Diaperboy Thread

Diaperboy Thread

Just woke up after a night of drinking and my diaper is soaked. GF's still in bed, also diapered, her diaper is still dry. ama, etc.

Attached: LB (2).jpg (2320x2244, 1.18M)

Attached: LB (1).gif (360x203, 1.21M)

Don't you think you'll have plenty of time for this shit when you're an old fart?

I guess so, but I want to have fun right now.

Attached: blr (2).jpg (2448x2953, 1.47M)

Attached: twe (9).jpg (1524x2396, 1.09M)

my maid's outfit came in today, took a few photos to show my gf - we've got plans tomorrow but it looks like I'll be in chastity/diapers from now until...sunday at the earliest

Just changed into a fresh diaper myself, been wetting up a storm tonight

Attached: tumblr_messaging_pujyvbtsXy1stqkss_1280.jpg (1280x960, 274K)

i'm not into crosdressing whatsoever but that looks really cute. Where'd you get it?

Attached: stck (4).jpg (2934x2762, 1.51M)

Attached: 1529692537282.jpg (960x960, 175K)

post messy boys

Amazon, Litte for Big. I'm minorly into crossdressing, but mostly for the humiliation/submission aspect of it. I want to look pathetic / adorable for my Mistress. The women I've dated over the years have always gotten a kick out of it, actually.

Besides that, I would recommend their onesies in any case - lifesaver if you like to double up on diapers/boosters (chastity cage, buttplug optional :p)

Attached: tumblr_oun641hUxR1wwgiplo5_1280.jpg (1237x1920, 426K)

alright thanks; i'll definitely consider them.

going to change out of my soaked bambino magnifico and into a fresh peekABU now. i've been leaking too much.

Attached: mm (1).jpg (2320x3088, 1.59M)

please don't tell me that's a fat lady holding your chain

How do y’all tell your gf’s about diapers and have them stay with you, let alone indulge with you?

I don't think you can do this with any old loudmouth woman.
For me personally, I eased her into it after we were together for a while, gradually letting her know how much it did for me personally.
I'm a good enough partner apart from this to compensate, I think.

Attached: twe (8).jpg (1652x1984, 638K)

Post pictures of your gf and you in diapers or I don’t believe you

that particular ex was a little chubby but certainly not fat. She loved doing my makeup.

Pic unrelated

Attached: RnXxu8T.jpg (672x1008, 229K)

I don't have any of us together; but here she is.

Attached: gfblr (11).jpg (4032x3024, 1.19M)

Is it possible to learn this power?

You just have to communicate and not be a faggot about it. Don't make it a big deal, because it's not, it's just a fetish. She'll think it's some dark secret instead of some goofy thing you like to jack off to sometimes.

As far as introducing it, ask her to try something for you and offer to try something she'd like. Just don't make her feel forced into it.

I agree that you can't just whip out the kink stuff without anyone tho. I've never had any gfs that I opened up to about kink have a problem with me/her/us wearing diapers and etc. It's a little bit of a goofy kink but it's fun once people realize what it is.

how do you mean?

Attached: gfblr (7).jpg (1183x1341, 181K)

Do you wear to work/in public? And do you just wet or mess too?

I wear in public too, yes, not so very often to work since one diaper simply can't hold a full shift.
I mostly just wet

Attached: LB (5).jpg (2826x4024, 1.57M)

I ordered a subscription from tykables and didn't realize they force a 2 month subscription.. so now I will have ~150 diapers that I will need to get through.

I'm thinking of wearing to work but they are all so crinkly.

HAHAHA u fkn freaks

oh shit. that's a fuckton of diapers. but does that mean a subscription means 75 diapers a month? that's a lot. but then again, for 24/7 wearers probably still too little.
Anyway, which tykables model do you have so much of? Little Rawrs are too crinkly imo; the plastic is nice and tough, but too rigid.

Attached: mm (10).jpg (2117x2240, 579K)

80-88 per shipment. But $150 for that many so figured it was super cheap for like a 1 year supply.. and then I noticed they had me set for getting more 1 month later.

I was able to delay the 2nd shipment but I've only gone through like 10-20 in 4 months and.. welp. It won't let me delay it again.

1st box was like 5 bags of little rawrz, 2 of overnights, and 1 other of similar to little rawrz I think. All I know is plastic and crinkly for like all of them.

that's a decent deal, true. and having a lot of diapers at the ready is a good feeling; but that might be a bit much.
Anyway, build a throne out of all those packs of diapers.

Attached: stck (3).jpg (2826x2588, 1.66M)

You're all fucking losers and degenerates.

This is what my closet looks like. With the next order going through next month.

Attached: 20190427_235214-3830x2154.jpg (3830x2154, 1.38M)

Well, you're going to have to be a full time baby in order to make room for that shipment, user.

Attached: car (2).jpg (2822x2117, 1.26M)

Attached: newbatch (11).jpg (3264x2448, 1.43M)