Daily reminder that there’s going to be a 2nd fucking civil war in this country

Daily reminder that there’s going to be a 2nd fucking civil war in this country.

Attached: 2F656945-78A6-4865-B2F6-12DF43447029.png (1280x812, 687K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwtfAHyVZSo
youtu.be/gkTb9GP9lVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, no there won't.

Attached: 1480567228155.png (480x352, 146K)

Is this a population map?

It's who voted Democrat and who voted Republican. But a large majority of the population is in the blue area

and the left is going to lose

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 152K)

Let me guess, Southern state? You watch Fox News and read Breitbart and the Federalist

Good, let america burn. I prefer a world war 3 though, would much rather see the world burn.

Never trust maps like these. Look up gerrymandering

Who is Gerry?

This is why our democracy is retarded. The populous coastal states should choose the president.
The division between the parties would move left, and then we would reach equilibrium again.
I hate that poor states with lots of farmers and uneducated people have so much say in who runs my country.

The first one never ended. We don't have two political parties, we have two governments trying to destroy eachother, for ultimate power. I fully agree, OP, we will very likely have a very fast and one sided conflict within our borders, in the next few years. Leftists, cucks, communists... Know that you have zero chance of winning. The second hostilities start, the illegals will fuck right off back to south of the border. They are only here for money and will not lift a finger to fight for this country. The blacks will loot, rage and sow violence on anyone that tries to stop them. They will effectively be on our side. It will just be you, standing there on hormone replacements and your dicks in cages, staring at a lot of angry and heavily armed patriots.

I'm from New York State. White power.

Yes, I know all too well about gerrymandering. Both sides have done it in history, Republican's have mastered it. They even blatantly stated they do it for political gain. It's a disgrace and anyone caught doing it should be removed from their congressional seat

A dead politician

Amen

Think an American Civil War would result in less?

And I have to 100% agree with you as well user

Attached: 1559952845032.jpg (500x686, 109K)

Kek from the front page this is too accurate.

Hopefully horrible things happen to you then. World has no place for racists. The only place they belong are 6 feet under or in a incinerator, and put their before expiring.

If a US civil war gets out of hand and lasts too long, it will 100% turn into WW3. Foreign powers will not be able to resist the urge to get involved.

They're shaking in their boots at the /pol/ and Breitbart army

Attached: South-Park-WoW-Guy.jpg (720x556, 76K)

I would bitch for the relevancy, but... :)

You’re conflating racism with national identity and you’re making yourself look like a fucking fool. But you’re a liberal so you have no fucking shame

Curse all of you. Curse you for not defending the United States and curse you for letting our citizens get raped and murdered by foreign hordes, and curse you for putting votes over human fucking lives. Curse you. This alone is why there’s going to be a fucking civil war

People hate each other for all sorts of reasons, both reasonable and unreasonable. Race is no more important than any others. Stop getting brainwashed by legacy media.

Just a reminder that the population of both black circles are the same.

Attached: truth.png (1280x812, 617K)

kek try me bitch boi

Attached: lets-get-nazis-guys-those-politics-paris-anti-fascist-clement-meric-14751645[1].png (500x635, 163K)

Lol. beta white males have rights taken away every day and don't do shit

what rights?

Attached: 8a3d38971bd8a10a63de31775586d5b2.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

niggers had all their rights taken away for hundreds of years and didnt do shit

>Curse you for not defending the United States and curse you for letting our citizens get raped and murdered by foreign hordes, and curse you for putting votes over human fucking lives. Curse you.
see: when national identiy is racism

>civil war 2 starts
>rebs knock on my door
>"who are you loyal to?"
>"well rebs of course"
>few days pass
>yanks knock on my door
>"who are you loyal to?"
>"well yanks of course"
>repeat for a few years until war ends
>mfw

Attached: 1558156449476.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

>The populous coastal states should choose the president.

explain this dumb ass comment

when antifa cucks try to fight in real life LOL

Attached: TotalLoneBlackpanther-max-1mb.gif (320x180, 860K)

Another reminder that the large circle, feeds the small one.

efs

Attached: 1559020380109 (1).webm (762x414, 1.73M)

The illegals in that small circle, will not fight for this country or your 'cause' and certainly not for you.

Your tinfoil hat is on cooked. Rational thought is not your strong suit. Who is raping who? Isn't the scary boogie man called illegal aliens. Have some illegal aliens done that, absolutely. The extreme largest proportion of this is done by US citizens. Walk away from Breitbart, Fox News, the Federalist, Alex Jones, etc. Jim Jones would like to know which flavor of Kool Aid you would like

I hope you learn what racism is some day, by being on the receiving end of true hate because of your skin color

No one is crying civil war except for you trumptards

>trumptards

2.5 years later, still mad

antifa faggot talks about sucking the best cock lmfao
youtube.com/watch?v=mwtfAHyVZSo

Attached: antifa cocksucker.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Clement Meric was murdered by 2 ex-skinheads who were said to have had brass knuckles. They were both sent to prison.

1) it took 2 guys and a weapon to kill the 1 guy. Big whoop, odds were stacked.
2) so... are you suggesting you are 1 of those ex-skinheads? are you suggesting you're in prison right now?

