I'll be smoking pot with a friend for the first time in my life. got any tips? you kniow...

i'll be smoking pot with a friend for the first time in my life. got any tips? you kniow, stuff worth knowing for a first timer

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (499x499, 58K)

I didn't get high the first time I smoked. Be sure to inhale like you're about to hold your breath to go underwater

Stay hydrated if youre smoking a lot

Don't start panicking like a girl.

Drink water, not pop, not iced tea.
If your throat hurts stop talking.
Go for a walk or get in a comfy couch. Nothing worse than a wooden chair while baked.

Get something nice with low/mid thc %, dont get smashed on your first try

I didn't get high the first time I smoked either. This is reported often, so don't be alarmed if you smoke enough but don't really feel anything.

THC/CBD will have their own effect on whoever experiences them, so there is no true way to be completely prepared. Just don't smoke a lot and try to do something enjoyable, like listening to music or eating some good food.

after you inhale first into your throat, inhale a second time harder. then after hold it in. then exhale.

I mean, try and take it easy. And if you feel dizzy or like really shit my best tip would be to throw up. I know it can sounds bad, but its the only way to get better.
Also, the first time i smoked pot i didnt even got high so it depends on the person.
Anyways, i hope you have a nice time Yea Forumsro

Just take a single, proper hit, you do not know how strong that weed might be or how high you in particular will get, wait at least 10 minutes to feel before taking another hit - i had a buddy who had smoked a handful of times go ham on some real high quality shit, he got a psychotic episode and fully believed he had died and was in purgatory - sounds hilarious but i was outside with him for more than two hours in Scandinavian winter - while he was wearing my jacket.

Be somewhere you're feeling comfy and safe and won't be disturbed. get some snacks and make sure to stay hydrated.

highway to F

Attached: D8_T5stXoAA-2pp.jpg (640x838, 68K)

I didn't get high the first time I smoked either. I wonder what the chemistry/psychology behind that is?

Yeah true, its better if your/his/hers parents aren't home. Makes the situation much better. Comfy sofa or something

You bastard.

Disregard this OP.

That's how you smoke you pleb

Pro tip: don’t.

>waste of money
>waste of time
>can lead to early onset of a wheelhouse of mental illnesses
>can stunt brain growth
>you may not even like it so why bother
>it’s still illegal in some places and depending where you are is it worth jailtime?

I have no idea. Its funny because now i smoke sort of monthly/weekly and I always get high even when im not smoking over a gram.
its actually really fucking curious, because one of the first times i tries pot was when i went to the us when i was 15 or 16. I didnt even got high and when i came back to Spain the difference was fuckin huge

If your throath hurts and you cough too much, smoke out of an apple, i don't know if you lose a lot of thc while doing so but it sure helped me for my first time

if you don't inhale properly you don't get optimal diffusion of gasses in the lungs, so less thc gets into the bloodstream and you don't register that you are high because you only really smoked a tiny tiny bit if you just suck it and blow it out fast instead of inhaling

Quit making everything out to be more than it is.

Dont blow into the bong like a tard
dont bogart the joint
dont act autistic
and dont immediatley blow out, hold it and then blow out.

Try not to dip out, usually if it's the good shit, you'll dip out, if you even feel your first high, just watch out for cotton mouth, other than that, you'll love it.

Just hang out on the couch and drink some water, you'll feel great, my first time was the best

is it safe to do it in the house? i'm living with my parents so i fear they might sense it when they would get back. how long does the smell last?

I blacked out the first time I smoked weed, I have absolutely zero recollection of what happened. The first few times are the best however, but have smoked thousands of time since then.

i believe the smell lasts much less than cigarretes. Also, you whould smoke in a balcony if you have one, its either that or on the garden/rooftop.
Just give it like 30 minutes and it'll be completely fine user

I house sit for my parents on occasion and I’ll blaze inside their living room. It will air out and be back to normal in a couple hours. Maybe a whole day tops. Light a candle and open the windows afterwards.

