anything that came before you before forming your own (ironically) sense of entitlement to the Ideal Utopia you came up with in your post-climactic swoon after emptying your cock in a smelly gym sock.
Back "in the day" cyclists knew better than to tie up traffic on a two-lane county rode, cruising at 15 mph with five cars behind them, filled with people with shit to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=htb4sMY4mz4
kek

Fucking spectacular lol.

Quality chuckle vid!

Fagot

Attached: 1554817225883.webm (198x358, 441K)

Attached: bike seat.gif (499x258, 1.29M)