I'm full of love, and nobody wants it

I'm full of love, and nobody wants it.

Attached: cutz.jpg (1080x720, 146K)

Shit happens. Stop cutting yourself, you'll regret it later in life. Try to get your shit together, get a job or try therapy if you haven't already.

I'll be dead in some months if all goes well.

I know this is cliché.. but loving yourself is the very first step.

If you can't manage to love you, how do you expect someone else to ?

I can't love myself which is why I will kill myself.

If I was white girls would like me.

If I was extroverted girls would like me.

If I was handsome girls would like me.

If I wasn't me girls would like me...

So you really are not "full of love"

Love for others.

>If I was white girls would like me.
No.

The girl I loved with all of my heart cares not for me... The love of my life. I met her over discord and we never met irl, but it was so important to me. I will die.

It is true. No one wants to date black guys.

Fuck off and die then, you pathetic cunt.
Sage.

Justify waiting.

BAHAHAHAHA.
Imagine killing yourself over some fat old dude LARPing as a girl online.

I want everything to be perfect. I had this plan since I was 14. I must lose weight. It has to be with a gun. That is why. The ending of life is a big deal so it must be perfect. I will livestream it too.

You wouldn't understand love. This girl my world. I loved your more than anything. I would slit my wrists for her.

She was real, but that is funny.

How surprising, a black guy playing the race card

It is true. You all call me a nigger. I'm always nice, but I do have a limit. You always treated me like a kid too.

If you have enough free time in your life, to whine about your miserable life over the internet...

That's because you're not doing something that you KNOW you should be doing.

Tell me, what are you suppose to be doing this morning? Except cry on Yea Forums?

School. High school.

You're supposed to be in school on a saturday morning? In july?

Hell.. if that's right... go to fucking school

I do online school. I am far behind so I should really be doing homework. Want to drop out.

Do you have any plans on what to do after you drop out?
Maybe find a job before dropping.. Or get to work on these homeworks

I did want to get a job, but I would like to lose weight and learn how to drive first.

When I was at my lowest, after my girlfriend died, I felt all sort of rage, I was feeling an extra dose of violent..

So I found a way to externalize that rage..
I wanted to play Football, but it was too expensive for my folks, so I found something cheaper...

I ended up boxing for 5 years, and I still go once in a while, whenever I that feeling of rage comes back

Boxing is pretty cool tho...
Bonus point.. you eventually get to punch people in the face, and you get praised for it..

Thank you for the advice. I'm so sorry that your girlfriend died. I used to do Tae Kwon Do.

Hang in there OP, this too will pass

I don't think so mate. But thank you.

> Old Yea Forums would've encouraged you to kys
> Nu4chan tries to stop it
The absolute state

We matured.