How are you holding up Yea Forumsros?

How are you holding up Yea Forumsros?

Attached: pfgdo41829z21.png (746x512, 105K)

I'm ok just a little sad. My coworkers pregnant and she's 3 years younger than me and I've never even dated.

Asked friends if they're going to a party today, said they are not. They are drinking vodka right now and im home trying not to kill myself.

we'll see

are you a grill?

No guy

It's okay user, things will get better.

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe try tinder or going out meeting people?

The ass kinda hurts after the pounding I took last night. Same shit, different day.

not great. trying to make myself make a counseling appointment with doctor about increasing agoraphobia. managed to talk to a doctor about it because I was already there for a back adjustment but still can't bring myself to schedule something for which I will need to leave the house without dire need (e.g. back pain)

how about you OP?

Tinder is a joke but I will start trying to meet people. I'm 24 and I've got my life together, I need to start lookin.

maybe you could be the girl just this once. I promise you won't get bregnant

I'm not a girl. I'm a guy.

Just dealing with the fact that I have a chubby grill kink. I'm a fucking soldier and I chase women who can't run a half mile...

If you took a hard ass pounding I would assume no shits today or does it flow like the salmon of Capistrano?

"gettable" is an attractive trait to your manseed

lucky you there are always a ton of fatties that want the dick

No they wont, it is just getting worse day after day. Year ago there wouldnt be a chance that they are partying without me.

pretty bad man, wasn't in this dark place mentally for many years now and the suicidal thoughts have started to return

Attached: 1559420559592.png (180x133, 50K)

I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm good I'm just really tied, like in general

I feel you bro, I thought I was done with this shit and now I'm worried I'll pick up a gun and forget for a second

Do you know why? Maybe you could find out what it is and try to improve on yourself.

You taking anything for this Yea Forumsro? Are you exercising? Do you have people you can talk to? Real people, not us.

*Tired

mixed bag. my gf of 7 years ( basically fiancee because we were even planning our wedding ) decided she still wanted to ride the cock carousel. on the plus side however I realized I was on a career path that I absolutely hated just to please her so we could get married. Now I'm going for something I feel like will please me personally

I am the same they liked, just more depressed. Idk maybe they changed and i need to change too

They are very smooth actually, so shitting won't be a problem.

What would that be user?

currently a conscript, have access to a gun in a country where getting one is pretty difficult. may end up just taking this opportunity to end the pathetic excuse i call my life

not taking any pills, no. exercised for a couple of weeks and then realized if i eat one meal a day like i have been for the past 4 years or so i won't be able to build muscle mass to get fit. gave up shortly after

have some folk to talk to but not anyone that gives me hope.

thanks for the company Yea Forumsros

Attached: 1530483716938.jpg (482x427, 58K)

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that user, hopefully you can find better people

>taking this opportunity
don't say that because if you do I might

Nah, it isn't an opportunity, there are a ton of easy ways to kill yourself. You will always be able to kill yourself later, but you won't be able to give life another shot if you pull the trigger (no punzies intendarino).

I didn't mention exercise for muscle mass. You need regular exposure to endorphins, the happy chemicals you release when you work out. Cardio is fine. You should also probably try some medication.

A lot of people have been where you have been and then things have changed. Don't be stupid user. You haven't tried hard enough yet, haven't changed things up enough yet.

Go get some help Yea Forumsro.

What country are you serving?

career in the military

I’m alright. At a hotel about to play a music festival in a couple of hours. I’ll drink myself into oblivion afterwards get in the van and do it again tomorrow.

I feel that, I'm glad I don't have access to a gun cuz I'd probably be gone by now then. Life is ok, I'm a bit socially inept I guess? but I always come back to the "life is worthless" mindset. Stay strong dude
Nothing wrong with him, if his "friends" straight up lied to him they are the problem

Go for it. You want to do it and some of the benefits are dope

Used to be this depressed asshole until I cut this girl off and I was fine, just living my life. Then I met a girl who I got along with instantly. we were practically friends with benefits and on our way to dating. then out of nowhere she just lost interest and i feel is drifting apart. I feel irrelevant to her now and it’s like a repeat of the girl from before. I know I’ll feel better if I cut her off but I can’t stand the fact it’s possible it’ll go back to how it was despite the fact it most likely won’t. it doesn’t help my #1 goal in life is to find my soulmate so I’m super attached to all this fuck fuck

Attached: 2A724F32-8930-477C-A576-5070E5D0550C.jpg (946x2048, 284K)

Just passed my instrumentation class
feelin good man
if u pur ur mind to it u can do anything

Attached: 1524693566164.jpg (334x334, 88K)

It could be more complicated than that, they might still like him but be going somewhere where a person with more authority (owner of the home or something) doesn't for some reason.

The only way forward user is try not to freak out and just improve yourself and wait for them to invite you on things. Don't chase them, people respond poorly to that even if it is no-homo friend stuff. Don't read too far into it and don't make assumptions.

Btw, I don't mean improve yourself to "win them back" or something gay like that I mean you need to be working out so you will feel good about yourself. People want to be around people who feel good about themselves, it is just how human beings work.

