Ask a fully submissive depraved bottom faggot with no dignity anything

Ask a fully submissive depraved bottom faggot with no dignity anything

Attached: pisa0905.jpg (1200x2153, 907K)

How many dicks have you taken in the ass in total?

10-20 maybe

Are you kept in chastity?

I wish I could answer yes, because then I would have an owner

Why not keep yourself locked anyway? For your future owner.

bruh

Where was that picture taken? Nice architecture.

do you purposely want to look weird?

I can get myself humiliated by going out dressed like that. But there's nothing in locking myself

Check the file name. Also, in the top left corner you can see the tip of the Pisa tower

What does different men's cum taste like ?

From sweetish to very bitter, but all have this typical cummy taste

Humiliation in locker rooms/bathrooms. Constant reminder that you shouldn't be free/aren't a real man even when not owned.

Pretty sure those type of shorts would show off the caged status to the right people.

Plus if you have hookups/send any nudes it tells others that you already know your place.

I don't go to locker rooms and I absolutely do not want anyone to think I have a big dick. Plus I get enough by just walking a few kilometres every day (not to mention it's other benefit, keeping me slim)

Please forgive me I'm midlly retarded

Also I noticed with regular partners that the taste does not really change. The dude who took the OP photo gave me lots of loads and all were pretty much the same

No problem

Most since it's based on diet and a persons diet doesn't really have much change.

Don't write much, do you?

Should I write more?

If I'm a straight guy who wants to occasionally suck duck and swallow cum, how should I find partners? Grinder hasn't worked out for me yet.

I have no clue. I have two chat sites where I like (Hungary) and I find new partners every now and then, but mostly stick to the regular partner

Nothing to ask, OP. At least you're honest, unlike the majority of Yea Forums with their dick rates, tributes, traps, and cuck threads pretending they aren't fags.

I don't follow Yea Forums, I'm either in my post or elsewhere

Fucking traps doesn't make me a fag, faggot.