My dad died when I was 11 now im 18. My parents broke up when i was 9 and then dad died, heart problems...

My dad died when I was 11 now im 18. My parents broke up when i was 9 and then dad died, heart problems. It fucking sucked growing up without a dad. Always trying to avoid the questions about parents and home. Anyone else had mom/dad pass away? It fucking sucks growing up without a father figure. Never spoken to anyone about this, only mom a little bit. So why not a better place than Yea Forums

Attached: 1525670425539.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

sorry friend.

Big mf oof

Have a kid.

nice

..not really friend

Attached: 1557609045230.jpg (437x501, 47K)

you're in the wrong place for sympathy

The problem isn't your dad's passing.
The problem is you think u need a dad to be "normal".
Just be the person u are with the circumstances u were given. If u want me to adopt u I will

Most people don't have dad's. There's no such thing as a family any more.

Shit happens kid. Welcome to life and it's disappointments.

I got over it when i was around 16 luckely. And yes of course i still am sad time to time because i miss him. But i still think im normal.

my dad was always distant from me and he left the family when i was 14. looking back on it i'm actually glad i wasn't close with him because he's basically the antithesis of what i want to be, so it never really hit me hard. but yeah sorry to hear that m8. just know that you're in a big boat when it comes to not having a father figure

I never had a dad. Never really bothered me. My mom is a good parent, so I never saw the need for a 'father' figure or a 'mother' figure.

Also never bothered me to mention not having a dad. The only problem was we were really poor when I was growing up due to just having one income.

i dont know why but when i was younger i thought it was really imbaressing telling it to others

My dad’s just a loser. No interests but booze and tits

There's really not much to talk about. Talking won't bring back the past. You might not have many role models so my best advice would be stay away from people who bring you down.

based

Kek it was a running gag for me and my friends.

I would make fun of them for being fat or some shit and they would make fun of me for not having a dad.

It was like a comical back and forth with no real ill intentions.

My mom died about 6 years ago. Sorry OP.

I feel you, user. My dad died of cancer when I was 9. It changed me a lot. I turned from the popular kid into an outsider, and it stayed with me pretty much until university. I still feel like the absence of father figure is one of the causes why I had a pretty low opinion about myself for most of my teenage years.

Attached: 3OwVbKfC.150x150.jpg (170x170, 9K)

chad dad

fuck cancer for real.

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 21 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: from_tkg_on_trash.jpg (1278x637, 108K)

It's OK, OP. You got dealt a shitty hand with this. I'm sorry it happened to you. No one deserves it.

If u feel sad it is ok to cry. This will relieve the tension inside u

Yeah it would probably be good. But i have not cried since the funeral

>No one deserves it
Why did u do that? U just told him his life situation was bad. When in reality it just is. Seriously. Fuck off

It's ok to cry whenever u need to. Not crying might be holding up your mourning process

moomin is a good show but nah i haven't, he was in prison when i grew up and now unemployed but other than that fine i guess