Plenty of women out there. Gf of 4 years broke it off to fuck some Asian with a small dick, met a French girl shortly afterwards who is the best lay I’ve ever had. We’re dating and it’s fucking fantastic. Don’t hold on too dearly

what's the point man?

i am physically healthy - tall, working hands, legs, eyes, good teeth, can grow both hair on my head and on my face, no terminal sickness or disease.

i am surrounded by people who love me. i don't live with a poor family in a poor country. yet i will never be able to truly appreciate anything. i fucking hate myself for the lack of emotional progress i'm making. still stubborn, still obsessive, still care about being right.

don't have any motivations or aspirations to succeed. no driving license, no real friends, no girlfriend, no job, no hobbies.

all i know how to do is play videogames. that's all i've ever done, that's all i'm capable of doing. never been in a relationship, the only thing close to it i lost after barely getting anywhere.

i disappoint myself and my peers. whether i succeed by some miracle or not does not matter, for i am a failure and full of past regrets that i cannot let go for my own good.

Attached: 5556279+_8b0ad29902a092a9f7ecb8e4fd48b3da.jpg (960x835, 112K)

actually doing ok, recently graduated with a good grade and i'll be going on a holiday with my family soon. it's all coming up milhouse.

If you are sure she is pulling away then yeah you have to be the one to end it, if you let her get to it first it will damage you much more. Sorry Yea Forumsro, there will be others.

im so god damn lonely the only thing i can think about is what it must be like having someone elses hands on my body

kek, nice reference

I will... already enlisted. gonna leave for basic training pretty soon. I already have college so I can apply for OCS shortly after finishing basic

The point is that things change. I have gone through entire years lamenting past fuckups and being sad about lack of relationships. And then things changed.

If you actually kill yourself without trying meds first, you are a fucking idiot. Sorry to be harsh, just stating facts. Once you do it, it cannot be undone.

Hang in there user.

you managed to cut the first one out, you'll do it with this one. you've proved capable already, why fret? this time around you'll find someone better man, this time you may succeed.

keep pushing on brother

Im fine, i just dont feel the drive to accomplish anything. i just want to do nothing. i dont want to die i just want to not have to live. its more work than it should be for some reason.

Attached: 21231231231241.png (320x290, 150K)

i feel you user, this is me every single day

keep pushing on

You still have time, i remind you that girls are mothers before guys

I hear that, just getting a hug or an arm touch from someone is exhilarating because its a glimpse of human contact fml

I really like the guy I'm with, but I feel like he's losing interest rapidly. Haven't gotten to see him in around 2 weeks. He's not opening my texts for hours (up to days) but his phone has issues. Am I being paranoid?

maybe you are, maybe you aren't. do you feel like it's something you'd be able to talk to him about or is your relationship still quite fresh and uncertain?

Being an incel is hard work.

I blame society and the feminazis for my predicament.

Attached: image.jpg (900x1256, 201K)

no. when it gets to this point it's broken beyond repair. take it from someone who was in the very same situation and made a complete fool of himself trying to salvage it. rip the bandaid off, call quits, move on

The relationship is still really new and he's a busy person in general. He constantly expresses affection when we communicate and he tells me how much he loves me a lot. He's the only person I've ever really connected with like this and I really don't wanna lose him, anons.

The above user is probably right that it is fucked. You can sort of test this by withdrawing yourself and see what he does. If he still texts you then maybe "it is just his phone" although... I would still be careful.

really new and already talking about being in love? sounds shady to me mate. if it keeps going on you need to talk about it but dont let him string you along. he could just be talking a big game to keep your attention.

The relationship is still really new and he's a busy person in general. He constantly expresses affection when we communicate and he tells me how much he loves me a lot. He's the only person I've ever really connected with like this and I really don't wanna lose him, user.
(Posted w/o direct response tag)

We did the "talking" thing for around 7 months before I was willing to get into an actual relationship. I feel like we started bonding so much then.

I didn't text him for around 9 hours straight (was working and forgot to mention it) and he seemed really concerned, so maybe?

I just feel like maybe there's something. Who knows? Coming to Yea Forums to rant always means something.

are you a barbieQ?

don't panic and end up fucking the whole thing up, if you're concerned you should talk to him about it but don't come off sounding paranoid and crazy.

Ugh, confusing situation. It looks really gay to do the "hey, there are some things about our communication pattern that aren't working for me" thing but maybe it is the right thing to do. If you are prone to worry and this keeps happening it is going to drive you up the wall and you are going to be fighting to not seem desperate all the time. If you do have the talk, you gotta try hard to come off sounding strong not needy. Definitely more of a "this isn't working for me, doesn't feel good" rather than "when you don't answer me I feel really sad and start wondering whether or not you really care about me."

Anyway, best of luck with the homo user.

That's what I'm shooting for. I might be too vague when mentioning it also.

Am yes

Ty for the effort you put into that, user. I kinda try to joke like "haha, yeah, I'm really sad when you just drop off the earth" but I don't wanna seem like mega clingy gay gf that cannot exist alone.

No need to pretend you are a girl user, I am here to help I don't care that you are a little light in the loafers.

