Self Anal. Anyone interested ? What are your thoughts?

Self Anal. Anyone interested ? What are your thoughts?

Attached: anal_1.5.3.jpg (1920x1080, 1.07M)

Attached: anal_1.6.3.jpg (1920x1080, 1.37M)

just use a dildo or something

My dick's too short.

that's sad

my dick root to anus is 5.75", how much do you how to transverse?

I wonder how that feels like. Which sensation is stronger.

amazing !!! i can put my whole dick inside my ass

stop making this thread

I tried this so many times when i was young and I failed. my cock is quite big, nearly 8 inches, but when I get an errection it is rock hard and bent upwards so unfortunatelly I cannot fuck myself...
but I can suck the tip if my cock, but I don't need to do this I always have a gf.

Are you me?

fucking hot

do you like it ?

well you can still do it. You need more practice

seems uncomfortable. my erections are usually way too hard for this to be possible

you need to warm up, practice then your dick will be able to go deep inside. Now i am able to stick the whole dick inside like 10cm inside

fuck yeah I do

How?

Dont know about self anal but I can selfsuck

Seems like a great way to damage your dick tissue and make it so you don’t have super hard boners anymore

When I was younger and had a more flexible back I also could suck on the tip of my cock. It hurt allot and I didn't do it many times but I remember one time that I actually came in my own mouth. That was kinda fun. I'm sad I'm not able to do that anymore.
Have tried self anal several times but I'm not big enough, seams like an awesome way to mastrubate.

I can both suck my own dick and fuck my own ass. Both are much more fun than a normal fap, but I still prefer to just have sex with someone.

Both of them are totally possible no matter the shape or size, practice is key. Its pretty insane what the body is capable of with enough practice.