Alright /b, Need advice here

Alright /b, Need advice here

Girl i matched with on tinder (who is a literal 10) is down to meet up with me. Thing is she just said this (in the pic), she's training for some modeling competition and can't drink till next week. She invited me to come out with her and her friends but she'll be sober. I'm already fuckin weird enough as it is and was hoping alcohol would make her not notice it or some shit lmao but now I'd have to be cool around tons of her friends. Should I wait until another time that we can meet up 1 on 1 or just go as stop being such a bitch about it
Probably overthinking this anyways lmao but help me out here!

Attached: ?.png (740x344, 105K)

Pic

Go out with her and her friends, leave early if you aren't feeling it. You will never get better in these situations unless you face them head on.

she wants your D

Don't be a bitch about it. Jump on it. You're already overthinking shit, which is going to affect your behavior. Just go. Wouldn't you be more interested in someone who can hang out with your friends? Calm down and go meet her. Who cares?

Stop being such a bitch about it is right.

Meditate beforehand so you're not anxious

Dude just go out and make the best of it, if you guys have been talking she already likes your personality. She’s offering to spend time with you and you’ll basically end up alone anyway since everyone else will be drinking. If she didn’t want to actually meet you she wouldn’t have asked.

Unless you're a fucking giga-chad, you'd be fucking stupid to step into this situation.

And if you are a giga-chad, you'd turn up, flirt with, and fuck her friend.

Women are herd creatures, they seek approval from their peers. If you're not a 9 or 10/10, get her on her own instead when it's on your terms.

yeee im not a fuckin giga-chad lmao that's what I'm saying
Everyone saying not to be a bitch, and I get it, but I feel like navigating a bunch of them at the same time instead of just her could fuck up my chances or some shit

Never go out with a chick first date with her friends. You are gonna make it 99% harder on yourself especially if you aren't social or charismatic. If you are funny / charismatic you might have a chance by winning over her friends, but if not, stay your ass at home

Why go out? You're guaranteed no pussy. Wait until you can get her buzzed and alone.

100%. Instead of just trying to impress her, you'd need to impress all her friends at the same time, who would most likely be thinking "who tf is this rando"

I mean i'm hella social/charismatic I'd say but i just think meeting her for the first time with tons of her friends is detrimental for me

hmmm good fuckin point

Go with and fuck a drunk friend...duh

Attached: 0D5A7B48-3C74-4CA6-A9FB-BDB8DC0B3721.jpg (960x1280, 307K)

>100%. Instead of just trying to impress her, you'd need to impress all her friends at the same time, who would most likely be thinking "who tf is this rando"

What this guy said. But if you can do that, you almost don't even need to impress the chick because all her friends will ask her when she's bringing you back out again.

damn this is high stakes high reward shit here. seems like ppl here are pretty split on what I should do

Good, if her friend like you she'll find you more attractive. Hang out, have fun, but don't forget to give her the attention she wants. Be flirty and funny. You can drink casually but don't get shitfaced with her friends. You've got this dude.

Op go and be as confident as possible, be cool around her friends but also not to the point where she thinks you’re trying to hit it off with one of them. Most people aren’t gonna expect you to be super comfortable right away so don’t worry and go get some pussy

Also maybe have a beer or 2 to loosen up your nerves a bit but don’t overdo it, especially if she isn’t drinking that way she doesn’t feel left out

think imma go for it. Guess I've got nothing to lose

Good tips brought up throughout this thread

You're only hope with her is that she's weird too. Beautiful girls can also be weird and quirky. But if it goes anywhere she'll figure out that you're weird eventually anyway. So go for it.

Yeah i mean I'm not weird in like an antisocial creeper fuckin sense, like i have little trouble talking to girls in general, but im sayin i'm just not the type of chad that she's prob used to constantly have hitting on her
either way yeah she might be weird too, i mean even to abstain from drinking for a competition says something about her right.
aight yeah i'll go for sure why not

I personally get along very well with girls and can make them laugh. For me this is an ideal first date because the friends would like me. If you act like a spook, the friends will tell her to ditch you. You have to be honest with yourself on how this is gonna go down.

Don't get scammed. When they all go to the toilet at once be alarmed. Also, have you thought about that these girls may just need a sober driver and she's only saying she's staying sober to make it less obvious?

Nah i follow her on social media and she really is training for some big competition. Good point tho, definitely something to consider. But yeah shes def not bullshitting about why she can't drink

You need to go, that seems legit to me.
Regardless of looks, she seems down to hang.

Op where is pic of this alleged 10 grindr date?

Attached: 1562897777423.jpg (640x594, 28K)

Best answer

Training for modeling? Oh, my sweet summer child... its a man.

she is bringing her friends as insurance. dont comply and tell her you would rather go 1v1 another time. this will result in a loss of time/possible shaming of you.

it's a bikini modeling competition you fucks lmao

LOL! Ok, kid. You missed the point. No female who models refers to "training" for their competitions. Only a lonely sperg would believe models "train". Enjoy your forceable bun punching when you arrive.

found the guy who's never played a fuckin sport/been in shape in his life

Stop being a bitch. Go out with her friends. Talk to them like they’re fucking human beings. Tell a joke or two. Ask them questions about themselves. Relax and let the pussy wash over you.

It is painfully obvious how much interaction you have had with real females.

:/

I think we need a reference of you and this chick to fully analyse the situation and give you the best advice. How long have you been talking to this girl? I agree that it does seem a bit weird she would want to bring you around friends for a first date. There must be a reason

Been talking to her for like 2 days, got her number yesterday, been bonding over our music taste that is pretty much identical, yada yada. I earlier said that we should get a drink, then she was like 'i can only drink water till i compete', and then later today when i was like yeah that's chill let's just get food or whatever, she sends me this text

> Why go out? You're guaranteed no pussy.

what an awful mindset to have.

Attached: lol dumbass.jpg (256x197, 8K)

Found the virgin.

Get drunk and bang one of her friends instead

No you retard that gives you an out. Fucking christ. Why does she like you over text? Maybe your funny. Means she's been giggling and fantasizing about you the whole time.
Maybe it's something else, same thing, fantasy
First impressions are over its the beauty of writing. Now, even if when you two meet you clam up and can't socialize properly you can blame it on the situation meeting so many people at once. A totally human reason. Also, her friends have been hearing about you for a while and probably put her up to inviting you because she's likely just as nervous which guess what, she'll blame herself for not making good conversation just as much as you'll blame you.
Which brings me to my next point. Silence is okay, don't panic, that's what leads to autistic sperging. Stay calm as best you can, she's panicking too

Good luck faggot

This. I left a date early a few weeks ago. Just wasn’t workin. I did however call up an easy lay That night to deal with the disappointment a bit.