I'm fucking done Yea Forums. My only question is, what happens to my shit after I go? I have no will...

I'm fucking done Yea Forums. My only question is, what happens to my shit after I go? I have no will. Does the state get it all or what?

Attached: xsJuokb.png (825x523, 466K)

if you have family, after taxes and all other debts are paid, it goes to them. if you have no one, it goes to the state

now i finnaly know how to use properly use a rope. now i can finnaly kill myself. thxs OP

I don't have a wife or kids, so it would go to parents and my sister?

Also why the fuck do I have to pay taxes after I'm dead.

It will go through a court process known as probate, and anyone who should have gotten it will likely get fucked.

< If you're serious about this GET HELP. There are tons of anonymous resources online, over the phone, etc. Dont do it fren

No will?
State gets it unless your family fights for it.
Charity donation > state getting anything for free.

Use all your money before you go

I don't think I'm very helpable but thanks.
Ok wait so they have to fight for it?

there will be a proceeding. a judge will appoint an executor to your estate. the executor will give your possible heirs a suggestion on how to split it up. if your heirs agree, it ends here. if they don't, it goes to court

If you have enough possessions to worry about their dispersal, why might you be ending it?
Dont do it. But if you do. Your 1000 bucks would help a charity much more than the state.

Well what a fucking pussy, do it already and deliver some pics of your act with the timestamp

Yeah bro, my gma died of natural causes and had a decent enough will.
State took everything she had left in the bank and investments etc.
Took my cousin years to get it back.
She's livin up that neet lifestyle though.

Posessions don't equal happiness man

light your house on fire so you dont have to worry about A) failing the suicide attempt and B) your shit goes away

Why are you done? Maybe you should rethink it.

I've thought about it a long time

Dont do it user its not worth it.

jesus fucking christ... if you're not going to be helpful, shut the fuck up

kill yourself, you goddamn faggot. and quit whoring out for attention

Attached: 71518572.jpg (604x340, 36K)

does the noose hurt?

Don't know yet
I'm trying to figure out this shit about my stuff first

Yeah, but what's your reason?

I've thought about it a lot myself. I'm not being a dick. Just trying to help user out possibly.

Is there anything I should take care of in terms of important shit which will give people trouble after I am dead?

-no trash in my flat
-everything I own reduced to absolute minimum
-no debt
-written a short text to friends and family
-????

Depression, anxiety, loneliness, the usual shit

you should give people the benefit of the doubt, op might be serious.

there's nothing really to do. If you like your landlord you could call an ambulance before you off yourself so your decomposing body doesn't ruin the property. they will never reach you in time to prevent your death, so it's ok

You'll be dead what do you care, your family and friends will be more devastated by you being gone than any other aspect of your death.

Still no reason to make it willingly harder for them, is it?
good to hear, I feel as if I constantly miss one important detail

even if you do, you won't know and you won't care

Dude, fucking hang in there. Just as rapidly as shit can go sideways in your life, it can just as quickly turn around in a positive way.

Also, if you're committed to ending yourself, commit do doing some fun shit first. Maybe it'll change your mind. And even if it doesn't, at least you'd have had some fun first.

Not being edgy but I don't really enjoy anything anymore.
Also
This guy isn't me

Haha, you are right. See you user

to all the idiots on this thread

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Attached: 1532934628021.jpg (225x225, 6K)

But you're in a position where you have excess possessions, something billions of people don't get to experience.
So much such that the items in your life aren't tools for happiness.
And you seem to be worried about their dispersal.
Correct me if I'm wrong but the point in possessions is to help you do things that you like to help make you happy.
Ie- rock climbing shoes, vidya game system, etc etc.
Or are you worried about your lamp, bed frame, etc?

You say that now. Do you have massage parlors where you live? Go at least get a handjob. Or even at least order a pizza. Maybe just get a bottle of booze. Anything.

Why do you care about your stuff if you are going to die? It’s not going to mater once your dead. Suicide is a bitch way out! Grow a pair and keep living. Believe me I have been raped, physically abused, nearly killed, watch my mom get murder, had a child die, been homeless, over dosed, killed someone, survived cancer and guess what mother fucker, I am still trying to live and life sucks sometimes but tomorrow is another day. So quit being a selfish piece of shat and being worried about your ‘things’ and realize how lucky you are to be breathing and have things.

They might, I guess.
I was just hoping they'd get it instead of the damn government. I'm not worried about the stuff itself.

Don't forget to livestream it. ;)

Attached: Beast_Do_it_faggot.jpg (616x456, 58K)

Not government isn't the same as caring that your family gets your crap, but....
They'd rather have you and not your crap.

probably
nah

goodbye blue sky

Youll never know until you go