Newport red 100s are best cigarettes, at least if you like reds. They're cheaper...

Newport red 100s are best cigarettes, at least if you like reds. They're cheaper, depending on where you live and they have much more of a satisfying feel than something like a Marlboro. I say this as someone who used to smoke Marlboro reds religiously. Fucking fight me

Attached: best girl.jpg (350x350, 15K)

Also, favourite cigarette thread

I fucking love Malboros, ill kick your ass!

pls no bully, I just think the newports really have more of a kick when you take a good inhale. Marlboro is second best grill

why smoke cigarettes when you got a juul?

Lmao fucking boomer. Cigs are trash

because i'm not a fucking faggot

youre a fucking faggot

newports taste like im sucking andy sixx's shit out his ass

This. Bruh nobody fucking uses cigs anymore unless you want cancer lungs

My favorite cigarettes are the american spirits gold pack pic related are 2 that I went through

The nicotine in it is seriously high and based with the only ingredient being organic us grown tobacco and water

Attached: 3.jpg (4032x3024, 1.85M)

Leaf here, is there a difference between quality and taste of cancer sticks between America and canada?

or don't want to look like a faggot vaping

>implying juul is healthy

Attached: 1404395975206.gif (500x532, 904K)

The ENTIRE younger generation uses juuls. Move with the times old ass

Healthier than cancer sticks.

I've only ever smoked the kind in the blue pack and they all tasted like fucking perfume. Is the gold pack any better in that regard? I've always heard good things about american spirits

lol there hasn't even been enough studies and research to prove that, you don't know what you're talking about

Give it a couple decades, it'll be just as bad if not worse

juul and vaping hasn't been around long enough to prove anything, how can you be sure? also smoking looks unironically cool and vaping makes you look like a fucking faggot

Attached: 1438327809946.jpg (800x598, 73K)

How? Its proven that cigs have thousands of carcinogens and chemicals while any ecigs main proponents involve nicotine and water.

Bruh I'm in uni greek life and girls hate cigs. They'll ask if they can hit your juul and boom you're in there

Yeah they all have different taste. Look on the back. Light blue is original blend, dark blue dark blend thats organic, gold is mellow taste thats organic.

The dark blue is a bit too harsh for my liking so I switched over to the gold pack

Most vape juice is glycol-based, aka antifreeze

>Bruh I'm in uni greek life and girls hate cigs. They'll ask if they can hit your juul and boom you're in there
Why are you on Yea Forums you fucking faggot?

If you smoke cigarettes with filters you are a faggot .

Attached: 38008.970.jpg (700x937, 89K)

Camel Blue's my guy, that's been my go to for a while

girls are fucking stupid dude

I smoked the fuck outta these for 2 years...I quit back in February. I miss them still, I'd smoke 'em like candy if they weren't so cancerous.

Attached: 1558724617750s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

I smoke the golds. Switched from reds

Its summer

In europe camels blue are just some cheap cigarettes with the camel logo on them.
They fucking suck like almost all cigarettes in europe
The only brands that i like are dunhill and sobranie

Smoking cigarettes is like an instant flag that says "I'm a fucking moron"

Also, you smell like a fucking ashtray and everyone within 50 feet can smell you.

Attached: 1541137445170.png (472x458, 316K)

A google search also revealed that its used in iceream and foods

The fuck are you talking about tons of people have been binge vaping for years and years now and had no health problems it’s not even comparable to smoking

ok yeah sure but who fucking cares

Well in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere they are premium cheap cigarettes with the camel logo on them

A Google search also revealed that it's a preservative that is typically not mentioned in the ingredients and that the recommended consumption is 1.8 g a day for a 75 kg male. Now imagine inhaling a much greater volume in a heated vapor. We have no idea the long term effects; we need to wait for these zoomers vape gods to get old.

but will they?

Thoughts?

Attached: 369EFA0E-6EE5-4AFD-9640-5F3264F0F514.jpg (185x335, 20K)

>I'm in uni greek life and girls hate cigs. They'll ask if they can hit your juul
Like said, girls are fucking stupid. They will do whatever chad is doing, whether its vaping or cigs. Cigs are unironically better IMO, closer to natural, just tobacco from the ground dried out and rolled up. Some studies have shown people who smoke tobacco have 10 point higher IQ on average. Vaping might be fine but it is still too new and already people are getting popcorn lung and shit.

too soft for my comfort

Can you get popcorn lung from dab pens?

