Well?

Well?

Attached: bcc.png (241x243, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

free cookies

It's the counter culture. Their kids will rebel against them. It's the way she goes.

Because they can sense something is very wrong with the far left and they feel the need to balance it.

Due to the unavoidable arrival and steadily incoming entity known as Planet X Niburu, the flat earth disk is slowly tilting to an angle where the left side of the earth is above the right side. As everyone should know by know, the older you get, the more effective gravity works, hence all the young ones tumble to the right and even far right.

BUT THIS IS FUCKING SECRET KNOWLEDGE, YOU INFILTRATOR!!!!

Please be so kind to open the door for the hit-squad that will be at your door promptly. Should you offer them a drink, please keep it gluten free. danki!

Same reasons people join the far-left:
- Feel better than others
- Get friends and maybe laid
- Hate is easy to embrace (beats blaming yourself)

i didnt rebel against parents casue im not a fucking idiot and was able to cultivate my own personality instead of typical teenage faggotry. went to college and now i do for a living what i was educated for. listen to your parents, assholes, they've been alive longer; you might be doin your dream job right now if you had, instead of making noice and trying to figure out who you are.

Fear

online brainwashing similar to ISIS and stupidity.

Growing adult

closet homosexuality.
FACT
show me one thing associated with it that doesn't reek of gay.
protip: you cannot

Attached: this too.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

niggers and jews, primarily.

Attached: jesse owns.gif (188x106, 1.89M)

>mention far right in a negative light
>has to mention the far left

Found an alt-right member and their retarded reason why they take part.

kek

Attached: KEKTLEREDGE.jpg (224x300, 10K)

>listen to your parents, assholes
Bad parents is what makes current libs

I think you're on to something there. If nothing else deeply repressed sexual frustration, remember the alt-right tend to like traps, they don't even care what "it" is, they just want another freak to get off to. Big YIKES from me.

being educated and self dependent is having bad liberal parents.

k you stupid fucking idiot.

Probably because by current standards anything that isn't far left is far right

You sound like you know what you're talking about.

For me its the jews

Attached: 97542b01c37feb803889c34a1d93802c.png (567x791, 655K)

Imagine not being far right in 2019. Imagine entities like Google, Facebook, and Hollywood, and politicians like Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck Schumer all agreeing on a series of issues. Now imagine taking all these positions from these demonstrably evil people and groups at face value and agreeing with them yourself, while simulateously believing that your opponents have some international network of institutional power but not you because you are the resistance. Imagine being that fucking stupid.

>being educated
>sentance written like a c- student in an esl class.

Niggers and other low lifes. I fucking hate niggers and paying for their shit. Im not gonna shave my head or commit a crime and wind up in jail about it though

Imagine putting a string of sentences like this together that make very little logical sense and expecting anyone to think it actually does. Imagine being this low of intelligence and then there's your answer op.

Is that the best you got, a moron feigning a grammar nazi? lmao

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X
>African-descended people (Blacks) average cranial capacities of 1267 cm3, European- descended people (Whites) 1347 cm3 [...] It must be concluded that the race differences in average brain size are securely established [...] Blacks average an IQ of 85, Whites 100

Because people have lost their jobs for stating scientific fact.

I believe in freedom of speech.

The left isn't about the working man, making his life more bearable while he's here, it's made a shift to being a exclusive inclusive club where you have to identify as a Bi Gender Sex Queer Goblin to join. Where bringing up a counter point to their arguments you're immediately a Nazi so I guess if you disagree to even one far left ideology you're far right, so if you don't believe in no borders and a communist ideal you're a far right racist sexist genderist ablist ist ist ist Nazi

You retarded or joking, right?

because of lost of free speech

Attached: freespeechviolence.jpg (576x578, 69K)

>doesn't understand simple sentences
>implying the poster and not the reader is low of intelligence

Its a very simple ideology to explain to people, preying on their base assumptions.
Combine that with the echo chamber of the modern internet, the whole only goes deeper.