That'll be the day conservaturds get the cheeks clapped by the fags they hate so much

Are you seriously this fucking retarded? Nationalism has nothing to do with racism. Why didn’t your mom just swallow?

You have a disgusting heinous view of the world if you think that protecting our fucking borders is the same as racism. I have no fucking problem with people coming here legally, but they have to wait in fucking line and earn it.

Before you preach at me further about entitlement, just know I served in the fucking military honorably so I belong here because I earned it. What the fuck did you do to earn it?

Degenerates are very easy to spot.

>actually believes that there are 30 million farmers in the country

grow up

Didn't you faggots learn the first time you got spanked?

sure AND the faggot in this gig
got brain damage from one punch

LOL. Your small minded view of the world makes me sad. A person is a person. I know a lot of dumb, ignorant black people. I know a lot of dumb, ignorant Hispanics. I know a lot of dumb, ignorant Asians. I know a lot of dumb, ignorant White people.

>white skin
>
>
>
thats all it takes to survive the next civil war user

Attached: finger pepe.jpg (352x550, 19K)

I was just repeating what you said.

And I don't care if you wish suffering on me. You can wish all you want.

I hope you receive 1000 hugs from gay Mexicans.

Attached: 1557608780850.jpg (786x1024, 135K)

>hurr durr no reason to criticize or judge someone's performance after an election
Kek

OK... did you swing that punch?

There are strong people out there... doesn't mean you're one. Doesn't mean all skinheads are the strong ones, and all antifa are the weak ones. I've met pansies and beefs on both side. So what's your fucking point?

Nice rebute, next!

Attached: 65431924_1583875058412788_4974086545590976512_n.jpg (720x789, 66K)

It’s antifa. He already had brain damage.

Antifa....hahahaha. Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and Santa are real too, right?
At least you are consistently ignorant

Aren't u a lil cunt

Funky colored hair, tattoos, piercings or the holes they left, anime figurines, no guns, no cars, can't even build a child's bicycle, a boyfriend, flags, communist/leftist literature, flip on the TV and it's CNN. There are many ways.

antifa are the dumbest faggots on Earth no other race has as many retarded traitors as the white race. everyone else is loyal to their people

Hahaha you weren't responding to me but someone else.

It's not suffering I want you to truly receive, it's understanding of reality and an education... Other than your women's liberal arts degree earned at ucla

No that is what you would call your inverted penis

>Are you seriously this fucking retarded? Nationalism has nothing to do with racism. Why didn’t your mom just swallow?

Note I said "WHEN national identity becomes racism". I was suggesting the persons comments about foreign hordes was racist and that their sense of national identity is turning into racism.

Sure, national identity isn't necessarily racist... but it can be racist.

>You have a disgusting heinous view of the world if you think that protecting our fucking borders is the same as racism. I have no fucking problem with people coming here legally, but they have to wait in fucking line and earn it.

OK... this has nothing to do with what I said.

>Before you preach at me further about entitlement, just know I served in the fucking military honorably so I belong here because I earned it. What the fuck did you do to earn it?

LOL...

1) there's no way to prove you actually served in the military

2) there's no way to prove I actually served in the military

What... do you think you were the ONE AND ONLY soldier ever in existence?

Attached: 15027581_10154735471214936_3291770725876852888_n.jpg (687x468, 45K)

Attached: iGNMJOI.jpg (1080x1393, 84K)

Who said I'm liberal? Who said I had a liberal arts degree?

Maybe you need an education in how not to assume bullshit about others.

As someone who lives in a libtard area I can say that they would lose to our great Kekistani forces

>he actually believes he will get that far
Everyone look, look at him and laugh

Nice attempt at bait, next

Attached: FB_IMG_1562424417140.jpg (1000x852, 114K)

>daily reminder alot of that red area is occupied by obese rascal scooter riding trailer trash.
> daily reminder the blue areas dont have the time nor the inclination to partake in your media induced civil war fantasy.

Perhaps a civil war between retard, flag-caped, football helmet wearing meth head"patriots" and lgbtq rainbow haired faggot college campus cancer.

3.2 million to be exact. And they still manage to feed your worthless basement dwelling ass.

Have to or the liberal women wouldn't have any to use if they wanted since the extreme conservatives (not the moderates) would be using them on eachother

Civil war. Reds vs blues

Are you fucking retarded? Good thing most of the people in the US aren’t as fucking stupid as you afe

Yes, because we make ALL our food here in the states. It's not like we import 150 billion dollars in food every year.

Who picks your strawberries again?

Both circles provide the same dollar value of agricultural output.

How do they grow our food in the winter? How come I can buy red peppers year round?

>Counties
Gerrymandering

because this, roughly

Attached: truth.png (1280x812, 627K)

Kek who cares? Niggers aren't people anyways so it's not like it matters or at the very least extremely lesser evolved apes

Two words:
free citizenship.

>see: The irish

AND the opportunity to put some of that central/ south american civil war experience to good use SLAUGHTERING the fat entitled pigs who constantly shit on them?
Perfect.

