How do i kill myself in a way that is painless and guarantees my death

How do i kill myself in a way that is painless and guarantees my death.

Attached: sad mr bean.jpg (480x368, 12K)

just fly like an eagle

Jump off a really high point, not into water.

Splat.

Just concentrate really hard on stopping your heart from beating

Obviously gun shot to the head would be the first option for what you’re looking for. Heroin OD to, just relaxing into pure euphoria while your body slowly starts to shut down and cease. All while you feel amazing as it happens

Put a garbage sack over your head and release helium or nitrogen into it

Let some horse fuck you till death

I have seen way too many cases where someone survives a gunshot to the head and becomes a vegetable, i know that there is no suicide with a 100% mortality rate but surely something can come close. Im not able to get my hands on heroin where i live.

Take a bath in gasoline. You will pass out and it will be painless.

Gunshot right into your temple, people fuck it up because they aren’t 100% for sure about doing the act and flinch last second and cause the bullet to just lodge in the outer skull rather than mush their brain to soup

Don’t do it seriously

>I have seen way too many cases where someone survives a gunshot to the head
well, dont be a moron
>and becomes a vegetable
vegetables dont know that they are vegetables
just like a tree is not selfaware that ze is a tree
so where is the problem?

Attached: 1561540232924.jpg (1280x916, 327K)

Welcome to Yea Forums

Attached: 1554842373014.jpg (1584x1224, 149K)

This man is a faggot with no self determination. If you want it done, you do it. How selfish for anyone who doesn't understand your situation to say 'Don't do it' because they're uncomfortable. You're free to look away pansy, but the rest of us are here to actually help a human being.

Kek
Give us a reason fag

I have acces to a revolver and a shotgun, im guessing the shotgun would do a lot more damage right?

Eat the shotgun and be sure to load two shots. If you really don't want to mess up pay a homeless man to finish you.

If Kira Yoshikage gives you a handjob...

Attached: 9574a947-410f-4c14-9071-598e4f9dc85c.jpg (600x1009, 122K)

Lol no, you’re not gunna be able to get a shotgun and point it at your head and keep steady. Shotguns are way too big and long, revolver is perfect. Literally perfect

Alright, maybe ill livestream it. got any links to a streaming site that will allow that kind of shit

Do it ironically.

For what it's worth you'll still be the same fucked up person on the other side.

Search for contraptions for suicide from helium.
or just plug a gas mask (or whatever its called) into a helium container

Don't do it bro... Life's hard enough, we all will die later or sooner.. Do something GREAT, do something constructive till u die. But not this way.

If you seriously try it with the shotgun you deserve the paralyzed life you’ll have to live with after

This.
Or just stop breathing.

Shoot the brainstam you fucking faggot.
Temple is attention.

heroin od must be so great

do a flip faggot

Lol ok dipshit fuckass, jam the barrel of the gun into your neck and shoot. Lol ok guy

Attached: suicide_attempt.webm (368x640, 1.11M)

There will be no "other side", just nothingness.

Can you sense the irony in your post, what is the point of doing something "GREAT" if it wont matter in the end.

Don’t kill yourself, OP. You’ll only go to hell, and everyone knows that hell doesn’t have Battletoads.

That's why you hire the homeless man for doubletap, don't be dumb.

anywhere
you won't get shutdown before you're dead

say subscribe to pewdiepie before you do it

>do something constructive till u die
yeah, shoot up a school or somethin

dont

because you do it

>make contraption on a timer that will reliably fire a gun a couple of times
>set it up to shoot 2x
>give yourself a syringe of k.o serum
>get shot by gun half hour after falling asleep
>never wake up
>baffle cops and family with your dedication and ingenuity
>cops and family: "he could have been an engineer"

Attached: 1562794144451.jpg (480x480, 21K)