Lads

Lads...
>little sister gives me phone took look something up
>actually go on snapchat to snoop through
>go to my eyes only page
>correctly guess password (her birthday)
>its full of her and her friends dancing half naked
>one of them is a nude photo of her
I didn't have time to look at them all because she made me give her phone back to her after a while but FUCK I NEED TO GET THOSE VIDS AND PHOTOS AND AIRDROP THEM TO MYSELF, any idea how to get her phone?

Attached: pain.jpg (750x1000, 60K)

Steal all chargers except one , glue the charger in the wall in your room. When her phone dies it will have to charge in ur room

>gluing charger to wall
sounds autistic

Ur just mad u didn't come up with this idea.
And she will prolly just go to Jamal's house to charge her phone

Do you have a better idea?

Steal the phone while she is in the shower

no but i mean... that just wouldn't work lol
thats a decent Idea, but she might bring it in to the bathroom with her

As soon as she is back from school
If you have a chance to get it for 5 seconds then turn it off and hide it under something she wont be able to find it and meanwhile she is looking for it steal every thing, then drop it some whe she can find it quick.
I've done this one time and it worked perfectly

sounds good, she might use the "find my iphone" thing to set off a noise though
I could also try and get it while shes sleeping, though I risk waking her up.

How old's your sister?

You gon try any of the suggestions above?

probably

meant to reply to

You know her phone password or nah?

no, its only 4 digits and I can easily remember that but she has face id and thats usually what she uses.

more clearly: my plan to get her phone password is to just look over her shoulder, but the problem is she uses face id more often so its gonna be hard

yeah, i feel like the best idea would be to steal the phone while ur sister is sleeping. Might be risky but i donĀ“t think you have another choice unless you take it from her while she is showering.
Idk, good luck anyways user.

Attached: D8_T5stXoAA-2pp.jpg (640x838, 68K)

might be hard but goodluck. My cousin used the grid password and I got it by talking to her how the grid password is better because it has more combinations than regular digit passwords.

I then managed to look trough her phone at family get together so if you live with your sister you really have no excuse, she will have to shower or sleep or watch tv while her phone charges, it's just a matter of time

Dont worry dude you can do it
Steal the phone and 1 used underwear

thanks, I live with her so it has to happen eventually, just don't know how much patience I have.

Describe the photos you did see

Send them to us when you've completed your task and you'll get a belt of +5 armour as a reward

how old are you though? You dont want to end up on a sex offender registry list if you get caught red handed.

videos of she and her friends dancing in swimsuits, a nude of her, a nude of her friend.

If he gets caught he can just say he was trying to play a prank on his sister or some shit