You may want to look up how much food we actually import from Mexico, as well as South and Central America... then you might get a better understanding of how we get red peppers in winter.

Bell Peppers are imported massively from Mexico specifically.

I never suggested we make all of our food. But how do you plan on importing, with the majority of the military being conservative?

California here.
We dont need the corn.
We have corn.

Also apparently water.
The storm season has been good to us.

Oh... so now we're talking about military take over of the nation. That wasn't the subject... but you know, ok.

What am I going to do if the military just so happened to take over the nation and block all imports.

Well... probably starve along with everyone else.

What's your point?

cont'd
(although technically speaking I live in a very liberal region with centuries of agricultural experience. I myself grew up on a self sufficient farm where we raised all our own meat, grew all our own veg, as well as raised our own dairy... so probably just put those skills to use along with my fellow citizens while the more militarily trained of us defend our fairly defensible border relative to the rest of the nation considering it butts up against Canada along the north and the ocean along the east and south)

please america, i would like to volunteer. ill fix up a mcmurder scooter.

Attached: 1560796994731.jpg (960x957, 138K)

I dont see the military signing off on participating in a civil war.
Its one thing asking a 19 yr old pfc with a beer in his hand and another ordering him to check out a rifle and start shelling american cities because they want free healthcare.

55% - 65% of Southern Californias water comes from the Colorado River. I live in the Rockys not far from it. Sometimes I piss in it and imagine that little peep making it all the way to you faggots. I imagine you bathing in my piss, and smile.

You'll starve.

I water my grass with your river water. 8===D~ ~

We'd all starve... moron.

we have the guns, the police, the army and god on our side

libtards have a latte grande in their left hand and an iphone in ther right

Things were way worse in the 1960s. Presidents, politicians, and civil leaders getting shot dead. Country in its biggest war since WW2 and losing. Deadly race riots and killings. And there wasn't a civil war then.

Now you autists are like "omg people hurt my fee fees on twitter therez gonna be anothur civil war lul"

You do understand the original point was that we import quite a deal of our food.

The point isn't that the individual in question would starve. It's the the nation would starve from a lack of importing food.

That includes you.

So point, trigger, your own fucking face.

Attached: 88138015411c87a847db29b5428510f7.jpg (520x391, 27K)

>>we have the guns
So to tell you, but I'm liberal and own guns.

>> the army
Say that to the multitude of military serving friends, as well as military vets, I know who are all very liberal just like me. They also own guns.

>>and god

pffffffffffffff

Yay, you invited your imaginary friend to the civil war!

I'll invite Jesus as well... he clearly is pretty damn liberal afterall.

Looks like the country is on its menstrual cycle.

If you own guns you're No True Liberal. The other lefties will disown you.

Attached: 3685193335.jpg (1884x1454, 170K)

They also outnumber you 30 - 1, so hope your aim is perfect cause you're gonna need it just to keep up

>being this retarded
You need to go back

See... you underestimate many of us non-radical liberals. Just because you see pictures of latte sipping hipster fucks wearing bandanas doesn't mean all liberals are like that.

You know... just like not all conservatives are fat fucks on rascal scooters with the IQ of a fucking baseball bat... or are you?

Yeah all the empty land is really gonna fuck us up

vast majority of militaries including veterans support trump

and even among those who don t they will defend a legitimate sitting president

you know it, i know it, jesus knows it,

Lol! That was good. But YOU are still missing the point. More of the people in the big circle can take care of themselves. People in the large cities, (small circle), have no chance. It's probably pointless to argue anyway. The odds of a civil war are small. We wont get that lucky.

That river water that was on its way to Mexico before California stole it.
Disgraceful pieces of shit.

Thank God the founders saw you coming and put roadblocks in place.
Look at what happens to a country when the only opinion that really matters is the Capital Mob, Argentina is a nice recent example...

They have rivers of blood down there. Theyre fine.

There can't be a second civil war. Because the first one never ended. It just went cold.

That little bitty circle subsists on imported food and water, wanna take bets on how long either keep rolling in when you turn traitor?

Attached: reps1548173197583.jpg (708x866, 64K)

sad.

Attached: 06.jpg (772x959, 87K)

THEY THINK SOCIAL STUDIES IS EDUCATION

I CANT EVEN

no, it doesn't. red states are welfare states.

Trumptards get their butt kicked.

you own a Jeep Wrangler don’t you

He's saying that the election should be determined by the popular vote. The coast states have more people therefore it should be a bigger portion of the votes by numbers.

Attached: 1560712013116.jpg (576x960, 93K)

Trumptard wank fantasies

Lol, where vs where? Dems and Republicans are basically randomly scattered around the country

The dark red areas represent people that don't pay for water.
Fuck them.

Attached: ronald-reagan-example-R.jpg (600x600, 128K)

Only civil war will be the democratic party splitting because the progressives are ruining the party for the more moderate somewhat reasonable democrats.

More reasons for Term limits now we are stuck with those idiots for years.

No there won’t, Dems have no principles, no conviction, & no guts. You can enjoy permanent minority rule buttfucking this spiraling cultural shithole back to the stupid ages all you want.