>is low of intelligence

Attached: tr.jpg (363x424, 39K)

My girlfriend and her roommate were sexually assaulted by somalians. in america. That's why. Lot of memebers have stories like that. Maybe it happens to them, or someone they know, or they just see it on the news. But you can only take shit so long before you take action.

>because my conspiracy theories that rival that of alex jones is like super smart.

hating niggers and Jews for what they've done to whites

best answer so far

Complete BBC bullshit. Islam is extreme right wing. Just go on Pol and you see how much Nazis like Islam. Just saying that freedom of speech is essential, marks you as extreme right wing in the UK. Whole country is fucked, we're going to be a caliphate sooner or later.

Find yourself a nice gated community, I made the move about 6 years ago to a gated community where me and a friend pay the mortgage and bills, say mostly whites and some black folk and an asian family on the corner. Always a friendly word to be said and the Asian father on the corner helped me get my car started one morning, didn't even hesitate to help.

Men have been left for decades without strong emotional support mechanisms. There is a large vacuum in its place.

White men are slowly moving away from the "prized class."

Alt-right demagoguery preaches comforting facts to these men about how it is not their fault that anything bad is happening to them. It provides a relief valve for their problems by promising easy solutions.

im not into politics but i think that theyre are going far right because of many reasons. one of which pretty much describes them as a whole. they dont like rapid change. they need to be eased into a new way of living. theyre autistic in a sense

the self-hate culture in the western world for things that happened decades before we were even born and is being shoved down our throats, as if we were somehow responsible for it

This. I was a Labour voter for 20 years. Brought up on S. Wales sink estate, during Thatchers reign. Both parents had menial jobs. Basic poverty. I went to shit school. Forced on to YTS. I had loads of shit jobs. Went back to school. Became qualified nurse. Worked for NHS. Had life saved via NHS. Got chronic illness now and I've got a shit life on bennies. I should be a cast iron Labour man! I ain't. They abandoned me and people like me. I know many, many former Labour voters. Fuckwits like Owen Jones hijacked the party and turned it into a pressure group for degenerates. Pakis, poofs and paedophiles. That's Labour today.

They don't hate their own existence the way the far left does.

I can confirm that Young people are joining the far right because of the state of the uk and we are rebelling against the globalists because they are causing all the problems and crime here. We are sick of Multiculturalism and we want our country to be a good place to live again.. we are seeing people saying "if your son joins a gang you send him back to africa" because this place is fucked.. we want to bring order back to the uk and bring back our national pride

People who save the thumbnail

Hitler liked Islam. Modern Nazis hate Muslims because they are Arabs.

Having small micropenises

As someone who has studied history and psychology I can fully not support what this poster says. Ignorance is a huge problem in this country.

Idiot

And you voted for brexit , this will fuck the NHS And will become just like USA

This.

However, Hollywood could do a better job defining a more tamer counterculture for the kids to follow.

Attached: image.jpg (900x1256, 215K)

The traditional role of women, strict life rules, supremacism, hatred of gays and of course the hatred of Jews are very attractive to Nazis. The ideology they like. The fact that most Muslims are brown is an inconvenience.

>Islam is extreme right wing.

While I agree with that statement, the types of people to say this tend to do so in a bad faith at best sort of manner.

yeah but usually it's something a bit cooler than that, this is cringe level shit and they know it.

We're probably not from the same country, bud

No one cares

The paranoid style of American politics

arabs

They are discontent and lack of real life experience required to improve their situation.

based schizo

>If nothing else deeply repressed sexual frustration
Freud kikery detected.

Attached: 1513730851756.jpg (192x192, 9K)

Knowing history is relevant to any country you're from. I'm not surprised you're not educated though, makes perfect sense.

