Yea Forums, what would be the best way to get alcohol under 21?

Yea Forums, what would be the best way to get alcohol under 21?

Attached: beer.png (500x394, 54K)

Steal it from your parents, bribe the cashier
There's probably more, but those are the simplest and the ones I know.

>bribe the cashier
wtf how

ask a friend whos older?

with money?

make your own.

Attached: 4563045786.jpg (2360x1404, 171K)

depending on how old you look you can just go in confident and fake your way into it, that's how i did it, doesn't always work tho

Wow this is crazy. I first started drinking at 14. By the time i was 20 i had enough of it. It's crazy how Americans don't start drinking until they are 21. What would even be the point? You're already a grown ass adult.

go to a chill bar and when bros go out to smoke have a smoke and bring it up correctly

6'2 but prolly wont work
also fag at the register may panic and call cops

don't live in a shithole country where you have to be 21 to drink :^)
alternatively just get an older person to buy it for you, i hear that's quite easy in america

anyone that is comfortable talking about drugs is probably ok with buying minor alcohol for an extra 10 or 20

Ask someone who isn't a little kid to buy it for you

It's called a "hey mister". Approach foreigners if possible.

>radler
Under 21 confirmed

Ask your co-workers, or ask a homeless guy.

Attached: image.jpg (900x1256, 179K)

Post sauce pls or all of it? Pls and ty

Most Americans dont wait til 21 it's just not legal til then.

go up to the cashier make the most pathetic face you can and go "Can i suck your dick for booze"

they won't call the police unless you make a huge scene, they'll just refuse to sell it, it's fine

homeless people, OP. Literally just ask. If they’re ok with it, start with a small fee to pay them. If they want more, then work your way up. Only pay them when you get your booze. If they call the police (or they’re taking too long, basically anything that implies they’re waiting on the cops) run. Or drive. Just get away.

by brewing it yourself. not only that you would need to go out, fell a tree and cut it into planks fpr a barrel, forge the iron youd use for the rings, and also grow the wheat and barley for the beer yojrsself.

Fly to Germany
Minimum age here is 16

Make your own. Beer brewing kits are cheap and fun. Maybe you'll learn not to be depressed in the mean time