>trump loses popular vote
>but wins electoral or is appointed by Supreme Court

Oh yeah, that. Then there must get be fires and chemical and biological attacks from all directions, patriots & opportunists. Idgaf, but will enjoy pouring gas on the fire as you all burn.

Right because someone living in L.A. knows whats best for farm communities.

urban people would rather hire mexicans than do the dirty work themselves, but Pedro, Hector, and Barbara will not risk their lives for you, especially when MS 13 is knocking on the door and bloods are preparing a comeback

their worst enemies are already within the city, and their "domesticated" illegals won't be cheap this time

country boys have won even before it started

Now imagine how much fun you could have shutting it off when Kali turns traitor...

Guess what circle is keeping that little shit stain fed and watered. Unless you plan on living off grapes for the rest of your pathetic existence... oh wait they need fresh water.

Won't be that clean or quick, and we'll have to liquidate every one of the fucks because they'll NEVER leave the rest of us in peace...

Ram 2500 Laramie Longhorn Edition :)

Meth and pickup trucks.
More shitty, poppy, pandering """""country""""" """"""""""""""""""""music"""""""""""""""""""" sang by millionaire metrosexuals who've never worked in the sun a day in their lives.
Oh and more government chee-, i mean welfa-, i mean farm subsidies.

We Did NOT Lose, we were betrayed at home by Enemy Fifth Columnists, who went on to enthusiastically wreck our whole society from within when their Communist Insurrection fizzled...

>we

Oh boy! America's breadbasket (pictured) is going to be rising up to wage war. California will never be able to break Oklahoma's wall of heavily fortified trailer parks or Texas's mined Wal-Mart parking lots.

Attached: walmart1.jpg (600x375, 75K)

Kekked

You're doing fuck all about the Blackshirted Thugs speaking for you and the Elite fuckers cooking the election, so pardon me if I write you off as a complicit bystander, there'll be a rope for you too...

The right is shitting their pants in terror over Antifa Super Soldiers. It wouldn't end well for cuckservatives.

.....did you honestly forget the fucking picture because you were too busy jacking off to your own brilliance to remember to attach it before posting?

I would not hate to much.. you ever see those bitches go off when Wal-Mart runs out of Mwt Dew, they could take down five full grown men.

Attached: 1507953024896.jpg (736x960, 61K)

Brain vapor-locked by actual facts?
Try escaping your indoctrination, you'll be a better conversationalist...

>the rope
First of all, you're just a cosplaying fag on the internet.

Speaking of cosplayers, antifa and the alt right.

Tyranny of the Mob...

Yes! A

Yes! Antifa Super Solders. ASS for short. These ASSes have logged thousands of hours in Call of Duty down in their parents basements. I should warn my wife who can shoot quarters with the open sights of her AR15 at 25 yards. :)

hey im in that circle

It's called voting and then doing what most people agree to. That's democracy.

Those maps are always so misleading because you know... Empty land doesn't vote.

He lost the popular vote. Period, full stop.

Without gerrymandering we would have a very different country right now.

I like political threads on Yea Forums because most of you are retarded and 12 and it shows

Attached: jiren__facudibuja_by_facudibuja-dbmvcxz.png (1024x1606, 245K)

Will you just let the ameripigs scream at each other?

We already know how much you despise anyone who earns an honest living...

I mean I guess by calling them ameripigs you might be referring to me? But thankfully it would take a whole lot more than that for me to take offense and/or get a rise

We, fucktard, betrayed and sabotaged from within.

They wouldn't. They know their little rural eutopias wouldn't last 3 weeks without the liberal economy

Attached: b4xzsyw4ndw11.jpg (667x270, 33K)

Thats not the case at all.
Just hate country pop, new trucks (because they cost 100 grand and th DPFs ruin them) and welfare queens screamin at me about politics i got nothin to do with.

Average literacy rate is inversely proportional to population density.

We have the EC specifically to prevent a few large cities from running the country.

You believe whatever makes you feel better, meanwhile the rest of us will clean up the fucking mess, as usual...

Which is why we are a Republic, if we can keep it...

Without Gerrymandering we'd have fewer corrupt Democide seats in Congress...

*un-indoctrinated

New Yorkers have the dumbest political opinions of all time and so much of it is just group think. I don't want these people deciding a president only. Engineering or nursing degrees don't require any emphasis on history or logic. Which is why STEM nerds are typically the ones screeching about "guns bad and felons good"

or not. liberals are afraid of guns. doesnt seem like much of a fight.....

People who live in large, dense groups are more susceptible to groupthink and are more easily manipulated by a small number of powerful elites.
The EC was meant as a way to prevent this, commonly known as "The Tyranny of the Majority" to anyone educated... which is why most people advocating Popular Vote have never heard of it.

Whites vs minorities?

Attached: 1535325679257.png (1804x2438, 860K)

No there won't be NIGGER. The left can't even figure out what bathroom to use. How the hell do you expect them to fight anything but body odor?