Rather suck a drag out of a hooker gingivitis

I have to roll my cigarettes, fuck my life

Smoked camel reds and malboros reds for 2 years, but with my asthma it only made my breathing terrible.

Switched to a Juul despite the "faggotry" that comes with it, and honestly have loved it. Infact my entire smoking group of friends have all switched to a Juul or a similar small vape.

The SMOK Nord is one of my friends favorite, and the Sourin (?) Drop is another big one.

We still will smoke cigs when we all hang out, but for daily use, we have all much more enjoyed the vaping. It's a great alternative and I recomened all my fellow Yea Forumsros to give it try.

I really hate how vaping got the "Rick and Morty" treatment, where its uncool to even like it. Again, despite the faggotry thats associated with it.

you must be a nigger

Thanks for the advice, based user. I feel like a fucking retard for never checking the back. I'll check them out soon

Attached: 1357409760315.jpg (1593x1797, 665K)

>smoking cigs in 2019

i wish smoking killed retards like you faster

I only ever smoke turkish delights, but good choice my dude

You're likely to die before you get cancer anyway if you think about it, just use them in moderation and enjoy yourself my man

How are they different? Genuinely asking

lmao oh no, you can't handle the smell of cooooool

I honestly haven't read anything about them particularly, but I know some of the pens or batteries I bought when the tech was brand new felt like they were burning the FUCK out of my lungs. I learned to not let them heat up as much.

>t. Chemlet

the first modern "e-cig" was made in the mid 2000's. The first instance of smoking actual cigarettes is fucking far beyond that. Don't be an idiot

Nicotine is no more harmful in small ammounts than caffine afaik. Unless you consider chemical addiction unhealthy, which to some people it is.

The Tobacco is the dangerous part of cigarettes, that's got the carcinogens you need to worry about.

Newports are for niggers. Therefore, OP is a nigger.

Not even the blanket-asses smoke Newports.

fucking exactly.

Not the worst, but not as good as marlboro or OPl Would still take it any day over a menthol or a fucking e-cig

bow down to your king

Between those and L&M's, go with the L&M's. They're similar, but better all around.

I'm sorry to hear that, user. That being said, what do you roll? The best I've rolled is fucking Top, but I'm not well versed in rolling tobacco. I used to smoke something called Admiral's Choice or something like that, that's what got me started smoking in the first place, but now I just smoke regular pre-rolled cigs.

i quit smoking about four years ago. i do remember having a coupon for a free pack. they burn hella slow, which is a good thing i guess

Having asthma is one of the only reasons I can see to actually smoke a vape. Don't get me wrong, I have asthma too and I still smoke cigarettes instead, but that doesn't make me not a retard for it. I just think that regular cigs are worth it for the feeling alone

Fuck off, people die of completely unrelated things all the time regardless of smoking habits, and some people who smoke live to be like 70 years old or some shit. That's more than enough for me. It's worth the risk to actually fucking enjoy my time on this planet.

only newport menthols are for niggers, it's my experience they have no interest in reds or full flavoureds.

I agree, i felt like a dumb ass because I was smoking with asthma, but like, I was so pissed with my random diagnosis of it that I think starting to smoke cigarettes was almost like a "fuck it" move. Then i got addicted and it was wrecking my breathing.

Since stopping, I still have to hit my daily advair inhaler but I dont run through Proair inhalers nearly as much.

I'd recommend looking into a vape. The ones i talked about in my post are like $20 to $30 and e-juice isnt bad either.

I personally refill the Juul carts with different juices to avoid the ridiculous cost of the juul carts.

Have to? explain

Thanks for the advice, Yea Forumsrother. Legit though, are they anywhere even close to as good as real smokes?

>2019
>cigarettes
Why are you not vaping?

Attached: image.jpg (900x1256, 209K)

>actually thinking vaping is healthier

Attached: 1417733906891.png (455x396, 155K)

not really, however I rarely finish whole cigarettes anymore. I smoke half a 100 just for the taste but personally they dont have the same appeal anymore.

That being said? Still nothing hits like a drunk cigarette.

who said that?

google is your friend

fuck, man. I'm drunk right now and I couldn't agree more. That being said, I only really smoke halves or thirds when it comes to 100's, so I think maybe I could dig it.