You sound like a wet pussy bitch

Yes as a matter of fact I do. If you have any pre existing or a predisposition to anxiety or ptsd related issues, tell your party that so they know how to apprehend an acute panic attack eg. Smoking too much or something comes up that reminds you of a traumatic event can be overwhelming but just remember you're not going to die, stay very hydrated before and after heavy sessions, limit he amount of responsibilities from the time you start smoking till it ends eg. Food.. pets or significant others, mainly things that will distract you or cause you to kill your high while having a good time. Don't be per pressured into any challenges to inhale or take a bigger hit to impress or show off to anyone. Marijuana takes a while to build a nice heavy solid foundation of tolerance so the highs are more enjoyable when you have more experience, no rush just take it easy and have a good 1 smile being safe. Cheers.

I bet you are a hoot at parties

if i'll do it in the garden the neighbours might notice, but i guess it's my best option. either that or i'll have to go into the forest and i really don't want to do that

I work at a dispensary, heres my weed diploma lol go at your own pace, inhaling some air before you blow out your hit will make sure you get the full hit into your lungs, and have fun lol its not rocket science. You smoke and do whatever is fun to you while high, unless youre gonna be smokin some heavy nighttime bud.

Attached: IMG_20190711_215205_938.jpg (1386x1386, 293K)

Going out into public to blaze is foolish. The only people who really do that are teenagers and they kinda don’t have any other option. I think the garden is a good idea. Unless your neighbors are freaks and go out of their way to scope out your property, there’s no way for them to know where the smell is coming from.

Nobody is impressed that you’re a budtender. Get a real job, faggot.

You are a fucking turbo faggot

well, thanks for all the tips guys. i'm sure it'll be fun. take care now

I used to want to be a budtender or work in a club etc. Now I just look at those dudes and hippy chicks and see little potential.. I would never date a girl who budtends despite how much they compliment whatever glass I am wearing

Simply put.. if you smoke alot and its potent shit.. walking through life and basically only seeing every other frame on the film reel is totally normal

Far out mannn so trippy bro

This is no bullshit OP. I started smoking again for the first time, pretty much ever. At least in like 15+ years. Anyhow, ruined my first time smoking because I was fucking paranoid that I'd "get caught" or some shit. Plus I smoked way too fucking much for my tolerance level. lol Second time is tonight actually! My friend just got back from Colorado and brought me back one of those disposable pens. JEEEEE-SUS. Started with one hit and then waited like 2 hours and I just took my second. This will be it for me tonight though, i'm just chilling listening to the rain forest sounds cassette tape my mom mailed me recently and I'm playing path of exile.

I drink until my liver shuts down when I party, I have DPD and smoking weed is fucking awful because of it. Anyways this is the fucking internet, the fact that you give a shit that I don’t enjoy weed is baffling.

Be mocking all youd like.. its good advice.

Actually, the correct term is turbo faggot ss. The dual s’s standing for sucks seed, not super sport.

Also, this isn’t a fucking party, I’m not telling someone who already smokes weed to not, just advising someone who’s clearly not verse in the “wide world of pot” to avoid it if he enjoys keeping his money in his pocket and not (possibly) accidentally discovering he has pschizo. I don’t give a fuck what a pothead does, pothead don’t ask for advice about weed. So suck my fucking cock.

Only do a little, and if you do pot brownies (not recommended for beginners) they are stronger than you think but take a while to kick in, so don't like eat a brownie and then smoke a bunch. Eat a brownie and wait like 30 minutes.

Need to calm down bro, it was only a josh

you don’t need tips, going in blind is fine it’ll be the most natural feeling

Learn how to smoke, get a vape and learn how to inhale and keep in the smoke without coughing like a pussy. If you use a bong don’t suck too long or else the water will start coming up like a straw. And don’t burn yourself like an idiot

10 year daily user here OP, and I can tell you that you will have fun. Try your best to not get anxious and enjoy whatever comes next.

Also look into buying a vape cartridge if you are in legal state, that is a protip