Teens tend to blame their self caused problems on others

The thing that is fucking the NHS is it's being used in ways it was meant to. Fertility treatment FFS. The one thing that really annoys a lot of NHS staff are transexuals! It's not an illness (apparently) so why is it a matter for a health service? You want the treatment, you pay for it. Go to any GP surgery and you'll see loads of people who don't need to be there. Even worse is A&E. 95% of those there are in the wrong place. I had to go years ago cos I had a hair actually stuck right in my eye. Dr said that's an A&E job. While I was waiting, I heard one person say they bumped their head 2 days ago. They weren't knocked out, no symptoms, no pain, nothing. A simple bump. Also saw darkies with their entire family there. Fuck knows who was ill? If someone is free it gets abused. Fact. Charging for certain things is inevitable!

sure. whatever lets you sleep at night

youtube and the weird unique feeling of superiority that being an asshole gives you

I'm a centrist. But because I say Islam is an ideology and not a race, I gets called a Nazi. Islam is going to ruin the UK and western Europe.

Opening their eyes to this fucked up world and realizing that their freedom is slowly pooring away like sand inside an hour glass. They want to become the agents of order in a world that has gone to chaos.

This

Maybe one day I can be self dependant, and educated like you.
And by the way, it 's " Is that the best you've got".
How can anyone take you seriously if you can't speak without sounding like a nigger?

Hey Cletus, get your tendies and get back upstairs.

The whole what?

The left.

>Cletus

That name is reserved for Trump supporters only.

Better to be poor in grammar than poor in thought. Imagine taking grammar this seriously on a forum where memes are number one priority.

We islam love being allowed to live with free rent in your brain shokran lak

Becouse we know people arent equal, we know that social hierarchies are the right way to organise societies, we know most people who are in shitty position arent oppressed becouse they are in their situation becouse of their weakness, we know that iq differences between races results in economic differences, we know shitty people need to be punished, we know that taxing the rich is not inherently good and is most often hurtful to the economy, we know that family and country is the most important thing for a man, we know that beeing a victim doesnt make you worthy of attention but beeing strong does, we know that beeing an lgbtq member is not a source of pride but beeing an exceptional father/mother(only 2 genders is a fact) is. We know a lot more other things as well and are right about every issue be it social or economical.

Brains

They love authority

The left also loves authority, it just has to come from globalists and/or jews.

They are bored of their worthless and meaningless lives, and just want to be part of something...
If you asked them all their biggest reason you would get a pretty cool LARP going.

Attached: 1552227390636.jpg (1200x900, 297K)

Indeed, imagine taking anything on this board seriously.
Oh, and thanks for not fucking up the last one.

The west held it's ruling class to certain standards through the ruling class's inclusion in a religion and they're turning into 3rd world tier banana republic assholes, they basically want to turn the west into China

SJWs arrived on scene for the first time, in their current form, at the Occupy Wallstreet protests. They showed up about halfway through and demanded that Occupy include not just class consciousness in their protest, but a heavy sense of identity consciousness. They diluted the message, the 1% of ultrawealthy people was now "white people" and "colonialism". Since it was no longer about standing up to the rich everyone quickly lost interest. The SJW scum remain today as a narrative barrier between you and the ultra-wealthy people who are eroding our rights and traditions all the while filling us with degenerate imagery and ideas to weaken, drug and whatever way they can divide the working class.

The idea that I am far right for not buying into this clown show they run to keep us from questioning why the wealthy are getting wealthier at an unprecedented and unsustainable rate is a fucking joke. It's propaganda, it doesn't even match the fucking data which says the right is leaning to the center and the left is the one that's shifted to extremist views. Shove your propaganda up your ass, you actual slave.

Attached: 1561894384276.png (400x527, 460K)

And?

Can't you say the same for Antifa?

Attached: 1562350400543.jpg (885x1280, 146K)

Just correcting the record here, is all.

Attached: 1501023276298.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

lol dude you are fucking retarded, nowhere near as smart as you think you are

>we know that taxing the rich is not inherently good and is most often hurtful to the economy
You had me until this, guy. upper class wages have gone up by 25% over the last 45 years in the US, while middle class wages have gone down by 18% in the same time frame. If we aren't going to tax the rich, then how can we solve for this aggression placed onto the middle class who are struggling to afford basic health care?

Pakis get actual free everything. Fuckers turn up at benefit offices with experts from their Paki community and know exactly what to say. I'm ill, no fault of my own. I worked 25 years. Paid tons of tax and I have 50 quid a week to live on. Total!