FUCKING CHEKD

Attached: 1528735132726.jpg (714x960, 190K)

Why do you faggots rate Marlboro that much I can't stand that shit brand

Attached: 1418034284516.jpg (225x225, 15K)

you are as helpful as a nigger. your contributions to society must make your parents proud

Sorry that I expect you to actually look things up for yourself. You're right, that's absolutely despicable. God forbid you learn something on your own.

Attached: 1417851693282.jpg (261x167, 10K)

Oh look, 2 lazy niggers complaining about each other. wew lad

Newports of any type are niggerettes, have been for decades.

I just love being able to sit here and "smoke" while on the comp. The freedom of not having to get up and go outside ever hour or two is actually really nice.

Camel Blue 99's always pull me back.

lmaooooo niggerettes

Literal worst opinion. After a decade of smoking non menthol cigarettes, I've found those to contain the most dry, cheap, and harsh tobacco there is. I would easily choose Camels over those and they are even notorious for their shitty tobacco. Just thinking about smoking a pack of Newport reds makes my throat itch

> juul
Hahaha, faggot.
Get a real vape.

American cigarettes taste like a dirty okd cheap cigar. Some taste like you're smokin a matress. Come to canada for a real cigarette. And real beer

Having worked in the tobacco industry for quite awhile. Dont believe that shit, all tobacco is dipped in shit. The only organic tobacco you will ever get is growing it yourself. Even then its not much better, tobacco is poisoness. Organic tobacco also has a very high benzine content

Pall Malls are the best budget cig around. I'd go so far as to say that they are better than Marbs or Camels. Mainly because they take longer to smoke. It takes me like 10 minutes for a PM, but I kill a Marb or Camel in 5 minutes.

Also, Pall Mall unfiltered is THE best smoke around, rivaled only by Nat Shermans.

All if those cigarettes taste like a cigar that was marinated inside a homeless mans ass on skid row

Anyone else smoke Kool's?

Attached: Kool.jpg (1099x1500, 471K)

People like to follow trends, they don't like to try other brands. It's like people who buy brand name medicine instead of the generic. They like to squander their money, rather than get the most out of it.

Only women and niggers would have it any other way.

Hello 1995.

Like my post says above. Try any canadian cigarette.

When I smoked I liked Pall Mall lights. A close second was probably Winston. The red pack had a good flavor. Marlboro never settled well with me, nor did camel or parliament. I disliked menthols altogether.

If I ever start smoking again years down the road, I'll probably smoke Winston's. That is of they're still around in 30 or 40 years

Hello

Attached: hello.jpg (1125x1500, 460K)

Cigarettes originated in America. Why would anyone want a knock off wrapped in a maple leaf?

Hard disagree. Have you ever had L&M Turkish Blend?

Kinda what we do up here. Enhance.
Ever see our standard issue assualt rifle in the military? Its based off of the m16 but better

Mavericks anyone?

>Come to canada for a real cigarette. And real beer
The absolute state of you frogs. Stay salty up there begging people to come spend millions on a trip to the grocery store in your fucking The Revenant iceland. Stay the fuck up there snownigger

I cant argue with those numbers but i will say i dont know a word of french and our summers where i live are very long and hot

No
You smell like cigarettes. Not an ashtray

Trips of truth lmaooo

Why do u have to? Honestly interested. Do they not sell packs where u live? I cant imagine tht.

Also rolling cigs aint to bad. I find it calming like part of the ritual

grandma?

The choice of junkies, along with LD's.

>come to Canada
Ive never been so offended in my life

Yepe

Well nobody up here likes your dollar store cigars. And any american ive seen smoking our cigarettea have been impressed

>best cigarette
>anything besides these

Attached: blkGld.jpg (560x560, 53K)

Im now googling canadian cigarettes
I fucking hate u

They taste good bro

They probably taste like American smokes, but not as good.

Theyre smoother. American cigarettes are harsher and are actually known to have more carcinogens. They dont even use the same tobacco

I smoke the shorts, but completely agree. Was a Marlboro red smoker from 16 to 22. Won't ever go back to that trash.

Newports are shit.
Marlboro Red special blend are the best red cigarettes.

i smoke cigaweed nigga

You're in Greek life ? Why are you bragging about that? Literally the most un-cool, square shit to be in. Exactly the type of person that thinks vaping is cool.

did camel wides for a bit and used to pull the filters out. Tried a few filterless and its just a hassle spitting out tobacco every pull. im a juulfag now so i guess I cant talk.

