What's the worst thing you've ever done?

what's the worst thing you've ever done?

Attached: seinfeld macklemore.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGEmFpitjYw
imgur.com/a/2301dIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rape maybe attempted murder prolly rape

asldkjfasldkj

story?

discover this place

Attached: matthew-mcconaughey-lincoln-commercial-jim-carrey.jpg (1440x959, 173K)

i can't think of anything particularly heinous that i did with genuinely bad/evil intentions, but i went on dirtyroulette once and unintentionally watched a 12 year old kid fapping

gay

Beat off to Amateur IR

Shot a child in Kandahar

Fucked my cousin when she was drunk and passed out at a party

Did you nut in her?

hot. did she ever find out?

not even cool to do uironically

One had sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Yeah I know man. I just thought he was a bit tanned until I saw the nig hand.

Oof

You saved your son the trouble of going over there in another 15 or so years to do it himself.

On purpose?

wit uncle sams AR?

Exactly.

I did, no condom so I made the decision to cum in her ass. I couldn't gotten her pregnant...I think my dad would have literally killed me if that happened

How would he have known you were the dad?

are you the special breed of sociopath who enjoys that you ruined her?

its a very long story:

>be me around age 4
>dad rapes me no one catches him
>I get mad at the world and want to lash out
>hanging out with some kid telling me a story of having been raped by someone he lived with
>he said he just froze I take that as my queue to rape him
>I didn't really know how to rape but I got close enough. I would force him to strip and shove sticks up his butt
>This goes on for a while until his family finds out
>they tell my family what I did and my family basically decides they will allow them to hurt me (the kids family are pedos)
>his family rapes and tortures me
>they train that same kid to turn into a psycho rapist. (Punish him if he failed to rape me reward him if he rapes me)
>rapes me for years
>I tell my older brother but without many details just make the kid sound like a bully
>he tells me to get a rock and kill the kid
>I was maybe 9 or 10. I follow the kid around the school waiting for him to be alone
>I sneak up behind and hit em hard on the back of the head with the rock
>I get on top of him and after a few hits I kinda regret it. Like I will go to prison forever and he will never be held accountable for what he did to me
>Anyway I let him up. He jumps up in panic grabs a rock and starts bashing my head. He was saying something to me as bashed my head with the rock I don't remember what I just played dead
>eventually stops hitting me. Puts his finger up my butt and says something like if you do this again I will kill you

This went on for years after this incident as well. I left out a lot. My life was a total nightmare.

No she was pretty slutty and told a couple of times when she had hooked up but could hardly remember anything. That's the only reason I gave in to the urge. I had a feeling I could get a way with like a have this whole time. I had thought she was beautiful ever since we were in our teens, she's still super hot now.

if that's true then i'm very sorry that happened

I had sex without condom with a virgin girl I give her a a pregnancy she gave me herpes

Replied to this thread

Attached: 105.gif (340x340, 147K)

garbage-tier fanfic. larp better, faggot

This is so crazy that I find it hard to believe, also it's Yea Forums and all, but if not and this is true, holy fuck. I'm sorry, user.

I beat some kid up in high school over literally nothing

EEEEWWW , you sick fuck.

I fucked my passed out step sister.
>be me 15
>step sister 19 7/10
>playing vidya around 1 am when step sister comes into my bedroom
>she asked if parents have checked on us, curfew was 11 pm
>tell her no and she’s in the clear, parents are asleep.
>she goes to her room visibly drunk
>3 am hits and I decide to go to bed
>remember step sis and decide to go check on her
>she is passed out on top of her bedsheets only wearing a loose t shirt
>dick turns into diamonds
>I decide to lift her shirt to get a better view
>she’s shaved and the first pussy I’ve seen irl
>I touch then I finger then I get bold and pull out my cock
>her door is wide open and I’m using the hallway light to see her
>I try to shake her awake and nothing
>she is face down now and I climb on top
>I slide my cock in slowly and start pumping away
>I bust deep inside her
>panic sets in as I try to wipe jizz off of her with my t shirt
I didn’t breath easy until months later because I thought I got her pregnant. She never said anything so I guess she never knew

saw a dead body with a friend and didn't report it

Attached: FDB24771-8919-4395-9CD8-5083484EC5BB.jpg (396x382, 88K)

>cunt detected.

I'm just saying that in the days after, I was so stressed that she would somehow remember the tiniest thing making her suspect me and have like a rape test done or something. It wasn't until our relationship (normal) had gone on for a couple of months without being any different that I finally relaxed about getting caught.

Then she was not so virgin I guess.

to be fair, you can get herpes from you mother during childbirth

Trust me she was rekted long before that night

i don't believe you

She would know by then.

she probably did, and said nothing, like millions of people do everyday

i let a girl die

we "dated" for 2 weeks in middle school

she called me years later asking for help, i told her i couldn't even remember who she was

next day on the PA she is dead

About what, her being a slut before hand or me having sex with her. It happened...but if it not happening seems to be a better version, then be my guest

Made a girl think we'd end up in a relation. I wasn't that interested in here, just needed some company. Broke her emotionally. She ended having to re-do the year of university and is currently still struggling with uni and work whilst I have a job now.

oops.

having sex implies consent. you raped her

t.walter white

Are you the betafag with the cat images?

jerry sienfeld is holding up really well

That's not the worse thing you've ever done user, it's the best one

never watched it. did something similar happen in the show?

what? what cat images?

Robbed some kid for 12 grand. Close friend at the time. Never suspected a thing. Probably the best 8 months of my life.

