She's licked the ice cream at a store and put it back. Now she could get up to 20 years in prison...

She's licked the ice cream at a store and put it back. Now she could get up to 20 years in prison. If you were the judge, what would be your sentence?

Attached: IceCreamLicker.jpg (212x301, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

socialonline.co/new-unknown-species-discovered-in-africa/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vrirAXdlcQo
floridabar.org/the-florida-bar-news/death-sentence-reviews-are-automatic-even-if-its-against-the-clients-wishes/
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Johnson-Execution-Appeal-Delaware-147931485.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Life for being an ape.

She'd have to lick my sweaty scrotum.

20 years, presumably?
I mean, *I* think she's a waste of space so I'd just say 'for life and maybe, MAYBE you'll learn something.'

Honestly mate, death. Most of my sentences would be death because prison is a waste of resources.

25 years.

You have to help pay for her room and board for life through taxes.

She's 17 so she can't be tried as an adult. She may face charges but it will be at the discretion of the juvenile justice system

>Blue Bell ice cream
She did a public service.

Fine, death, although she won't learn from that either.

Oh I’d fuckin obliterate her legally for this shit if I was the judge. This is one of those things that proves parents don’t beat the shit out of their kids anymore for discipline. Licking ice cream at the store and putting it back. I’d sentence her to at least 25-30 years no chance of bail

Just have her do community service.

Also she has to eat ice cream after a random homeless man has licked it. She has to be there when he licks it and she has to make eye contact with the homeless man as he licks it.

death both for her and the other negro who shot the video.

>25-30 years no chance of bail
>more than murder and rape

Also the homeless man has AIDS.

go spit and lick ben and jerry ice cream its owned by jews

make it 30 years. No wait, it's a nigger so make it 150 years

Remove the ability for her to have children, must learn a trade while in prison and 10 years. If a trade has yet to be learned (i.e. no diplomas earned with the free education offered) within the 1st 10 years, another 10 years will be served.

She’s a minor. Slap on the wrist

Scrape her eggs, take a kidney and an eye, then force plasma, blood and marrow out of her for the next 10 years.

The absolute state of the judicial system in this country.

Literally just make her pay for the ice cream

Make her lick a urinal at a bus station, clean.

So if she got a lot of money she can do this thing everyday. What about no.

sent her to 50 years in prison, with no chance of bail or that "okay you'll just do 2 years and be on house arrest shit" also, she's a nigger, so i'll make it life in prison. No death because i want that nigger to suffer.

Attached: A5FD9BDC-3289-4FED-A58D-D5411C796149.jpg (1024x683, 136K)

Ok democrat

The dubs have spoken

Probably something that would satisfy my foot fetish.

death, for her and her parents
+ anyone objecting to the sentence

She has to lick some one's feet?

I wish I was the one who bought that ice cream. Better than gamer girl bathwater any day

Attached: 63CD8D94-C1F7-4B4C-8787-1DFA630463D7.jpg (357x500, 47K)

>implying people with money don't get away with worse shit. Every day.

The Yea Forums legal system is far more up to date than current city/state

Lol so feudal rules now?

Guess again, nigger.

Lol political leaning shouldn't have any bearing on logic, yet it does and you're retarded for letting it skew yours.

Capital punishment is ultimately more expensive than life sentences. Inb4 dumbasses dispute this without doing any legitimate research.

Fuck you.

Attached: CB313B1F-0F08-4A0E-883A-4A551361B76A.gif (245x182, 605K)

They usually don't live very long

36 replies and no one has pointed out that they dropped the charges?

noice

I hope she gets 20 years.

She will get probation as a 1st offender

>have transmittable disease
>try to infect someone
only in america that people will be on her side

Typical subhuman nigger behavior.

Nigger tongue ice cream?

American prison is trash. She is going to come out in 20 years and probably kill someone to try and get right back in.

I think punishments involving public shaming need to make a comeback. Put her ass on a massive amount of community service where she is tasked with preventing this exact thing from happening. Station her and the idiots she catches in stores far from their homes and make them wear signs that read "Disgusting Pig" and advertise these morons to the locals of whatever store they are stationed at.

These shitbags want attention? Turn it around on them.

Attached: 03ef71a5803bbb414d53020ed36c9f8d--shark-week-funny-funny-sharks.jpg (736x593, 68K)

P.S Spitting on her and mocking her is encouraged.

Life.

force her to eat the whole pint of ice cream in one sitting for my amusement

fake

A little rape too.

Fucking stupid cunt but I ain't about to pay for her timeout time. She's irredeemably fucking stupid but not a public menace that needs to be put away for 20 years. Write a public letter of appology, compulsory counseling, and community service. Prison would just ruin her life and increases the likelihood she'll resort to actual crime or drug use.

