I’ve asked this girl to go out with me at work today, but she replied

I’ve asked this girl to go out with me at work today, but she replied
>I can’t today, I know I sound lame but I have to baby sit and I’ve agreed for the next 10 days, you have my Instagram just hit me up then”

Am I fucked? I took it as a polite soft rejection with basically “I don’t wanna hurt your feelings so I’ll make the best excuse”

Attached: A2C0F4EA-0667-43EE-8253-CA90691C0575.jpg (1841x2579, 957K)

Maybe she saw you taking photos of her ass.

what time is the kid asleep.

slide through then.

thats really ambiguous. could be true, could be a nice reject, and its summer so the babysit sounds kinda convincing

wait 10 days and try, also take a look at your interactions these days at work

Fuck it, dood, wait it out for the 10 days. You're on Yea Forums so I doubt you have anything else planned anyways.

probably a rejection. If she was interested she would've probably suggested you talk during those 10 days rather than after they pass

copy pasta. move on guys.

Attached: 1562955028608.jpg (1142x1080, 355K)

>you have my insta. just hit me up on something i can ignore with out feeling too guilty
this guy is right

Attached: face bird 5.jpg (1979x1440, 581K)

there's plenty of fish in the sea op, just move on and you'll find your tuna. and yes it was a soft rejection.

Bruh, she told you to hit her up in 10 days. Are you retarded? Can you listen and comprehend the words that people tell you?

If she didn't want you to hit her up in 10 days, she wouldn't have fucking told you to hit her up in 10 days

Text her every couple days and gauge her responses. If shes talkative or flirtatious then continue this until the 10 days are up.

If after a few days she seems into it, offer to bring her something to eat or a coffee while shes baby sitting.

"Google Image Search said that's a lie." Still though dat ass

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-12-22-24-53-1.png (720x922, 186K)

This. Ask out like 5 girls.

Dont listen to this faggot. Ignore the shit outta her. You showed your interest now let it go cold. This is how you play the game motherfucker

lolz OP is fag

She gave you a legitimate excuse and is allowing you to follow up. If she blows you off when you hit her Insta, then just ask her straight up if she isn’t interested.

What sportcheck is this at so I can hit her up?

you have nothing to lose, go for it in 10 days. you can make casual conversation until then if you want.

Ignoring women in the current year doesnt work lile it used to. She’ll just swipe the next guy on tinder. You have to compete with the need most women have for instant gratification.

Stalk her and find out where she is babysitting. Find out when the kid(s) goes to sleep over a couple of days. Once you have your reconnaissance, break into that house disguised and masked after the kid(s) are asleep and rape her.

OP here its not tinder u dumb fuck, you have to just let it be, and talk to her at work mildly flirting... texting her is just going to show ur needy, if it was a tinder situation then maybe

Also thanks everyone for the responses, I appreciate he advice!