Country Pop does suck ass, new trucks cost because our friends in the government have the market so fucked with useless regulations that Nobody wants sedans anymore so all the crap that used to lard up Caddys is now on Silverados and it's nearly impossible to get an actual working truck affordably thanks to all the suburban asswipes, and fuck ALL the welfare leeches...

California can literally feed the word and its cash surplus feeds the pill head red necks in the red flyover. That one small circle generates more money than all the goobers in the mid west.

You really are a retarded piece of shit.

Friendly Reminder, Niggers are literally too subhuman to understand anything beyond fighting with hands and sticks. That's why most of them are afraid of them and vote to confiscate them.

Attached: Refugees.jpg (690x1024, 103K)

You say no place for racists as if White Power is a racist term but I'm sure Black Power doesn't bother you. First of all, White Power you bitch, second, you're the type to complain behind a keyboard instead of actually making a change because if you actually went after these so called racists you'd get your ass handed to you and you know it.

Well then.
Misunderstanding cleared up.
I'm going to go smoke a chicken,now.
Leave this thread, its AIDS.

Hmmm, if it's going to be a FUCKING civil war, i'm down with that. I been practicing!!

Lose what? Isn't the whole point to break away into smaller countries? Sounds like a win/win

Lol, you get hit by a punch like that, you deserve to get knocked out

Take away the USDA crop subsidies and the stolen water and pretty much everything south of Sacto dries up and blows away in a bad year, badly overdue RICO prosecution on WellsFargo and BofA goes through and ALL the virtual money evaporates...
FOAD.

Pen is mightier than the sword, nigger.

we grow all the food
we have all the guns
we have most the police and military

you have men in dresses with hurt fe fe's
it wouldn't be a war so much as a purge of the
libtards / commie / socialist/ fascist antifa fucks

this is why it will never happen, unless you all really have a death wish

Attached: 8a9477a210d14d7d18184de358a836ff2a8d4773fa411a0737a4ee9c196d4ad9.jpg (406x402, 53K)

We have an over supply of Bottoms as it is...

Which side is which?

Nice bait

Attached: 1562607015395.jpg (500x456, 59K)

Well then you're in luck...

Attached: 64-31-031.jpg (467x467, 31K)

Take this bullshit to politically incorrect

Attached: 8A547B52-FCC3-43A8-9498-241DB8CE98F4.jpg (4032x3024, 1.26M)

Cringe AF

Farmers have no say, it's all corporate interests run out of wall Street. They wouldn't survive without some rich asshole telling them what to do. And without the welfare of the federal government.

Huffing that clean coal
Dont use the internet it's not for you people

Gerrymandering has nothing to do with the electoral college. If you want to blame something, blame the value of a vote in small states. The guarantee of three electoral votes regardless of population is what messes things up.

Different fag here. He probably didn't know that you were American so there's no need to act tough

he asked for it but people wouldnt stand up for themselves eitehr and were actually going ass up for nazis too. So it should explain why Migrants just can go out and rape them. French are fucking pussies.

Elbridge Gerry, fucks sake how do people not know their basic American history.

The electoral college is to give slave owning states more value since like half of their population were slaves. The 3/5ths compromise gave a greater weight to these states. In today's economy, there is no purpose for it. Rural voters claim the liberal cities shouldn't have control over them but this shit goes both ways. Rural residents have no idea how cities works and should have no say in their design.

It’s always heehaws & durrhurrs.

The US is not a democracy you fucking retarded asshole cleaner. It's a republic and for a good reason.

Attached: 1562506385459m.jpg (884x1024, 74K)

trumptards vs everyone else.

trumptards have more guns for sure but they're all retarded as fuck so its gonna be pretty easy.

There will be a split in the Democrat's party between the status quo and the left wing socialist extremists. The Republican party will come out strong, carrying a majority that will rule the country for decades

Faggots are easier.

Attached: 1562506332102m.jpg (1024x706, 63K)

Well, rural people don’t have a say in how cities are run. And you explain in your own post why it is necessary to have an EC. If there wasn’t one then The people who live in the majority of the country have no say in how the country as a whole is run. Sure they can vote local but if it’s just people who live in the major cities picking the president how long will it be before the anyone who lives in farm country becomes an “indentured servant” (read: slave) to the people in those cities? Not long at all as it turns out. All it would take is a politician running on the platform of “hey they’re not as important as you guys why don’t we remove their rights and make them work for us”. Sounds like a stretch but really it’s only possible in a situation where people in denser populations don’t have control over people who live in other area. Quit pissing and moaning that your candidate lost and prepare for the next one or you’re going to lose again. Thing is, I voted for Obama, I usually go democrat, but all this whining and virtue signaling and calling the other side names and shit doesn’t help your side get votes. Showing true benefits and solutions to problems does. The EC is a necessary evil.

This, unironically. The US is not a minor agrarian burg like it was when farmers were given a disproportionally greater percentage of the vote. On a farm you can fucking pretend it’s still the 1700s and nobody gives a fuck, but the majority of the country, and the industrialized national economy & technological culture keeping up with the world cannot afford to fuck our sisters and pray to jaysus that everything wiw come ur raht becuz he has a plan for us all you no an rush Limburger told me educashin is jis a libbbrul conspirisy so I don need ya no nuthin git r dun!