Newport’s are trash and expensive in a majority of places. Hand rolled filtered American spirits ftw. $45 for a carton of high quality cigarettes

agreed. We used to call them yard sticks when we were broke and got a pack of menthol's. Took forever to smoke and tasted decent. Went stale fast tho.

cut that price in half like my buddy did and buy pipe tobacco. Tastes like SHIT but he loved it. Much stronger tobacco flavor.

Marlboro Menthol Full Flavor Shorts
I dont like hundreds because i find the drags arent strong enough compared to a short or a king

That’s white trash shit, you can get like a pound of pipe tobacco for like $16 I know. But still that’s gross ass white trash shit to smoke pipe tobacco like cigarettes

I have a bit of virginia tobacco growing right now

Attached: received_437610673755870.jpg (1072x1920, 391K)

he is white trash confirmed.

>harsher and are actually known to have more carcinogens
>harsher

congrats user. I bought some seeds a few months back, want to grow a few plants and dry myself.

>Pack your smokes and stop nigger lipping them, you jackass.
I prefer Lucky's over Camels for a straight smoke. Winston if I'm smoking a filter.

Keks, called it

They are all trash, How about just quit that shit and use the cash on something useful.

I only smoke Turkish boyholes

>pipe tobacco is white trash
The finest leaf in the shire would be the shit to smoke. Smoking tobacco out of a pipe is a refined and age old tradition.

Philip Morris shill

>Lucky's
what are you doing wading through jungles in Vietnam? Never seen that trash in stores but heard its like smoking a already smoked butt rolled into a new cig.

First time trying. Theyre really sketchy to get going. The seeds are like dust, just sprinkle some on top of some wet soil and keep it moist, they'll eventually sprout

How much does Philip Morris pay you to do this?

Altira group hired shill

We get it you Vape

Attached: richard-pryor-9448082-1-402.jpg (300x300, 8K)

People keep trying to get me into vaping. I find the nicotine delivery is too slow/shitty. It also turns my stomach for some reason if i havent eaten. Plus putting a battery operated cigarette up to my face looks ridiculus

thoughts on Fortunas? i tried the reds a while back and they seemed harsh as shit but still hit good.
i also had some Sonoma reds and they had a weird sweet flavor. not in a good way either.

Funny that you used richard pryor. No smoking, no vaping, just good ol' FREE-BASING!

Hell Yeah user somebody had to say it.
People who smoke cigarettes always smell like shit.

You’re not getting what I’m saying, if you buy pipe tobacco to actually smoke out of a pipe. That’s fine. But to roll pipe tobacco like a cigarette and smoke it, that’s trash

#27s are my favorite. 555s, Sherman's and menthol nigports are also acceptable

Gotcha

Ive never even had pipe tobacco before would it be harsher or milder?

>2000 & 19 anno domini
>not using swedish snus instead
plebs, the lot of you
it's much more discreet, slower nicotine delivery over a longer period so you stay satisfied but still get a buzz for the first ~10 minutes or so, much more options in terms of flavor and nic strength, and waaay healthier too. literally the safest form of tobacco out there because of how it's cured.

> used to smoke Marlboro reds

Marlboro Reds taste and smell like burning human hair.

Camel Turkish Royals baby.

Attached: img_20130320_203112.jpg (1280x720, 638K)

They're okay, just obnoxiously expensive. Pall Mall unfiltered are better, because they're like 40% longer than Lucky's.

honestly I have never met anyone who smoked cigarettes that wasn't a total fucking faggot, family included

If you smoke ANY cig you're an idiot. Good thing some of us were smart enough to listen when we were told that cigs are bad for you. Nothing 'cool' about them at all. Death wrapped in smoke. Please die soon and stop breathing the air that the rest of us need.

Imagine being this much of a faggot. Wow, that would suck.

Nah he’s right kys fag

Recognize her?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-26-23-58-30-1.png (1423x740, 655K)

Ha Ha Ha Ha

>wiggerettes

that's the guy from everybody hates chris.

I'm doing so, but slowly. Enjoy living your twilight years in a nigger run retirement home that your kids (even though you won't have any) dumped you in. Maybe Sharquanda will change your adult diaper after the third day of shitting in it.

What kind of fag wants to be 90 anyway?

Altira group be like

Attached: 35joc0.jpg (664x500, 67K)

Way harsher, especially smoking it as a cigarette

Attached: scotch die.jpg (1200x1600, 214K)

Is what? Good or bad?