How the fuck do you guys afford to exist...

How the fuck do you guys afford to exist? The amount of shit that's broken or cost me money in the last 3 months is debilitating. Needed a CPAP machine, a new fridge, a new air conditioner, new brakes, new tires, and now my washing machine timer is broken and smells of burning electronics.

Are yall suckin dick on the side to exist or something? What's the secret to not being fucking poor?

Attached: 4L_AQkDtIP3.jpg (340x277, 12K)

Also, just post shit I don't care what it is. Just don't be fuckin awkward.

Attached: 2.jpg (675x574, 71K)

Attached: C5747F98-370A-49D3-A42B-FC7EE2E6740C.jpg (722x520, 52K)

Attached: photo_2019-07-02_23-27-14.jpg (902x902, 99K)

I don't need a cpap machine because I know how to breathe

That's a start, I guess. It was only $1200, though. It's not really the cause of my brokenness.

Attached: 76.jpg (377x381, 19K)

Attached: 50 - ZORRJ1Q.jpg (782x1199, 81K)

Sounds like your ass needed one of those home shield appliance warranties.
Oh well.
Start looking around the home improvement stores. The usually have a decent deal on a scratched machine. Or start saving your quarters

if you need one because you're fat then don't eat as much and kill two birds with one stone

the best trick is dont but shit products because you will waste a lot of money on fixing / replacing them.

no frills fridge - few hundred $
window mounted AC - $100
new brakes - do it yourself for like $40 in parts
new tires - ~$300 to $400
new no frills washing machine - ~$300

All my stuff is pretty old and wouldn't fall under any warranties or anything. My best bet currently is hopefully being approved for a best buy credit card, which offers zero interest financing.

Am overweight, but have been sleeping poorly since long before I was. Sleep apnea may actually be part of why I'm overweight. Since I've gotten the machine, I've lost a good 10 pounds.

Most of my stuff has been cheap or free, like the washer/drier. Didn't pay a cent for those.

Window AC $200

Brakes I did myself, but they're SUV brakes (and rotors) so it was still $350 in parts.

Tires are (again) SUV tires, super expensive. $1200 just for tires, then $150 to mount/balance/install TPMS sensors.

Fridge, $300.

The washing machine (and drier) are going to cost me probably around $1800. I wish I could get another free washer/drier, or a cheap one. But they sadly just don't exist. Maybe in the states, but I'm Canadian.

Attached: 205.png (510x531, 400K)

Oh, and I'll need to buy some winter tires soon as well since it snows pretty good here and I don't want to roast my new tires, so I have that to look forward to in a few months..

Attached: 36E8A77C-DC5D-4DA0-AE0C-2F23884CDDF8.gif (498x278, 963K)

>but I'm Canadian
oh... well you're screwed

Yuuuuuuuuuuup. I'm going to run out of fucking money here pretty god damn quick. It's like a constant battle just to stay on top. Maybe I should just murder someone and spend a few decades in jail; at least I wouldn't have to worry about rent..

Attached: 1480398947810.png (500x309, 54K)

Attached: 199.jpg (620x875, 67K)

Attached: 1362053180266.jpg (650x366, 40K)

Attached: 31 - ZLn0Jts.jpg (800x800, 82K)

living is expensive, user.
if its an older washer, you might be able to replace the timer yourself, or you might be lucky and its a loose wire to the timer. beats paying for a new one with no warning.
the only 'secret is buying quality shit the first time, but thats getting to be impossible now that everythings made in china next best is to keep a few grand in savings for shit like this

Shift more needs into the wants category. If you live alone you don't need a CPAP. You don't need an air conditioner, brakes still stop your car? You don't need new brakes. Learn to keep an eye on the clock. You don't need a washing machine timer.

Lost my job and found out I didn't need a front tooth without a chunk missing, new brakes, air conditioner, dish washer, main bathroom tub & shower since I had a shower in the half-bath, garage door opener or a front door that closed without the deadbolt. I did still need the furnace and refrigerator. Being poor sucks but you'd be surprised what you really don't "need"

It is an older washer, but the timer is like $350-$400 anyways, definitely not worth repairing. It's also definitely the timer, not a wire. I've unplugged it so it doesn't burn my house down in the mean time, and will just limp it along and watch closely while using it.

I do try to buy the "good shit" when I can. I figure if I'm going to have to buy a new washer/drier, I may as well spend $1500+ instead of getting the cheapest $799 model available.

The CPAP machine keeps me from
A: starving my brain of oxygen during sleep
B: Heart failure in the future
C: Mowing down a crowd with my car because I fell asleep at the fucking wheel.

It's a need.

Brakes? This picture says need.

A washing machine timer is what moves it onto the next cycle, from rinse to spin, etc. It's not like I can just set an alarm on my phone or something. It's also a fire risk at this point. It's a need.

Literally the only thing you could say is in the want category is the AC, but I can certainly justify $200 for some livable temps in one room of my house during one of the hottest years in decades. It's not like I'm blowing all my money on camera lenses, which is what I'd love to do.

Attached: 55875633_341958783192689_1373765222568820736_n.jpg (998x1920, 125K)

Yeah, they were one hard brake away from not stopping my car anymore. I think I waited long enough.

Attached: backplate.jpg (998x1920, 148K)