Fucking shoot yourselves now before we replace you with robots.

Gerrymandering is built into your system and it's the way that your system is structured that allows mostly the Republicans to continue to do it.

Gerrymanderingisat least partly to blame for the lopsided Republican representation in the House. The Democrats are under-represented by about 18 seats in the House, relative to their vote share in the 2016 election. The way Republicans pulled that off was to draw some really, really funky-looking Congressional districts.

Notice how the iron cross and the insignia of the crusade is the same thing.

lol right wingers would just show up with their little small arms projectile weapons, hoping to pew pew a couple liberals onset-twosey, because they still think they can live in the past and be relevant, and can’t comprehend the passing of time and increase of knowledge and forward March of technology and have no fucking idea the silent, spreading death that awaits at least 300 million of the country people within single digit days of the civil war commencing.

Good riddance. Do it faggots.

You punch like that you deserve to get knocked out

Sure.........

I’m a veteran. Let me share something with you. 90 percent of the US military is Republican / Conservative...doesn’t matter what color or gender they are...soldiers, airmen, sailors, guardsmen...they all, for the most part, are very patriotic and anti-liberal. So are most of their families. Add American law enforcement (local, city, state and federal agencies) ...also Republican/ Conservative as are their families. Now, let’s throw in all the Red States with those citizens fiercely protective of their guns. Even the Blue states have a sizable number of gun owners and conservatives.

Seriously, even IF the Democratics controlled the House and Senate and Presidency....the military and law enforcement wouldn’t allow those Liberals the opportunity to tear the country apart.

Civil War? Sure...it’ll be measured in minutes.

Says the Prius driver.

I was a racist who took German and AP history and I don't know/wasn't taught by other racists who the vice president of Garfield James Madison motherfuckers was.

the illegals will fuck right off back to south of the border. They are only here for money and will not lift a finger to fight for this country. The blacks will loot, rage and sow violence on anyone that tries to stop them. They will effectively be on our side

Yeah, the Maga Teens have all “the blacks” on their side. Also Latinos and Native Murricans and centrists too bc why not dream big.

I can't wait. It will be our only opportunity to purge the trannies and niggers.

ironically this.. get fucked cali.

The small one lives in fences and has an average IQ of 95.5, lower than alabama and we know what goes on there.

These are two great pictures of Captain America whats your point?

Feces*autoaids phone posting

I’m a veteran too, but a much more recent one. Let me share something with you. Your understanding of the political spread and who/what we fucking serve is an outdated cartoon. If you had se&ved post-9/11 you’d know, this isn’t jerking off in the shower talk, this is policy. If right wingers attack the American people, they burn in fire. If lefties do, they burn. If a president and his admin attack the constitution and then the people, he is removed. We all know this. We also know that biological attacks from Asia would be immediate and extermination-level and that is why no fucking credible threats to the union will be indulged for any length of time.

Farmers are rich assholes though.

2020. Will drop ied’s from drones into republican strongholds. Bring it bitches.

Republicans like to imagine themselves self-righteous judge/jury/executioners, but in reality are sniveling sycophants who need to worship at the feet of an authoritarian strongman leading them. Cut the head off, the snake dies. Every fucking time. Then you round them up and have them dig graves for all the hippies, intellectuals, fags and artists they’re going to get to kill, then dress half of them up in drag, give them all guns, let them loose on each other and lolololol

Have you seen what Harambe did? He was a fucking gorilla, nigger. Now imagine 160 million Harambes. With guns

This better be a bait post otherwise your just fucking retarded and I'm saying this as a guy who lives on the coast.

Am jew. I cast my magic spells on you. You will now continue to lose power in my white genocide, because you are inferior, ugly, unfunny, and your hygiene absolutely sucks. When was the last time you scrubbed your ass crack with soap? You’re gross.

Is this weighted based on population density? Oh it's not? Thank god

All easily killed by exposure to a single short-lived virus.

Left = north, we already fought this war genius. You lost. And no Republicans today are not the same as Republicans in Lincoln's time. Just a bunch of pussies and racists now

What people?
Insane whitenigger can you even try to reply to the post you’re replying to?

You know a lot of dumb people. Maybe you should associate with a higher class friend group

Post 1980 election, southern strategy, the derpy whites down south are republitards now, and in the north, only our dumbest factory workers and farm hands that can relate to their dumb hick inferiority complex ideology.

All easily disposed off, especially now that they’ve all made themselves known in the era of getting loud & proud about being a stupid asshole.

>our democracy
lol, he doesnt know.

>South America
>does not realize the US eradicates all human life from south and Central America later this century and takes it for its own, once it concludes its present operations in the Middle East and can devote resources to the reconstruction effort.
>thinks there is anything worth preserving in the hemisphere outside North America
>and even half of that is scheduled for demolition
Literally 0 people care that you don’t even get it you fucking dumbass.

We aren't judge/jury/executioners, we simply believe in personal rights and safety, meanwhile, yall leftists are happy raping/murdering/commiting terrost attacks and blaming them on republicans, all the while protesting discrimination and inequality.

