Do girls all prefer big dicks?

Do girls all prefer big dicks?

Attached: B2E8B59E-AF0E-4D53-852F-A1E4072DE97A.jpg (750x968, 174K)

No. Don’t be an idiot.

Yeah.
You don’t hear guys talk about how much they love loose pussy do you?

they prefer them over small dicks obviously

but let me give you that redpill so that you can live your life depressed

dick is almost meaningless compared to face and job status when it comes to women

dicks are the equivalent of tits/ass for men, a nice pair of tits or a great ass is a great thing to have and is preferred

but at the end of the day, not being fat and having a nice face is more valued, women just add one more metric to that and don't want men that are shorter then they are, they also don't want a man who has a shittier job then they have

>don't want men that are shorter then they are
"i always thought i wanted a guy taller than me untill i met you" - my girls

Leanne is a slut. She will fuck the big dick guy out of curiousity. But the next day she'll just fuck someone else.

Yes, and women aren’t all liars too

Yes, and women aren't all retarded too.

Every girl was to try a big dick, just to see. Now vags come in every size, just like dicks. Some girls try the big dick and its just painful. Some finally find something that doesn't feel like a hotdog down a hallway.

Of course any vagina can be taught to stretch, so if a girl seeks out big dicks then she will eventually grow to love them no matter how small.

I'm 6.7 inches at best, and I'd hardly consider that huge or anything, but two of my exes could have vagina penetration only orgasms from it. When someone loves you, not that any of you neckbeard fucks will ever know the feeling, women that aren't whores are more attracted to the closeness aspect, or the control. Make them call you Daddy, do some spanking and light choking and they wouldn't know the difference. Just my experiences.

Yes because all women are whores.

Attached: MGTOW Pill.png (720x1058, 1.1M)

Hey, well at least you ain't an ugly pajeet like me

Lol

Attached: 1E694385-4F82-4083-AAFD-04DAADDF83CD.gif (264x264, 1.19M)

Lol Leanne probably has a big pussy that's why she needs it to feel anything

Im about 8 inches, some chicks like it some chicks dont. The last girl i was dating told me she couldn't have sex with me anymore because i was too big and i really really liked her.

Attached: 1562877393556.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Most girls want like six inches length and girth, and wouldn’t complain until you go like two inches in either direction. Assuming you actually know how to do the sex

Others want to feel like you broke them

Thats me and my GFs boss. He fucks her stupid with his huge dong. She cums so much when he fucks her she said she cant control it.

Attached: meee.jpg (435x424, 49K)

This is not a rp thread go be weird somewhere else

Well user, none prefer small

Your dick has to be at least an average size or better for girls to suck, any dick smaller than average is considered tiny dick.

Do all men prefer big tits and ass?

Girls don't know what the fuck they want

Do guys all prefer big tits?

l-o-fucking-l

dick is the single most important thing when it comes to keeping women.
skill > size

After money yes

Tell that to the men with good jobs getting left/cheated on for guys with no jobs and big dicks lol

grill here. they're fun to look at and play with but penetration is rough.

I bet your dick is small and doesn't even have an upwards curve. Hence your incel like sexist comment towards women. We love big dicks nothing to be doubtful about.

big dicks can be fun occasionally but not husband material

I think it's more about thickness rather than length, if you can reach the g-spot you're fine.

My fiancé won’t let me go balls deep

Positives and negatives to everything

Attached: 9C4604AC-8B7A-4086-AAD2-1BD54810FE45.jpg (750x556, 109K)