What do you think about the national ICE raids that start on Sunday morning?

What do you think about the national ICE raids that start on Sunday morning?

Attached: F17A17F8-BAD8-4E06-AF0B-7A1C82AEF690.jpg (1440x720, 192K)

if it were a girl i would have passionate consensual sex with her till the end of time.

Attached: face cool cat.png (400x414, 215K)

I think you're gonna pay for it. For being fucking idiots and trying to pull some nazi shit with this clown.

There is nothing wrong with the immigrant community. At all. You can't look worse.

see ya, juan. the reality is you spics fucked up by thinking we were going to take the invasion sitting down. say good night. this is the precursor to the coming america/mexico war

Attached: uo.jpg (480x454, 43K)

Stop crying moralfag

Fagget

Idc. Fuck america

Everyone in the world hates you. You deal with the consequences everyday. And i will remember how a bitch like you jumps at the opportunity. You're probably a filthy chicano that thinks he's a white boy when in reality you're undocumented and a dog to white people.

In any case next time you prostitute your daughter in cancun i will call the manager to kick you out like the trash you are. Or the cartel or the cops. I'm from the beach you want to contaminate with your faggotry. I don't need America i need money and since i can remember my friends were the people from the ships. Their business fed me. Not you.

Your country is a whore niggerlover. I will not take that shit from you

That's more pejeets and chinks in your neighborhood. Enjoy.

Don't came down here you will get beheaded.

I think it's great, personally. Illegals, most of whom are fucking lowlife spics, deserve to be deported.

Nobody gives a fuck Juan, now go back to cleaning that fucking toilet

As a native American i belong here i can do whatever the fuck I want ignorant indio. You keep welcoming chinks niggerlover. Can't wait until your debt catches up. Argentina fell. Go bake a pizza or draw more cartoons bitch. It's almost over.

shut up spic
fuck you spic. come up here and get deported back to your 3rd world shit hole run by the cartel you savage

Attached: illegals2.png (634x866, 436K)

Attached: SmartSelect_20190712-180437_Gallery.jpg (973x625, 370K)

all your words are english but I still have no idea what you're saying

You are a NIGGER to be trying to be an American nazi. Unheard of.

He's a dumb spic that is using google translator, which is why none of the shit he's saying makes sense. Just ignore him.

i'm actually hispanic you savage spic. you have less power/support here than you think you disgusting parasite

Attached: illegals3.jpg (718x960, 49K)

The arabs and the Russians are my friends cocksucker.

>friends
lmfao you're as delusional as you are retarded. they will discard you like the savage trash you are. you're barely even human

I would rather have them sit on their asses all day behind a desk looking for pedophiles and pirates.

Attached: image.jpg (874x1273, 143K)

You're not gonna do shit if you do shit is going to hit the fan.

The traitors don't get it but I'm tired of dealing with Americans since the colonial period.

Diet kristallnacht.

Thankfully they can't do anything without a warrant.

You're a faggot and a coward attacking innocent people and model immigrants. I'm sick of taking your shit.

what is it?

>you're gonna pay for it

If you mean violence, the ones who support it are arguably more armed than those who appose it.

Politically who cares, it wont be a story in 2 weeks

Morally, so fuck if they're here illegal then what they've feared for so long is finally happened, they should have prepared for it

>immigrants
come here legally then you parasitic pile of savage trash. oh wait, you're a barely educated savage who is only built for manual labor and have been kicked out of your own country for being useless so you come to a first world nation for free gibs

Attached: kill yourself.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Then you and your shit family deserve to be deported fucking indio. That's why they ele ted the clown it's against YOU.

Back to selling chicles being homeless nigger. You are the scourge of the earth.

whats going on?

I think its about fucking time.

>huurrRRRRR
>tOo ReTarDeD To UnDerStanD IllEgal Vs LeGal CitiZeN BecuZ unEdUcaTed SaVagE

Attached: you dumb mothafucka.png (483x360, 342K)

But is anyone posting here a real, authentic, natural wetback? Tits & timestamp to prove it, otherwise gtfo.

Go back to Univision playing luis miguel and laura pausini for the billionth time. Im going to have to ask you to stop agreeing with me.

I have Christian mercy on those indios indios like you and your family not you nigger. You're trying to jump over people higher than you. You're in for a big surprise.

Well said.

You're what they hate. Stop giving me a bad name bitch. They hate YOU. the trade off and risk was worth it.

Don't you have somewhere to starve to death?

>can't even speak proper english
literal down syndrome accepting his death to TRY desperately (and fail miserably) to get back at a superior country you are jealous you can't be a part of
says the savage from a 3rd world nation lol

It's impossible. There is no goddamn way i don't laugh at your shit country. I'm gonna stay here as long as i i fucking want until i save up enough money to be far away from you sick fucks.

You're all indios that cane here to be fucking faggots. There is nothing more sick than you and your family and your people.

Don't talk that way about yourself and your own

Cuck Jew cuck

Did you shower today? What did you wear outside? Oh they're called dress shoes fukin German stacy adans. Nigger.

>incoherent savage spic rage
HuURRrrRRRrRRRrrrrrrrRRrEEEEEEEEEEEeeEEeeeeeEeEEE
savage donkey taco eating, burrito selling from pick up truck sand monkeys aren't my own

Attached: peasant joke.jpg (680x456, 25K)

i think instead of raids they should be execution squads

seconded. they've had since 2016 to leave. they will only come back if we deport them, they always do. i've been saying for years if we start carpet bombing mexicos side of the boarder, they might start to learn.

Attached: cat shit.png (316x301, 155K)

Thx fam. Its great to have a President with balls now.

They didn't like George Zimmerman after he shot a nigger. They don't like brailsford.

Chicano at his best. Check out the new novela with the faggots pochito i think your father can still prostitute himself to sergio sendel. Go be a dog and a monkey to your Dios blanco somewhere else puto

Back to selling chicles and sucking dick with you.

why do you trust google translate you savage spic. it's failing you like your country failed your people for a century+

Attached: classic2.png (500x417, 391K)

anyone who leaves our country(Mexico) doesn't deserve to be allowed to come back

i hope they get thrown in Honduras or Guatemala if they think Mexico isn't good for them.

I hope they get every last one of the leeches.

you're alright, kid

Attached: now thats a spicy meatball.jpg (365x531, 72K)

Illegals waste US tax payer money and use up US resources they are leeches within our society they must leave.

they should go the legal way, like I did..

Boy, those true colors come out fast.

You on the left.

Attached: Starving.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Should time stamp

> true colors

We don't have that problem. You do. What the fuck is your problem

Love them. Maga.

if you didn't get into a country legally, then you should be forced out.
if someone breaks into your house, you want them out, right? you'd either get them out yourself or call the cops. you wouldn't just let them stay in your home for as long as they wish and let them do whatever they wanted in there as if they owned the place.
i hope ice manages to get as many illegal immigrants as possible and send them back to their country

You don't even understand what that expression means.

don't try to speak logically to autistic screeching savages. they just don't understand anything other than muh boohoos and gimme free stuff while i refuse to assimilate and learn the language of the country and take up resources and jobs

Attached: furry.jpg (1242x1213, 136K)