go vegan

Attached: karat.jpg (690x920, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DyaF_gCKWsI
youtube.com/watch?v=rQIPJGfQ4WQ&t=8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

give me one good reason why i should

no, you mainstream cunt.

plants are alive and feel pain when you bite them. The dont die when you pick them out of the ground

it's not mainstream
it's healthy

>it's healthy
Bullshit.
Every single vegan I know either has some deficiency symptoms or raids the hidden fridge at night. That or they make retarded exceptions like "I'm vegan but I eat fish, because fish aren't animals."
My ex is a vegan. She left me because I wasn't interested in the fad. All her stupid friends jumped on the wagon because "vegans are soooo better humans, you filthy meat eaters". Most of them have silly exceptions from the rules, though. Eating non-vegan ice cream, fish, eggs or other stuff. They still wear real leather, have cars with leather seats, use animal hides as rugs. The list doesn't stop. And they completely lost any touch with reality. They believe in homeopathy, think Peta fights for animals, are in part antivaxxers or other bullshit. It's a retarded clusterfuck. They hate me because I dared to have another opinion.

The majority of vegans right here. You want to cut down on the red meat you eat that's fine but don't act all moralist unless you are 100%. And that's a true 100% and not a 84% because you can't be bothered to learn just how much stuff has animal products in them. eg. the vegan giving the moral lecture will eating standard Jello brand jello

that

The only vegan I can respect is my cousin. She has to be a vegan because of multiple serious food allergies. But she would kill for a real steak if she could hold it in.

How do you feel about eating bugs as a substitute the the fake meat you guys slurp down

The Altruism Diet. Do not use plants or animals for food, be food for plants and animals.

I can give your cousin a meat popsicle she can suck all the flavors straight from my salty nuts

Nigger I like meat. I even hunt deer every fall.

What about bugs
Where do bugs go

>inducing violent projectile vomiting
Thanks, she'll pass.

I will too in a year or two

How do you gauge how many points are a deer or that type like 10. Buck what the hell does that mean

It could be an alternative but I would have to grind them up and flavor it with something else to not vomit on the spot.

Bugs are animals, dingus

Perhaps you didn’t “understand” my “proposition”, I want to drain my ball in her orifices let’s set this up my salty meat club wants supple vegans to infect with red meat syndrome/ shell be constantly thinking about how different cocks must taste, here send me her number let’s get this goin ya queer

Going vegan was the best decision I made in my whole life

youtube.com/watch?v=DyaF_gCKWsI

IDK, I`ve only ever bagged doe.

Google says:
How to Count the Points on Deer Antlers
Measure each protrusion from the area where it leaves the main beam to its tip. ...
Count the end tip of each main beam as a point.
Measure non-typical points in the same manner. ...
Include brow tines in your point count for a whitetail deer rack. ...
Add up all of the qualifying points for a total count.

Bugs are animals. How?
Are you also gonna say niggers are humans too? You moron bugs are to animals as niggers are to humans, you dumb ass

Dam that’s alot of math homie, danke tho. I got this big ol point for that vato cousin, where she at dawg

>infect other vegans
You almost got me there but I like my cousin and don't want to kill her.

0-100 in 3 replies

no thanks, being prey sucks

Yep. They suddenly acquire this omniscience concerning everything else once they are vegans and whatever someone else says is instantly relegated to "conshupeewhushee theewee". Most of them really have no understanding at all when it comes to nutrition, chemicals/gmos in food, vaccines, homeopathy, etc.

Attached: fuuuuuuuuuuu-troll_dad_vegetarian_chicken's_period.png (500x726, 258K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rQIPJGfQ4WQ&t=8s

Yes, niggers were considered untermensch by the top nazi geneticists and those guys were very intelligent so that's all we need to know , case closed.

This. And something you can usually observe is that their hairrots get weaker and falls out eventually. Try tell me again that this is healthy you fucking faggots lmao