>hurr durr, muh evil republican authoritarianists
The political spectrum is a circle, not a line.
You go to far too either side, you get bad shit, like communists, socialists, authoritarianists, facists, etc. etc.
>Hippies, intellectuals, fags, and artists
Hippies do make good targets, cuz bright colors.
Intellectuals? You say graduating from harvard makes one an intellectual? Psht. You just have to have ethnic advantage so you can call your professor a xenophobe when you have a failing grade in all you're classes cause your too busy protesting to actually do classwork.
Fags. Dont kill all the fags. Some fags are actually really kind and funny, others are downright retarded. The retards are the ones that would die. You don't get to leech off society without providing something in return.

Artists. What a fucking joke. You call a nigger who speaks poetry to a crude beat and then rapes a 13 year old an artist?

Stop living in Tomorrowland, you fuckwit. Im perfectly happy with my workboots on the ground.

kek it was never democracy, and it’s less and less of a democratic republic every day.

>we simply believe in personal rights and safety
Bullshit. Might want to tell the fucking GOP you sleazy lying pig.

bad analogy, they killed him.

dicks out

Could you be more of a caricature of everything worthless and shitty that post was making you out to be? Good job idiot.

>lookit alla dese words I dun writ
>m not a stoopid piece of shit
>u are
>now look wut a stoopid piece of shit I really are!
>I showed u
>ur not smart, I smart
>NOT YUUU
>ME ME ME

Attached: 1559346368779.jpg (480x607, 78K)

>Alabama
>One Blue spot representing Birmingham
>Rest of it is in the niggerbelt
I wish Bull Connor had killed them all.

Attached: 1302774429779.jpg (500x282, 111K)

>let enemies through your borders en masse
>give up all your weapons
>tons of infighting over stupid shit
>cant even decide what gender you are
>think you are ever going to win a war against anyone let alone men who have been preparing for shit to hit the fan their whole lives
Let me know when it's on, leftards. I'll make some popcorn.

ITT:
>Righties can’t control their power/domination fantasies
>Lefties feed the animals
>Righties lose their shit predictably, like righties always do in every country in every century
>Lefties keep talking all manner of shit bc unfocused & unserious people

So, give the right guns, and the left their favorite pathogens and viruses, and see who wins.

cope

Attached: 1562004098729.jpg (978x848, 65K)

They’ll kill all the southern conservatives, and take their property back, we’re hoping.

Red minority stuck in blue. What do?

aye cpl I’ll be at the ramp at 05 ready to kill americans

why do libtards hate their own race so much and suck so much black dick?

eds

Attached: 19685774_1493108152.0212.jpg (600x400, 58K)

>Men
>Manly men
>Been “preparing” for a war their whole lives
>Yet are fat and dumb and poor.
>And are easily located and burned to death without risk.

Do it dumbfucks.

Have you seen the damn airports ?
They need to be retaken back over.

After listening to you pieces of shit the last few years, yes. You are not my “race”, you are the detritus of my race, abhorrent mutations unfit for life in this world. Will extinguish and give beaners and injuns their lands back in a heartbeat. Die, all of you.

Only niggers live in the actual city and vote dem. Educated people live in suburbs and the country.

I missed my motgerfucking flight bc the line thru security was too long, AT GEORGE WASHINGTON AIRPORT. This is a national travesty and someone must hang for it. Someone... like George Washington!

And vote dem.

I'm shaking in my socks, soyboy...

>804501810
Smart people move to suburbs and country to get away from niggers. I assure you the average intelligence in my rural area is higher than shitty niggers

Sure kid.

Here's proof Alex bowels has the scoop on this whole conspiracy OP is right youtu.be/gkTb9GP9lVI

The only demographics that have been voting republican are over 85yo, and uneducated whites, and you’re even losing the white women regardless of education as time goes by. Enjoy more caricatures of JOE SIX PACK and JOE THE PLUMBER because you’re fucking retards and no one knows it as well as your own masters.

So weak.

Ooooh soyboy! He got you good user. Siiiick burrrrn from 2014 lol

Not an argument.

Most non-megacorporate farmers in today's new generation are in massive debt to the banks from the loans their grandfathers took to get the fancy machines back in the 70's, pile on the interest from bad years and the need to buy and replace more machines? Remember many of these indiviadual machines cost at least a million.
Corn sales in my part of Ohio have been ~three USD less per bushel than they've needed to be for a farmer to break even since like 2016.
They aren't rich, fuck no they aren't.
I hope you read this though, i'd love to know where you got that idea.

So youre saying I get to legally shoot rednecks? Sweet

With what gun, libtard?

They are, yes. The party has no hope of getting enough voters to win with a plurality, so to hold on to power, it must engage in every manner of voter suppression possible, as the Heritage Found, the CTR for American Cent, etc and all election services and thinktanks advise.

The only downside from stealing elections is 5he people eventually murder you.

Sure kid.

Stay mad.

Not an argument.

Lol I never get tired of hearing how rednecks think about liberals. Going to be so sweet seeing the look in their redneck eyes right before they're outgunned.

