How do you get rid of anxiety ?

how do you get rid of anxiety ?

Attached: tumblr_p6dd50o4UA1vhzrd7o1_400.gif (300x165, 970K)

op's pic related works pretty well

You unfuck yourself.

Or hit you absolute rock bottom, realize what a complete fuck up you have let yourself become then strive to never be that person again.

Manning the fuck up and realising the world doesn't revolve around you

The knowledge of the true lack of consequence from this realisation gradually impedes anxiety

You don't get rid of it, you make it your bitch.

Anxiety is a symptom of childhood trauma

It's called St. John's Wort, and they come in pill form.

Buy a few bottles and wait at least a month for the pills to take effect.

Attached: image.jpg (900x1256, 221K)

trips of truth, the latter is actually solid advice

you either kill yourself or realize you hate life so much you want to get revenge on that fucking bitch

Attached: 1394663922750.png (219x281, 58K)

St. John's Wort doesn't do shit nigger

2 shots of espresso usually helps

prove it faggot

kek

Come to a realization that no one really gives a shit what you do, and wont remember small details about their interactions with you. Learn to laugh at yourself as well.

Yeah, that one came from personal experience

concentrate on having quality outward breaths.

your sentence doesn't even make sense. fuck off with your tinpot cider fueled nothingness

did you kill yourself?

Alchol, it is liquid courage

i smoke weed

1. exercise, get pumped.
2. looking in the mirror and making faces, looking at my own eyes.
3. Warming up my voice by talking alone or singing, so that when I have to talk to someone I’m ready and I don’t mumble like a drunktard.

When I do these things in the morning before going outside,I noticed that it helps be not be inept.

Attached: 5BA8F65B-5247-4D2C-A4B5-7D7B32728C79.jpg (510x544, 51K)

Afraid to talk to girl. Shot of vodka
Afraid to job interview. Shot of vodka
Afraid to merge into traffic. Shot of vodka

>the only actual advice here

Xanax

Attached: 15629741867968865471207863413971.jpg (2592x1458, 762K)

WARNING: many antidepressants will cause you to have erectile dysfunction

I did, it cured my anxiety

You're just too dumb to understand it fuckboi

Got that right my dick is fucking broken because I was on Risperdal my testosterone is way low doctor wants me to see a endocrinologist like wtf I am off the Risperdal starting tonight I am now on ziprasidone I been fucking having emotional breakdowns for the last 2 weeks worse depression I have ever had.
I got a girlfriend and can't have sex with her because I can't keep my dick hard long enough. Also I can't achieve orgasm 15 minutes of getting a BJ and just pre-cum

Attached: 15629747447458324507664372481637.jpg (2592x1458, 711K)

Xanax, and cocaine. Experiment with LSD and shrooms first so that you become more in tune with your surroundings, and sexuality. These will probably cause more anxiety, but the coke and Xanax will help after your spirit journey. People will say Xanax is addicting, but if you're super anxious it isn't addicting at all. No negative side effects either like not remembering things. People who are 6+ feet can be taken down with several quick kicks to the legs and punches to the liver. Once the leg kicks liver punch or nut shot gets them to wail in pain you try to bash their brains out. Picking on someone your own size is boring when you are bat shit crazy and anxiety ridden so always push yourself to be as alpha as the tall people. Also remember that you deserve a wife and kids so find someone in your league, and cum inside them with no condom until you are a parent. If you have this plan in mind, you will be ready when the time strikes. Every day spent alone and dealing with your every day tasks will make you stronger and more experienced.

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 27 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: from_tkg_on_trash.jpg (1278x637, 108K)