Tell me something sexy to do to my extremely submissive pet/girlfriend

Tell me something sexy to do to my extremely submissive pet/girlfriend.

Attached: 79521f7.jpg (3024x4032, 780K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/2301dIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wash her god damn ass
What filthy creature are you in company with?
Fucking tie her up and wash her ass and use some clerisil till shes properly clean
Cause she clearly lacks basic hygeine

Invite friends over, have her serve drinks in slutty getup.

Use pimple cream on her ass

Sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

I'm looking to be forced and made a slave boy by being made horny and weak with pictures of girls..

I will send live pictures of what you force me to do

My kik is: Tomstylez

Sharpie in pooper

Anal

THIS. looks like she had her ass nailed by a 12 gauge.

Have her sit on the floor with her legs stretched out, soles towards camera, holding a sign that says “I’m a foot slut” and make sure she has a sad/scared look on her face

These posts brought to you from a Cheeto dust covered keyboard

Make her watch you cut your own throat

Hard, dry and quick anal. Upload the webm

Attached: 6129473841.jpg (2450x1344, 199K)

Naked yoga while you film.

puke on her face and punch her as hard as you can, then make her stay on her knees for atleast 1 hour (this is a type of torture) while playing ARMY cadence songs or screams
then if she try to get up or move slap her on the face as hard as you can
if you want you can masturbate while watching her cry or throw shit at her to harm her imgur.com/a/2301dIw

I sure hope you are engaged in consensual non-consent, user-kun. You wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of a #metoo scandal from doing something she doesn't want.

Pour gravy on her butt

Attached: anal beads 2.gif (360x298, 1.01M)

this post brought to you from a semen covered keyboard, posted by a desperate manlet

Great thread fuck nut. As usual OP is a bundle of sticks.

Pop her ass acne

Impregnate her

You sound really mad. Is it because you’re really mad at something?

Attached: 58933199-2CCF-4564-B77F-EA845D3C374C.png (1381x741, 1.2M)

I like that contraption. My gf is submissive as fuck. I tie her up, spank her, throat her (she has no gag reflex) and have a spider mouthpiece too so can really fuck her tonsils in.

I'm also open to suggestions if there's a cool fantasy I'm not thinking about. If I had one of those circle bend over contraptions I'd fuck her from behind with a dildo up her ass at the same time. And pull her hair.

Get her locked in the device you have in the OP picture, then get a nice long thick candle and shove the base up her ass. Light it then watch as the hot wax drips on her Pussy.

And take photo evidence of course

Slap it until she actually begs for you to stop and not just sexy begging

Show her belly button, then put her to bed.

Remote control vibrator/buttplug and a short skirt with no panties while shopping is a lot of fun. My wife and I do this sometimes, it got us banned from the closest grocery store though /:

best answers

Attached: Hot Piss.png (540x960, 415K)

buy her flowers, take her out for dinner, throw a blanket out on the back lawn on a starry night.