We grow all the food, you mean the government grows all our food and controls every aspect of our lives. What do you know about.

>outgunned
By that bike lock, huh?
1/10, if you're trolling try harder, maybe post some BBC and follow up with "COPE, KANGZ, WITEBOI"

But realtalk:
Last time i looked at the cali ban list ot looked like a bunch of old women got together and said "that gun looks scary, let's ban it"

Again, outgunned with WHAT GUNS? You need to take a moment to THINK, libby. Guns beat no guns. How is this not obvious to you?

how are shitskins good people? what do they do for the world?

you are just as much a thief of this land as any right winger so you should either leave or kill yourself

takes a big man to punch a girl

By any and all means necessary. Don’t limit yourself to shootings, they’re predictable and matched. Think totality, think asymmetrical. Think, how can I kill hundreds or thousands of them indiscriminately at once, in a single attack? That’s how you beat individualists who only have individualistic weapons. Set it up, bait them, flush them out, then burn them like the scurrying rats they are. It helps if you were a religious right-wing asshole for the first half of your life, so you know the extent to which you will need to go to engage them. You must bring them the horror.

I am sure some of these counties have less than 10 people living in them.
And during the election their vote is more worth than that of the entire city of New York.
And at this point I wonder, why the Democrats don't simply game the system. All 4 RELEVANT Boroughs in NY have twice as much population than Wyoming. Each of them is more populous than the lower 10 US states.
With this the Dems would get 8 senators, also a hefty amount of House members and additional vote in the Electoral College. For absolutely free.
Sure the GOP could split Texas, but then the Dems could split California in return which they are already planning. 6 states could be completely viable on their own.

do any of you guys like to draw?

Attached: 1468613707418.jpg (302x326, 7K)

This. There is literally nothing stopping libtards from leaving if they don't want this land.

Welcome to Yea Forums, kid. Enjoying your summer?

>daily reminder that I'm going to move out of mom's basement
>after I lose weight and get a job

what do you do for the world?

Attached: trump_supporters558599.jpg (480x480, 40K)

>all sides! all sides!
lol nice try

>It's OK when whitoids pig out.

Daily reminder that 90% of the population lives in the blue areas, dumbfuck.

Attached: 1246944180307.jpg (795x622, 71K)

Wow, wide open spaces are going to fight us.

They will slit your throat, for starters.

I'm so spooped right now, libby.

We'd rather watch you impotent faggots stay triggered

Still mad she lost?

yup

kid

Attached: trump_supporter_1.jpg (609x324, 40K)

just poison budlight and the white population will drop to 80 percent.

>durr hillery
You trumptards always bring her up because you can't defend the lump of shit Putin got you to elect

yes. so is everyone with an IQ over 50

Attached: 005.jpg (960x718, 73K)

hey, you just made that bullshit up.

>ORANGE DRUMPF IS BAD AND LITERALLY HITLER DX

Criticizing Trump could be made illegal if liberals don't start backing off.

>realtalk: Durrell muh opinion uhh old ladies ummm
Real talk? Ooooh did you just GET REAL? Did you bring us the “straight dope”? Holy fuck you senile old southern fuck, back to 1988 with your culturally stunted stupidity.

I fail to see how a higher IQ would make communism seem more appealing. Are you sure you don't just have a low IQ and think you have a high IQ because of that?

Attached: 45.jpg (700x800, 105K)

All nonarguments.

I hope so nigga, i just wanna be shot

That would make them the happiest they’ve been in 3 years, by giving them exactly what they need to storm the White House and install a well-oiled guillotine on the front lawn.

not even Bernie and AOC support communism you fucking mong

Attached: trumptard.jpg (696x439, 31K)

You know who else likes bud light?
Cholos.

also all true.

Attached: 60.png (640x640, 607K)

Sure kid.

How can a nonargument be true? THINK, man, THINK.

How come political discussions on Yea Forums are at 10x the level of /pol/?

Oh look. It's the "not an argument" faggot jamming his fucking thumb up his ass until it's good and bloody.

We need a third option.

Attached: 1557113314193.png (679x403, 377K)

Why no data on Alaska tho? They too busy looking at Russia from their houses?

ah yes when the "sure kid" bots show up we know we've won yet another thread

The vast emptiness of the red space basically means that in case of a liberal victory. conservatives could build their communities there and live there for 100 years undisturbed because the liberals just don't bother rolling there in. If they remain quiet they can live out 200 years or so under the rock, like that isolated Russian peasant village discovered recently who lived through the communist and liberal era and thought the Tsar was still in charge. The region may become a fly over country for real. Any foolish traveller who takes a road trip there, will end up like in those horror movies, where they end up stranded in a hillbilly ranch at night with a flat tyre. Except political.
In case of a conservative victory though, expect high attrition for them in the cities. The bluer they are, the more they will make Stalingrad look like a motherfucking joke and the US is full of blue cities.
All I'm saying is, it's easy to start, but neither side will achieve full victory. Due to the circumstances described above this civil war may end up tietacular with many back and forths.

In the long run it means though that:
Russia will take Alaska
China will take Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam and the Northern Marianna Islands
ALBA will take over Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.