10 years in jail at a men's prison

socialonline.co/new-unknown-species-discovered-in-africa/

Good old milk and honey barrel treatment.

Public flogging and the stockade needs to make a comeback. Hell, even caning, like that kid had done to him in Singapore for graffiti, should be adopted by the U.S.. If people want to behave like errant children I don't think anyone should spare the rod.

>clickbait "20 YEARS for licking ice cream?!"
>people freak out
>nignogs nig about
>nobody looks into it, it's a law about intentionally contaminating food which mostly applies to poisoning/drugging/contaminating foods
>woman will get maybe 12 months probation because not really a serious crime
>white murrican /pol/ fags will cry about wahmin gitting off easy, and cause she black wahmin, will spam pol about it for 2-3 months
>nobody participates, nobody will remember it when she's sentenced

That's literally how this is going to play out. It's not funny. it's not interesting. Save yourself the time and find something else to occupy yourself with, like bettering yourself in some way?

Attached: Laughter Ceases.jpg (256x256, 13K)

ehhhh Prison for Proift much? Slavery never ended, they just shipped the Cotton Fields into the prisons.

20 years just for this shit ?

They should get their head out of their asses stop trying to make examples of people and start doing their fucking jobs

Made me kek

5 years.

Yeah, fuck "them" for not doing their job of...following everybody around and making sure they don't... lick random containers in stores.

It's a corrupt system user, we sure as fuck can't just be normal human beings who don't do dumb gross shit like this

Also, can I just say...

If you're buying ice cream where the lid isnt sealed you need to get your shit together. Get off that bluebell dick and start riding with ben and jerry's. If you can't afford the difference then get a better job or work more, you don't deserve any ice cream.

DEATH BY ELECTRIC CHAIR!!!!

Deportation to Africa.

Attached: image.jpg (884x1273, 223K)

Make her eat Blue Bell until she pukes. Rinse. Repeat.

I would sentence her to lick my hemroid until my completion

Eh as close as it is prosecutors can try to say shes an adult

Bzzzzzztttt

Attached: electric-chair.jpg (1500x2305, 913K)

Do legitimate research yourself. Capital punishment is only more expensive because the taxpayers are forced to pay for the endless rounds of appeals on "behalf" of the convicted. There have been instances where the prisoner has basically said "I did it just kill me already" and the lawyers still made him ride out the multiple appeals processes. The prisoner is sentenced to death, they walk him out to the front of the courthouse, put a bullet into the back of his head. Costs 40 cents for the bullet

100$ fine

Wtf is wrong with you racies shiets? Fucking nazis you wish her 20 years for licking ice cream? Bet if it was a white girl you woulda let her go free. Fucking whiteys you suck you ugly fat creature. Suicide when?

The absolute state of incels

Life Hard Labour
or
Execution

>the taxpayers are forced to pay for the endless rounds of appeals
this. cut the bureaucratic bullshit out of the justice system and it suddenly becomes far more efficient.

Tie her tubes, prolly gonna get a lot of abortions. Also give her 20 years

Good make an example out of her because there’s going to be copy cats if they let it go. I means what’s next ? Licking fruits and vegetables?

Simple - gas.

public caning on national TV

40 lashes should do the trick

Have her mix this in some Ben and Jerry’s

Attached: 458730B0-F16F-45A7-97F0-7605C37108BC.jpg (236x357, 20K)

I'd sentence her to life of tonguing my anus livestreamed.

One girl. One cup.

>nigger
death if possible

Having her eat all the world's ice cream, getting licked by random strangers with herpes, throwing her in Antartica and let her die of exposure while still wet from the licking

Attached: 1562763715912.jpg (768x1024, 101K)

>edgelords saying death
It's really an act of mischeif & community service is reasonably the most suitable sentence. Anyone who thinks giving a teenager 20 years, their entire youth, in a correctional facility is going to "correct" them is retarded. Hell why would amyone spend more than a few days in jail for something this petty?

>100$ fine
That's still a death sentence for a nignog, retard

30years to life at the very least.

14 days in jail. 180 hours of community service.

Any diseases she may have been carrying could be spread to that ice cream and proceed to infect whoever buys it.
$100 is not enough deterrent for shitty behavior that could potentially spread illness. An example needs to be made.

5 years because nigger, 6 months-1 year if any other race

Oh that's the reason? No shit, cunt

The appeals process is part of the whole due process thing. It's not just about the individual. It's an important part of the process protecting the populace as a whole. I know you dumbasses only pretend to care about the Constitution when it suits you, but it's not "bureaucratic bullshit."

All these bootlickers mad about licking.

Attached: lKPaHzp.jpg (575x356, 20K)

Who the fuck licks windows?

