How do we fix the white incel problem?

How do we fix the white incel problem?

Attached: 1557621762264.jpg (750x994, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2170316/chinese-woman-39-injures-14-kids-stabbing-spree
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

by being supportive instead of ridiculing them maybe? all the hate they receive feeds into their misogynistic ideology.

getting rid of not-whites

This reminds me of Elliot Rodgers

who cares,nigger's will kill each other every week in their own neighborhoods but people would rather care about "muh white people"

Fuck them. Not everybody gets to breed for a reason. Ugly, stupid, smelly, boring losers should face it.

Remove the intersectional feminists from the teaching profession, and ban social justice classes at any school that gets taxpayer funding. There's a damn good reason we didn't see shit like this in the 80s amd 90s, and it isn't because men are suddenly toxic now.

Dudes not even that ugly it’s just his personality

>How do we fix the Democrat incel problem?

fixed

Free hookers for everyone?

Legalize prostitution.

Lad?

Wew.

You can't. You can however get rid of all guns.

>There's a damn good reason we didn't see shit like this in the 80s amd 90s
>daggummit, just lock up all females and take away their teaching rights and then we'll be back to the good ol days consarnit

it's definitely the feminists and not the internet becoming such an integral part of our society

Attached: (8).jpg (320x320, 16K)

But what about knives, and swords, and blow gun darts, and bicycle chains, and hammers and screwdrivers, and cars, and atom bombs?

don't forget screwdrivers and fists

By creating a welcoming society and school system.If american can't do something as simple as making a person feel welcome then we are no diffrent then 3rd world countries or mexico.

Remember when that one incel went on a mass stabbing spree and was able to murder a whole classroom of students in under 30 seconds armed with just knives? Wait nevermind, that physically can't happen.

None of those are able to create death at the same rate as an automatic firearm (barring the nuke, for obvious reasons).

google.com/amp/s/amp.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2170316/chinese-woman-39-injures-14-kids-stabbing-spree

Attached: C97A2D13-9A54-4290-8797-2788820A8E5E.jpg (320x480, 19K)

Attached: 4C2CAC87-2143-45FC-B075-56CEDEB5EE09.jpg (640x898, 295K)

>no children dead, only injured
>if she'd been using an automatic gun, mortality and number of injured would have shot up dramatically
>being too dense to understand the difference in severity

Attached: download.jpg (211x239, 5K)

None of those someone could actually out hands on are anywhere near as destructive as a gun.

One, teaching isn't a right. It is a privilege that is earned.
Two, please quote where I said all "females" or even all feminists.
Three, feminist is not a synonym for woman.
Four, blaming incel violence on the internet is as retarded as blaming video games for Columbine. The internet isn't spending hours every day telling white kids they're nothing but rapacious colonialist scum.

Name one school shooting carried out with an automatic firearm.

What is the left equivalent of him
>inb4 assuming he's right

Attached: 7e49c45b632d8ec81b43b53d5bb94e19--beach-photos-girl-photos.jpg (593x800, 93K)

This guy doesnt know what an automatic gun is, lmao fuck off nigger

cool story bro.

There isn’t because sensible people

Not everyone is a dickless looser incel with a fetish for a surrogate dick that kills people. You're pathetic.

O LAWD IM LAFF

the same way black incels do, by raping instead of murdering

Removing a single mean by which attacks are executed is not the solution.

All you do is promote more bombings in place of shootings.

Address the root of the problem instead.

You don't see people banning helium, guns, knives, high buildings when you try and prevent suicide. You address the root of the problem first.

Mental care works better than weapon regulation in every respect and so your proposal is a waste of our time if we are to allocate man hours and monetary resources appropriately.

You suck at thinking.

Answer

>black incels
such a thing does not exist.

You're right, most people breed for no reason at all.

because unlike the whites they don't accept rejection very well

You sound like the kind of guy that should work at foxcon.

Hey our workers are killing themselves. Well better add nets instead of fixing the root issue

Reserve the cultural trends that arose from the hippie era that turned women into a bunch of entitled cunts who think the world should revolve around them and their happiness instead of the duties of being an adult.

reverse*

Get off Yea Forums, problem solved

incel spotted

Hi Chanti

I never said there was one. I'm not the guy who posted that. I have guns and know how to use them. Most of them are done with semi-auto AR-15s. I own an AR-15 myself. I know you sick bastards on the right are armed so since the laws currently allow me to match your firepower in choose to in case public order breaks down. I stocked up when Trump got elected because I predicted total systemic failure of the government in about six years. The damage he will do in four may be too damaging to come back from. If he wins in 2020 it's over. We are all fucked. It's gonna be people eating each other.

>If we get rid of everyone else they HAVE to date me
Lol no, women would sooner fuck dogs then scum like you.

Shoot them into the sun?

Make some more laws... lel

>it’s idiotic to assume you can stop the world from chaos and madness

Im pathetic because im not stupid enough to think there has been a shooting with an automatic weapon, ok nigger.

Try actually reading incel communities..the real problem cases don't WANT prostitutes or female incels(which they deny exist) because they seem them "low value".
You see it's not really about sex but their own fragile egos and insecurity. They refuse to self-examine or try to improve themselves so they think that owning a woman who is desired by others is the hidden shortcut to becoming a "Chad" just like all the people they're jealous of. It's a twisted kind of "fakebit till you make it" putting the cart before the horse but they believe that just the faking part is all that's needed to fix them.

Japan is good at everything.

>Tfw you've seen "muh guns" tards say atom bombs should be legal for personal private use

There are incels of pretty much every group. Men of every color chimp out over their own failures. The term was even originally coined by a woman.

Abduction. Restrained. Sedation. Castrated. Trained to become sissy’s for the sexual use of alpha males.

Battery acid and a funnel.

You supa smart, user.

>because unlike the whites they don't accept rejection very well
>This in the context of talking about whites chimping out and taking masses of random strangers with them because of how poorly they handle rejection
That other user is retarded(and probably just baiting, which you fell for) but you shouldn't try to one up them by being even more retarded.

Stop making the whole situation worse, maybe?

Femanon here. I agree with this.

Federal law that entitles everyone to one pity fuck (barring STDs and the like) so they can realize that sex isn't all it's cracked up to be and go ruining their fucking lives over it

Seriously, just pity-fuck these dudes, nowadays it may actually save lives to go against all biological programming and fuck the inferior specimens

Attached: 1480476649355.jpg (768x576, 75K)

Yeah I guess that's why most of the world is filled with ugly,stupid,smelly boring losers. Can you make sense the next time you post you fucking tard?

First poster answered the entire thread and none of you dumb fuckers even realized it.

I am white incel 31 yo. It sucks big time. Depressing, shameful and hurts a lot...but would never consider killing anyone over it.

Just consider suicide.
>I do every night.

Pretty much