Yea Forums, is quitting video games essential to getting a GF?

Yea Forums, is quitting video games essential to getting a GF?

What must I do to get a GF? I already take cold showers, am on a NoFap streak. I realize how lonely I am. I have no friends, I know people I can talk to, but no REAL friends.

What do I do?

Attached: 1562431280872.jpg (1200x799, 839K)

Job.

Already got a job fellow user.

Not jerking off will just make you look like a horny fucker. Keep beatin off. Chicks like video games too, just not 24/7 up til 6am ignoring them type video gaming

I do have Aspergers, I do think thats responsible for my loneliness, because I find myself being socially retarded, but godly confident. People often call me weird, intelligent and funny (as in I make them laugh and etc, not that I'm a beta faggot).

NOOB

quitting vidya is unnecessary! you'll find the right girl for you user, just put yourself out there. i know that's difficult with the asperger's, but it's still possible. i believe in you

I found my GF on a private wow server, you do you bro

WAGECUČKS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Attached: 64444df487249a7e022596939135ce2439debddce3ba2e0bee315592f91d257c.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

Married*

Eh, whatever.

Attached: index2.png (425x458, 361K)

You need to run into a lot of people before finding someone who is compatible. Repeatedly place yourself in social situations, meeting as many people as you can, until you find someone like you.

i met my girlfriend while i was bombed on acid and mdma at a rave. She was fucked too, its been almost 5 years now

No need to quit vidya, take cold showers, or quit masturbating (though fapping in excess can be bad), it's all about practice. Social interaction is a skill like any other. Interact with women as friends first and eventually someone will find you cute/funny/pleasant enough to look past your flaws, whatever those are.

Stay determined, OP!! Don't be afraid to talk about your interests like they're cool even if you feel they're lame or make you unlikable.

Make jokes to the people you sit next to, make a Tinder and talk to ugly girls for practice, try getting into music! Music's a super uncontroversial topic of conversation you can have with pretty much anybody.

I never in my wildest dreams imagined that I'd be cuddling and playing smash bros next to a cute girl who loves me as much as I love her. It's possible and you can do it user!!!

have you tried being rich and attractive?

No. It's not. Video games are fine. You just need to do other things, too.

Quitting video games doesn't matter at all, it's 2019 and nobody younger than 50 that isn't a toothless hillbilly living in a shack looks down on people playing them. Getting off Yea Forums and bleaching all Pepe memes from your head would be the way to start if you're wanting to find a romantic partner, in all seriousness.

I've lost 73 pounds in 6 months in 2017, and I am relatively attractive. For reference, I'm a size 30x32 in pants, and a medium/small in shirts. I have hazel eyes, and brown hair. I'm 5'9 and on the topic of being rich, I'm planning my finances.

Stop asking Yea Forums for advice for starters. That’s just a quick way to ensure wizard status.

This, it's a numbers game. Accept rejection, keep your chin up, and keep trying.

For expansion, I'm a very long term gamer (32 years) and I play games daily, rarely missing a day.
Had girlfriends right through highschool, several in adulthood, married now. Wife kind of finds my gaming annoying and I don't usually play around her anymore but we work opposite schedules.

>lost 73lbs
that sounds pretty fucking awesome bro. you sound like you aren't a total bum so I believe it might work out for you soon. Even if I don't believe in myself at all

Keep telling yourself that's all that matters.

Look I know lots of people here are telling you to play the numbers game but I would say that's pointless if you have no friends. Girls and people in general will get weirded out if you don't have some close friends or friends in general.

Now how would you go about making friends? I don't know your situation but if you get some hobbies that involve other people or if you work somewhere I'm sure someone could like you

>Keep telling yourself that's all that matters.
I don't need to tell myself that man it is written on the wall

Smoke weed, you'll get some friends. Buy blow and go to the bars, insta laid

Bro sounds like you're right on track

Hair/eye color don't really matter, but if you stay clean and are already relatively attractive, it's just a matter of talking to enough girls before one starts to give the right signals that she's interested

Nah most of my friends girlfriends play vista with them or dont care if they do. Dont be a smelly loser and have some charisma. You got this op

just be yourself bro

Attached: 1562414132544.gif (660x780, 201K)

isn't there some app that's like tinder, but for finding smoke buddies? can't remember what it's called but as long as OP doesn't present like a total creep, stoner friends are pretty easy, and it's way easier to like people when you're baked, lol

to follow on this line of reasoning, I am semi-attractive, not attractive in my eyes, but attractive in other's I suppose. I have had sex which means I am sexable or possess "sexy" traits.

But I don't talk to women. None. Ever. Not in public, and not at the bars. Not at concerts or even the supermarket. I suspect one of the reason(s) I am lacking gf is because I don't talk to any potential gf.

Gradually spend more time with your casual friends, then they will become "real friends" as you put it, or you will meet more people through them.

The average friendship lasts 2 years.

it's called high there and it kind of sucks, never met anyone or even had a decent convo with it. Although I haven't been on it in a few years tbh

That app in reality is probly full of a bunch of broke fuckers lookin to smoke everyone elses weed

Eat healthy and go to the gym. You have no fucking idea how you will look. Women dont give a shit about personality, just look good and have money.

Dont quit playing videogames, everyone plays them. Just dont do it too much or make it a priority