I'm Swiss ... I don't like weapons ....bit the goverment forces me to have this at home

I'm Swiss ... I don't like weapons ....bit the goverment forces me to have this at home.

Attached: faggot.jpg (2268x942, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k0sB_5j6itI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should cry about it on Yea Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=k0sB_5j6itI

You should thank them for forcing you to be a man

Yeah, we know that every one of you have some decent arsenal in your own homes. I don't see any problem with that at all.

It's almost like the Swiss government understands a neutral country can't afford to be neutral unless it's peoples are armed and ready to defend it from foreign and domestic threats. Faggot.

I try so hard.

that's good. you may have to shoot some violent muslim immigrant cunts one day.
fuck off syrian hadji cunt.

want a pic of the grenates?

Oh fuck;

Attached: BRTky.jpg (680x511, 44K)

Sure, why not

Attached: equipment.jpg (1024x855, 268K)

are you gonna fight with a bone? ^^

If i have to, then yes

Attached: small makes me happy.jpg (4032x3024, 1.16M)

This

Attached: hk-psg1.jpg (1350x900, 85K)

That equipment is from my friend

believe what you want you bluepilled summerfag. don't be surprised if the shitskins decide to throw stones through the windows of your house.

THA OOGA BOOGAS COMMIN!?!??!?!??!?!?!

The only reason you are here is because everyone you know hates you in real live.
Take that as a lesson. AND LEARN SOMETHING.

Attached: Spectre_M4_1000_0001.jpg (1000x870, 257K)

you can't deny you're a shitskin cunt no matter how much leddit spacing you use, faggot. it's time for you to go bomb a shopping center for allah, only because you can't accomplish anything else in life.

Nah.

Attached: whale1.jpg (960x640, 142K)

that's exactly what i thought, nigger.

unless you live in broke-ass-kms land or third world countries, the rest of society has law enforcement and civility among citizens.

>guess whos "bluepilled"

Attached: 1560809567028.jpg (645x694, 32K)

Did i earned that pic of grenade yet? I showed you my things with the bone

you sound like a larping tumblrette

Is this your first bait ever?

this

Nah, they have the world bank and large hadron collider for that. This is more of good ol fashion swiss tradition

is this bait, or are you just plain retarded? trying to deny the fact that some muzzie chimpanzee won't try to bomb you at the next event held in your shit hole European country is hilarious.
i'd hate to break the news, you sound like an african nigger.
is this your first post ever? or do you just like outting the fact that you're a libcuck from plebbit? seems like both.

Granted, it lacks finesse but he continued to get a response. Overall it looks successful and his next attempt will be better

I hope he applies himself more in the future, seems like it's all directionless.

leddit
lmao
spacing
The
Fuc
Is
That?
Enter
Button?
Lmao

#Treigger Thierd Reich

Attached: 1379831628997.png (435x435, 331K)

Stop spreading lies. No refugees would ever commit violent acts in a country nice enough to take them in. Stop with the Islamaphobic bullshit and propaganda.

>he didn't even do reddit spacing intentionally right
>at the end he does it unironically

>Leddit spacing
Wow at the autism....

Aha, yes! Vote the good man trump and all he'll do for Israel my friend

I don't support that buffoon. I'm a Bernie Bro through and through.

My pew pew

Attached: IMG_20190322_034849-2721x3628.jpg (2721x3628, 1.92M)

We get it. You have a microdick....

OP here ... you are all maximum-giga-faggots

ultra faggot here

Very nice
Fuck all of those political anons, you fuckers don't know that you're not welcome here. I will help you to GTFO

Hey gotta compensate somehow better than a driving a lifted dually

thats why i keep this at home

gg/dRrgewM

Hell yeah nothin like having that

Consider yourself lucky

Browne & Sharpe only decent instrument maker left.

Don't know about forcing people to own guns, but as an Australian, really wish we had a militia or at least the gov encouraged more people to handle firearms and gain an understanding for using them plus firearm safety, even if most likely they'll never actually need that knowledge

kek

he's not allowed to keep ammo, though. this is as useful as a broomstick

>Most likely
Is the key phrase here

Not really. Guns are never ok. Their only point is to murder other humans. No one needs a gun except the police and military, and I'm actually against the police having guns too. Our society needs to move toward a gunless existence. We must stop the killing.

Naw mine murders rattlesnakes and cottonmouths too it's a very versatile tool

Yeah great product and support. The Swiss have some pretty jam up indicators