Don't repeat that "joke" anymore, he will understand that it isn't a joke and that it reflects fundamental insecurity, and it will repel him. Women are more ruthless to the insecure but men will also respond negatively to it, as you seem to realize. Get out of that trap now if you want to continue crossing swords with him.

Not much tbh, just kinda happy I just got accepted into a hard-to-enter degree in University. Shitty part is that I don't even know if my family will be able to pay for it. But either way, shits been good for the last month. Finally summer and drinking and smoking weed with friends.
What about y'all Yea Forumsros?

Well, we make fun of other people who act like they'll die without the other. I don't wanna become that or seem like I am.

Stressin, ain't no summer in med school, at least not after first year. Procrastinating by hanging around here giving relationship advice to anons.

Enjoy teh summer Yea Forumsro, and congrats!

I feel like a shitty friend to someone who doesn't really deserve it (my patience) tbh, he's kinda shitty and it fucks w me.

yes there is something, but not as much, and not the same as there once was

Is there any way to fix that?

> girl made fun of my height again
They can't keep getting away with it.

Attached: 1562810773195.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Yeh. So the question is what to do. You can either try to get used to this "style" of his or you can have the conversation with him and try to do it in the way that makes you look the least gay. It sounds like this has really been bothering you, so it might be time to have the convo.

Wargame it out a few times in your head before doing it. Something strong like the suggestions I gave before or even something sneaky like trying to get in a "I've realized recently that what I value most in a bf is consistency" or something like that.

Just remember, strong and independent, strong and independent.

But yeah, it seems like it is time to maybe have a little talk.

download more shin bone

Shiiit, feelsbadman
Anyways thanks dude. I'm going to start engineering so I won't even be able to sleep. Even if we don't have time, we still need to find the good things in life

Any girl who makes fun of your height is crippled by her own insecurities and doing the cruelty thing in a desperate bid to unfat herself in her own eyes... but it never works.

She isn't actually getting away with it dude.

Now go for a run and smile.

I'll wait until I see him in person

>t. manlet

Attached: 1479927220024.jpg (300x250, 10K)

honestly? no. like I said, I made a fool of myself trying to fix it and destroyed myself emotionally in the process. the more you try to fix it, the more intrusive and pushier you'll seem, and ironically will only make things worse.

Oh my god of course, I wasn't suggesting you do it by phone or by text!

It's so much easier for girls never forget that they can get dudes whenever they want I've been depressed about the same thing trust me but don't compare yourself to a girl with her life together it's much easier for them

Yeah women seriously need to stop this body shaming discrimination it is absolutely soul crushing

Just broke up with girlfreind of 4 years a few days ago. I few strange like it was the right thing to do but I feel lost and alone.

Why'd you do it user?

time heals all wounds, user. It'll be okay eventually but it's ok to feel sad in the meantime

Attached: 1473035829900.png (439x330, 215K)

I'm doing better these days. I just started dating this Brazilian women. Thicc in all the right places. Ass and tits for days.

Wasnt always this good tho. Lots of shitty dates and text conversations that went nowhere.

Attached: 1562703142119.jpg (800x674, 50K)

Nice user! I hope she treats you well!

im fucking severly depressed and in a constant loop of sociopathic thinking. i literally have to stop myself mid sentences sometimes because i can tell im try to manipulate someone and its fucking killing me. i dont want to live like this

Attached: 1544420102672.jpg (580x548, 34K)

Have been having health problems weird pains for 2 years in my left arm and head pressure and get tired so easy...trying to hold on and hope I get better eventually

Attached: 59589691_2342810059112715_2260568661552357757_n.jpg (685x685, 55K)

We agreed that our relationship was'nt going anywhere, so we had to end it. I don't think I was ready but it was probably a good thing it happened.

Story?

thanks user

Well I wish you the best user you can find love at any age my wife is 25 years my senior but I'm still glad I have her

thanks user, all the best

How long do you sleep on average ?

Like 10 hours

>what is a run on sentence
I don’t think your dumbass is ever gonna get laid tbh

idk feeling a b s t r a c t f r e n

This is a fren thread now.

Attached: 1560132681010.jpg (326x184, 18K)

It took me to 28...with a cougar

shit wrong one, it's been a long day.

Attached: 1556505855135.png (800x600, 15K)

Btw for those who miss frenworld check out the new subreddit I made TheFrenzone

Have fun pushing around that old dusty bitch around in a wheelchair, cuck

Hey at least she can't get pregnant

Wow
I was expecting some lack but kinda the opposite but it's still unhealthy
Do you feel tired all the time?

Not great man, my vision is worsening by the month and I need to wait to the end of summer to get glasses.

My bitch is three years my junior and she isn’t getting pregnant either. I’m not gonna let you trick yourself into thinking that you’re doing ok. I care about you too much, user.

Attached: A832CF9B-F648-41FF-BD31-2BAEF084C170.jpg (1125x738, 167K)

Well whatever young girls are stupid

Well of course you would say that, seeing as how you’ve never been man enough to fuck a woman anywhere near your own age. Does it make you bitter to know that you pissed away the best fucking years of your life?