Ask anyone who works in a shop, how Pakis examine their change extremely closely while giving you stink eye. They all claim bennies cos their kid is "ill" but there's fuck all wrong. They work on the fiddle, pay no tax, deal drugs and if they get caught they'll say they're their cousin or something and then play the race card.
They are universally hated in the UK. I don't know one person who likes them!

You can call him retarded, but you can't call him wrong.

>"i believe in freedom of speech"
>2019
>not realizing that both parties are the same entity with the same goal throwing bullshit propaganda left and right to make you ignore the real issues in the world
>Tribal nonsense blinding people all around the world as our rights are taking away by elites who equally fund both parties
>making the 90% bicker among ourselves over shit that doesn't fucking matter while they spy on/collect everything we do and say

We're fucked

Ye I saw people vote in exchange of a candy they put too much money into ads and meetings just send candy/cookie

If I listened to my parents I would have been a fucking failure. Being old does not make you wise, faggot.

If you have a brain you cannot argue with anything i stand for. Your just a dumbie who is stuck in his stupidity calling the enlightened stupid, the world would be so much better place if dumb cucks like you wouldnt stick to their dummy dumb beliefs and just listen to us, who know whats true and whats right.

>"i believe in freedom of speech"
>except if you are part of a BDS affiliated group, then I will take away your state funded pension, deny you any subsidized small business loans, and temporarily deny you hurricane relief funding that you help fund with your tax money.

Attached: 1539814122698.jpg (675x825, 323K)

Likewise, being educated does not make you intelligent.

>try to marginalize cis white males
>Why are they pushing back
Gee, wonder why?

Where I live there are a lot of assylum seekers playing trap music on loudly on their fucking JBL boxes. Lots of people don't like this (duh) and blame their culture for being disrespectful

>Educated
>Had a goddamn history degree
Sit the fuck down

/pol/

reeeeeeeeeeeeee

I think it is better to encourage the rich to invest in workplaces and other projects that mutually benefit the middle and upper class with making sure they cant be exploititative in business

>encourage the rich....
>literally has never worked in history
>expecting them to not hoard their wealth while every day the middle class shrinks
>implying this wasnt their plan all along
Oh my sweet summer child

>I think it is better to encourage the rich to invest in workplaces and other projects that mutually benefit the middle and upper class with making sure they cant be exploititative in business
I think this too, but there comes a point to where there needs to be state interference to protect the living conditions of the middle class, such as: preventing elites from shipping jobs overseas, monopolizing entire sectors of industry (like Pharma), restricting free trade, price setting to prevent undercutting of smaller businesses, or something similar

If you're not talking increased taxes, you've got to be talking one of these.

>not letting fascists talk is fascism

If i am not mistaken Hitler managed to encourage a lot of rich german tycoons to help him build up the economy

Yeah these regulations are absolutally neceserry

Don't know....don't care.
Both sides are idiotic.

Cuck

Unironically this

Yes, but not through appealing to global capitalism/cutting taxes on the rich. Promoting nation/blood and soil is inherently anti-capitalist. And the tax system in Nazi Germany was very progressive. the average tax rate for salaries over 100,000 Marks ($40,000) was around 37-38%. Germans in the lowest tax brackets
were 49% of the population and had 14% of the national income, paid 4.7% of the tax burden.

because anything not considered left is far right.

Those of us that arent faggots, and don’t need someone to fucking hold our hand if someone says we’re a faggot, have realized that the bullshit the left spews is just fucking stupid. It’s seems the only thing to do to combat the nonsense is to come back twice as hard with something the exact opposite. I don’t agree with everything everyone in the far right says, but it’s way fucking easier to agree with 90% of it then it is to agree with literally anything anyone left of center says. I have more to say but I don’t feel like fucking typing it out or justifying anything, im fucking exhausted with all of the why is the right so right? Why is the left so left? Why are people that believe these thing or were raised a certain way that would cause them to believe and act like this so like this? It’s all pointless analysis of really mundane shit. People are the way they are, you don’t have to accept it, but trying to understand it won’t change shit.