There is literally no diseases that transmit via saliva you uneducated pleb. 100$ fine is appropriate for a juvenile prank too. No need to make any example upon her.

I take this back. What do i know.

Don’t be racist we call it grape ape

>being this dumb

Attached: 1EEA2533-8921-4501-A222-E448A052FD66.png (394x529, 450K)

Fuck you blue bell is godtier

Nigger

"I really want to be stripped of my rights and protections against a tyrannical government." "Please eliminate due process." >.>

Death +20 yrs

>No disease that transmit via saliva
Living in the dark ages must be pretty sweet, what third world country are you from?

I’ll happily do that to make an uppity negress’ life miserable.

Nope, you can face federal charges at 17 if they are severe enough like risking the health of the public.

25 to life with the possibility of parole only after licking the nutsacks of every homeless person in Texas.

20 years in prison, with a stipulation that every meal she receives is visibly licked before being flung at her.
Fucking niggers.

Using your autistic logic, if what you said was true, I’d be glad that Strep, flu, herpes, hepatitis, and mono aren’t a thing anymore.

well who knows what types of aids that dumb bitch has, I'd give her the death sentence

Death by gang rape.

Public thrashing with a buggy whip, and cut off her left foot.

She needs to be puplicly shamed with people spitting on her while she walks 1 mile naked, i am sad that these punishments doesnt exist but breaking someone by shame is the number 1 way to make a change(likely to commit suicide after, but thats a good outcome in her case as well)

ONE MILLION YEARS DUNGEON!

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH.png (271x324, 104K)

Guys if you see someone doing this, just beat him/her up, that shit needs to be punished.

If it was a white girl she wouldn't even be fined and would probably get 2k insta likes for it. That's how racist the system is.

No nigger, I'm white and if I saw anyone, even an old white lady doing it they deserve to be punished. It already pisses me off when people feel up the produce too much. Keep your damn germs to yourself.

Hang the nigger

sentence her to a year as my personal slave food licker. have her lick my every meal whilst chained in my kitchen.

>No nigger
>I'm white

Do I need to read further than that to know what you're going to say? lol

Life.
And cut the damn tongue out.

God knows what sort of shit she's passed on to people.

This seems fair.

>More expensive

It's more expensive because we make it more expensive.

1 shotgun shell to the skull is all it takes.

make her spend the next 20 years licking the penises of dirty homeless men

Don't lick things that don't belong to you. Or else. End of the fucking conversation, nigger.

since she likes licking things that aren't her's. i would sentence her to lick 30 random volunteered mens assholes. after each lick it is mandatory to kiss only once

kiss their assholes once

7 years. It's a terrible number and take up her "prime" years. Brutal indeed but she needs just 15 years probation instead

it's only more expensive cause they fuck around waiting and let em do appeal after appeal execute the fucks within an hour of the verdict no ifs/and or butts and it would be miles cheaper

I'd make her pay for the store's entire supply of that brand of ice cream then do community service Monday through Saturday for 3 months.

Meh. Drama. Just rape her, record it and publish the results on her Facebook. 1st step would be to know her name and address.

the constitution needs a do over anyways its the reason the shit country is full of trigger happy retards. Imagine sitting in your car wearing a balaclava with tactical vest and having guns in the front but becuase open carry in michigan is legal when the cops show up to ask what youre doing there automatically assholes cause he hasnt broke the law, would of been funny as fuck if 10 minutes after the stop he went and fucking shot a school with 300 kids in wouldn't of it? you guys need help.

stick the cream
up the vagene

refuse to volunteer
get the twenty years

Electric chair

well that's a lovely hypothetical ya got there

>shipped the cotton fields
imagine being this dumb
imagine being this indoctrinated

what she did resulted in several copycat acts that endanger people's health.
if she happened to be sick, the person purchasing that ice cream could've caught it, and what if it was an elderly person or a kid? they have weaker immune systems and it could get them serious health problems, or even death.
the fact she caused this to become a trend is enough to warrant a death sentence. not just to punish her for putting at risk people's health but also to ensure any other idiot who thought this was funny is discouraged from copying her

Well, what crime did he commit?

Does she have ebola or something? Fucking stupid fast food pricks get caught fucking with food way worse than that, and they don't even always get fired.

>huur duur pay people shitty wages and expect to trust them with your food huur duuur

>the fact she caused this to become a trend

When did this happen. Stop spreading lies you mong.

Public lynching & hang the bitch

She could also get as little as two years. For me, it would be a matter of scope and history. For scope, was it just one or was it a bunch? For history, is she a first time offender or not? If she's a first time offender, fucked with fewer than 5, and gives up the camera guy, 2 years. If she licked like 30, has a record, and isn't cooperative, fuck her she gets three choices. 1. 20 years in jail. 2. 10 years in the marines on the front lines suicide squad style. Or a fine equal to 100000x the cost of the damaged merchandise.

