I want a submissive housewife. someone who will cook, clean, and fuck. where can i find a hot one...

i want a submissive housewife. someone who will cook, clean, and fuck. where can i find a hot one? of course im willing to travel to a different country

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (470x700, 58K)

Mine is Canadian.

Cooks, cleans, suck my dick anytime I want, gets fucked however I want when I want.

Highly recommend it.

Canadian chicks seem to be first-world enough to be a true companion to you instead of some dope who can barely speak English. BUT, they are also not corrupted by American feminist bullshit, so they understand what a woman is to a man and they are happy to be women.

how would i find one? just put an ad somewhere?

Attached: 2.jpg (1048x700, 75K)

>of course im willing to travel to a different country
well shit; get to movin

>not corrupted by American feminism

Is this nigger serious? Practically all Canadian women are supportive of 3rd wave feminism. Have you not seen Trudeau?

Canada is a lot worse for leftist filth than the U.S is. At least in certain areas of the states some women still have that down home, country vibe where they value the traditional family unit. Canada is literally the Sweden of North America.

I got one from Greece. Well she's half greek and half turkish

Attached: turkishgirls.jpg (960x720, 84K)

Such a pansy ass that you can't handle a woman who has her own thoughts and feelings so you marry a toothless Canuck.

>Canada is literally the Sweden of North America.
kek so true.

Why does her head look shopped on to that body?

to where though

unlucky at birth. fix your fucking rng blizzard

I found my wife in the Philippines. I wish I would have searched online earlier. Their culture is perfect for a good wife. Plus many already speak decent english. Also the transwomen there can be gorgeous if you are into that.

you aren't going to find that in 2019 unless you marry a 60+yr old woman or you are rich as fuck dude.

Most people cant afford to be a single family income and most women don't see themselves and Baby shitting cleaning machines They especially wont want to be one for an obese neckbeard from Yea Forums with no actual skills or personality.

I suppose you could try the Phillipines but those girls will just leave you after the green card time is up and you'll be out a bunch of money and time.

Utah. Almost all Mormon women are exactly how you describe. I know because I have one.

measurements?

I just want a submissive woman that is into BDSM

some guy was touting ukraine chicks the other day. made me want to go

ehhhh I don't think I agree about phillipina girls being guaranteed to leave you, that is more of an eastern euro thing. If you find one of the phillip girls who puts a lot of time into pretending they take catholicism seriously, they tend to stick around.

Rumor has it that their submissive nature is allowing the church to make a lot of money selling them to the highest bidder

This is her

Attached: 819880CF-8C02-4AFC-A8EE-31F0093E22D6.jpg (1242x1523, 443K)

how to you save a young mormon girl from being a 3rd wife to someone powerful though?

So bid high.

Likely you’ll have to “convert” yourself then once you have one you can get out. They are faithful til death.

fuck me. now that i think about it, I've always wanted to live in Utah

Absolutely. Every Canadian woman I've ever met or had the displeasure of working with are way more bitchy than your typical She-merican.

Cook, Clean, Fuck covered.

Attached: cookcleanfuck.jpg (1200x757, 218K)

Not a bad place if you want an attractive healthy women who will do literally anything you tell her to do.

Attached: 6C1AB0FD-D5BC-405E-A056-C07D6594B014.jpg (1242x1634, 335K)

Godamnit, now I have an erection. Sigh.

Go to the Philippines and visit Angeles city.

Attached: image.jpg (900x1256, 190K)

travel to a 3rd world country and offer them 1 of these

Attached: image.jpg (450x284, 182K)

Women will look after you if you're worth it. My wife is independent, has a career, very supportive of my goals, she still looks after me and feeds me because she loves me.

Unless you're like 20 years older, or obese, or butt-ugly with poor hygiene, or broke-ass, or abusive, Filipinas will stick around. 2 general categories: Cook/clean/fuck/raise kids OR work 40-60 hours/week to have nice stuff. Tend to be horny, multiorgasmic, and have super tight pussies. Watch out for the "send tons of $$$ to PI" and the "bring the whole family to live with us" thing.

Totally agreed, they love to fuck and are built for it and are up for tons of kinky stuff. Obviously those red flags should cause you to pull back.

The one criticism I would say applies to a lot of them is "shallow and materialistic" but of course that is unfair in a lot of cases and honestly, there are worse qualities to find in a wife.

True. Some are into the whole Gucci/Prada thing. Some aren't. I would caution: First, I'm talking about women from PI, NOT western born and raised Filipinas. Second, even with the best, sweetest, lovingest, most domestic Filipina, there will be language issues and cultural issues; she may be an excellent wife, but, through no fault of her own, a poor companion, though not for lack of trying.

look just about anywhere other than the USA.
women here are ruined forever

Yep yep. Well it has been fun totally agreeing with you Yea Forumsro, we clearly both know what needs to be known. Enjoy the rest of your day or evening sirrah.

Women will submit to a man worth submitting to. Are you bringing in money? Are you taking care of her? Are you making enough so she doesn't have to worry about anything else but taking care of you?
No woman in her right mind would give up a career and making money for a loser. Work on yourself first instead of blaming society for ruining women.

Uhm, this isn't the 1950s. It's amazing that so many have the same attitude towards women as their grandfathers had. Why males have to dominate and control everything is beyond my understanding.

Fundamentalist Christians. Our ladies know how to submit and please.

Testosterone you clown.

Testosterone my ass. More like nagging insecurities that she'll leave the dominating losers that you know you are. Probably couldn't make a dog obey you.

Yeah good point, testosterone totally doesn't have any effect on sexual behavior or make you more likely to want to play a dominant role in bed.

Glad you were here to set me straight, I was off in the woods thinking there were differences between men and women.

Yes now women have no real value at all. I can hire someone to cook and clean , I can swipe tinder to fuck since they give it away so easily now, and if you want unconditional love get a dog.

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: from_tkg_on_trash.png (191x274, 61K)

fuck you Laura

>dating a roach

A parting gift: My Filipina wife's super fucking tight pussy. Cheers

Attached: 20190712_172642.jpg (1210x1871, 1.24M)

eew

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)