I know this isn't as bad as the other shit but why the hell not.
>Be me not too long ago
>See a post saying some girl was going to kill herself on stream on some shitty streaming website
>It's not BS
>She starts cutting herself and even chews on the razor
>Me and some other people keep pushing
>She's mute so she doesn't really talk
>L8r she puts up a noose (I think)
>Stream kind of dies (i have eh wifi sl that could be it)
>Never get any closer
It haunts me, I don't really know how to forgive myself.

let my much younger cousin give me footjobs when i was a teen. my grandmother always babysat us after school every friday. it happened there. this went on for like a year

>seeing a dead body
>not taking souvenirs in form of body parts

Atleast give us the story you fag.

Kinda not your fault.
How did she die?

You sound like a dumb fuck. But still, unless you were emotionally abusive, not your fault. She could have been more responsible but then again, feelings are hard to control. Did you atleast apologize?

I molested a severely autistic girl

greentext it

alcohol poisoning i think

we've all missed opportunities to have a gf user

youtube.com/watch?v=RGEmFpitjYw

if you're being geniune

if he was a dr he would go to jail for that

good thing it was all off the record then

Watched the last episode of Seinfeld

Posted this on this thread

On League of Legends I said "gg" when in fact it was not a gg.

it isn't much but it's a bit gross
>be me
>going on a vacation for a week tomorrow
>decide to use fleshlight before leaving
>too lazy to clean it after cumming in it
>one week passes
>get back home really horny
>decide to get high for fapping cause never tried it before
>as I open the fleshlight, a huge amount of liquid with white pieces in it gets off it and goes onto my bed sheets
>it stinks
>fap anyway
>sleep into my wet sheets

We need this man in prison for lying

Attached: 41gm2kJZnL.jpg (301x299, 30K)

Now, I won't argue with you there because your right. If I could go back I wouldn't do it again. But you have to understand that growing up our immediate families were very close and she would spend the nights often growing up. As we got older we got kind of flirty and our families got pretty upset about that. My sister told my dad that she would change with the door open sometimes and that she would walk around in a bra and panties around our house when we were like 14-15. Sometimes I would get a Bonner and she never got mad or embarrassed. Just giggle and stare. That's when my dad would give me shit for "liking" her too much and I think always thought we would fool around or something. That's why I say I think he would have beat me up or killed me in rage because he was always kind of mad about us and if he knew what I did I think he would gone ballistic have fucked me up.
She was always was always close touchy with me. Laying around the house or on the couch. I always felt there was a mutual attraction.

in diablo 2 some kid was trying to transfer items in my game, i took all his shit and deleted the things i didnt need. he had like 2 good items and spent the next month or so whispering me

share nudes of my friend on Yea Forums

do it again

so if there was a mutual attraction why did you wait for her to be black-out drunk to abuse her? why not make a move the normal way? I was in the same situation a while ago. I have a cousin I group up really close to. she was very flirty with me and I reciprocated. One thing led to another and we ended up hooking up for a while, completely consensual

how'd you get them?

Again I fucked up, but I didn't plan the event. I was drunk and she was wasted. It was a mix of booze, lust, and opportunity...but when has that ever gone wrong. Look the chance got too close and I took it, the worst moral moment of my life. Honestly I'm struggling still about if I'll ever tell her. I've thought about it and I've even thought if I tell her it should before she has a husband who'd defend her honor and come at me to settle it. Or go to the police...I don't think rape has a statue of limitations in my state. And there's my dad who could/would still fuck me up

Attached: Doug_post.jpg (502x600, 77K)

>AR
Kek

only thing id share here is that i fingered myself to some columbine documentary :^)

Attached: 1498191945806.jpg (720x960, 71K)

Attached: 1533029146464.jpg (584x584, 39K)

Kek, only a retard would believe this.

you forget how retard friendly this place is

I laid in a bed next to my best friend and fucked the girl he'd been crushing on for like a year. He cried and left like 20 minutes into it.

Killed at least 60 to 80 people in Iraq and Afghanistan; WIAed a shit ton more

Legally, but it still fucks with me mentally; I know odds are all of them weren't legit fucking Tangos despite Intel says so's; some probably even kids or women

Was a door gunner on Blackhawks for 3 deployments; runnin' and gunnin' is some hardcore cold shit

FTA

Once i assaulted a woman and stabbed her on the lag twice after abusing her
imgur.com/a/2301dIw

Pushed a girl i didnt like into an electric fence just to fuck with her.

I wasnt trying to kill her or anything, I had been shocked by it myself at that point. Felt like getting kicked in the chest or something.

But i figure young me was too dumb to understand that she couldve had a heart problem... or just filed a hefty assault charge and fucked up my life forever.

She tried to tell on me but she couldn't muster enough credibility in the group to gain any real leverage on her account of the story since everybody knew that she lied all the time.

Anyways I suppose thats probably pretty light compared to most you fuckos...

most of my hate has been traditionally directed inward. All I got besides that is a few times Ive been emotionally abusive while drinking towards the gf. I don't drink anymore

No, no you did not do that, I know I'm a doctor. You just play too much CoD. What division and what was the bird's callsign?

I really hope that it’s not common. My friend has herpes and I was afraid that her daughter would get it. I was afraid to ask, and thought she might get offended if I did.

I don’t know if baby’s often show symptoms, but I changed her diaper many times and never saw signs of herpes.

30/10,000 or something. Most usually occur if there's an outbreak during birth, not prenatally. I'm not positive, but the cases I've seen aren't particular to genital area. HSV-2 on the face and body.

She’s probably safe then but it scares me. She’s such a wonderful child, don’t want her to start out life with an incurable disease like that.

I just got off FaceTiming with her. She was wearing the shirt I got her for her second birthday. I love her so much.

Jesus fucking Christ dude
Where did this happen? Are you from a third world country or are you legit gonna tell me this happened in the US?

Right now, I'm watching Shazam. Feels bad man.

US here in cali

Commit the 1984 white chapel murders