Your taste buds must be fuckedddd

Blue bell is literally the best ice cream you can get at a grocery

He didn’t imply that at all...

maybe if you got your information from anywhere else besides just Yea Forums youd know it was a trend

So I looked into this, and she absolutely is a public menance. Turns out she's done shit like this before. And in this case she was sick and intentionally trying to spread it. As far as I'm concerned she deserves 20 years....in gitmo....on terrorism charges. Fuck her.

Maximum to make a point.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vrirAXdlcQo

Y'all gotta hurry up. I gots to go shit

none, that wasnt my point my point was that he flared up like a child when the officer just wanted to ask what he was doing which if he replied anything but "none of your concern" i would of been fine

Did you read the post? Lawyers will push the appeal process to the limits regardless of the wishes of the convicted. This is not "due process" this is people soaking the system for all its worth. While I don't advocate removing the appeals process entirely its gets ridiculous when you have people who are obviously guilty, and yes there are situations where the evidence is so overwhelming that the only reason the jury had a need to convene is formality, yet appeals go on for decades because of a typo on a warrant sheet or the fact that the guy's Miranda rights weren't originally given in Sudanese when arrested and only translated after they got to the station.

60 days in jail, 1 year probation

Come on people, it's not like she was smuggling heroin, chill the fuck out.

She ultimately will be responsible for ice cream manufactures being forced to retool their containers now that this idea has been planted in the heads of the populace. Which have already produced copycats. This will cost millions and these costs will be transferred to the consumer. Additionally, it sets the precedent that product tampering is a minor crime if no one immediately dies from it. But hey, lets be chill about it.

I am an attorney and you're talking out of your ass. That is not true at all. An attorney cannot push anything against his client's wishes. The client ultimately makes the call, so long as he doesn't want the attorney to village the law or ethics code. You're so full of shit.

5-8 years and bail of 10,000

I'm following up to clarify. The appeals process is an automatic thing. The client doesn't make that call. But neither do the attorneys. It's automatic and outside of the control of both of them.

that's strange. I'm an attorney as well and niggers tongue my anus. take that into consideration

send her back to the cotton fields or africa in their regard

No. People that are buying heroin know they are buying heroin. People that are buying ice cream don’t know, don’t want to buy niggered ice cream. Blue Bell will lose business because of this. Hang the bitch.

i'm thinking this is an american issue.
watching the video i thought it was fake. because she simply opened it.
in europe, all ice cream containers of that sort have some type of plastic seal. to prevent tampering. so it'd be pretty obvious someone opened it.
but if that's not a thing in america, they'd just have to start using the same sealing technique they use for the ones sold in europe.
unless it's a company that's only sold in america, in that case, they'll have to do it from scratch

Some do it here, some don’t. Tampering laws in the us are very serious & are charged as felonies.

Really?

floridabar.org/the-florida-bar-news/death-sentence-reviews-are-automatic-even-if-its-against-the-clients-wishes/

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Johnson-Execution-Appeal-Delaware-147931485.html

Again, not because of the attorneys, you dense duck. But because of the process.

the only thing worse than jail for a female, hard labor

Theres videos of niggers just opening that shit up like nothing and putting back like it wasn't open.

What about the guy who drank mouthwash and spat it back in the bottle?

too many copy cats now. needs at least 5

>can't provide evidence
>continues to make false claims

Death by torture

Don't know about federal laws, but I know that in Michigan, you can be tried as an adult as young as 15.

Second example isn't "because of the process" Would have given you Gary Gilmore but that was awhile ago and I wanted to quick grab some recent stuff without expending too much time on shit that's just going to be dismissed anyway. Someone who makes his living as a professional liar calling people names.

As much as i would like to see a steep punishment she will most likely get 2 years (the minimum for this crime) so anyone saying anthing less is automatically wrong. Up to a 10k fine as well. No matter what will still be a felon. Their also looking for the thing filming and encouraging it.

10 years for public endangerment

or

Dumbass should eat an entire tub of ice cream that the jury has licked and contract salmonella. No one fucks with anyone's food, especially for superficial instagram likes

Blue bell is the bomb you Dryersfag

This my problem with the laws. They can't make up their mind...

If you're not old enough to consent to sex, smoke, or drink, then you should not be old enough to be tried as an adult for crimes.

Top kek. Fucking love uncle ruckus

Electric chair

Sex, smoke and drink aren't inherently bad they just have the potential to be bad and children supposedly can't understand this. Children are usually only tried as adults for heinous crimes. You might not have the cognitive capacity to realize the probabilities of getting pregnant from unprotected sex but by your teens it should be pretty clear that beating someone to near death with a rock and then setting them on fire is wrong.