This is fucking it Yea Forumsros

This is fucking it Yea Forumsros

I've been married for 7 years, now found out my wife's been fucking a student in a trip and she's pregnant, she can't hide it anymore so she told me the truth

Now I'm in our vacation house drunk af and I really don't fucking know what to do except from drinking til pass out

Attached: 1562883445893.jpg (663x443, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/thread/804407105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell everybody she knows and bail obviously

Divorce her, sell the main house and go on vacation

It's this thread again.
This is a roleplay.

For sure,

OP you gotta get rid of that bitch. She doesn't deserve you.

What are your plans for the child? Whose getting it/is she keeping it?

>Now I'm in our vacation house drunk af and I really don't fucking know what to do except from drinking til pass out

he told you already, he doesnt know

D I S C O M F O R T A B L E

yeet, off

Get drunk and chill with your phone off. Pass out. Wake up. Contact divorce attorney and proceed with divorce. Find younger/hotter chick to fuck or marry, and never talk to your wife again.

If she did played with you then play with her too. Don't think she loves you or anything because she never fucking did op. If she do loves you she won't fuck someone else and be loyal to you. Never ever put your name to her bastard. Never ever be that man who'll work hard for a bitch like her and her bastard. Go be free op. Do what you can to run away from that whore and her bastard. Never ever look back. Go and find someone else to play with or idk what you want. Just remember to not trust anyone.

Go ahead and run with your money and find your real happiness

Get a hammer and two nails. Use them wisely and in the correct order.

This, fucking this

Attached: 1540225382350.jpg (640x599, 324K)

Attached: Screenshot_29.png (536x535, 149K)

Divorce the fuck out of her

Find the student and fuck his mother

Then set free finally and fuck hot girls or whatever busts your nuts

Leave her man she does not love you. She was never going to tell you, if she didn't get pregnant and she would've kept doing so til now. Cheating was a choice user. She threw away a diamond and picked up a rock

Attached: 3504352988.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

Attached: 2915969774.jpg (1514x1624, 189K)

If he's a Murilard he's still fucked and she will take everything from him. OP's basically homeless and forever broke already.

THIS!

archived.moe/b/thread/804407105

Shame her to everyone then leave her.

If your in America. Sleep off the buzz, when sober contact lawyer. In the mean time clean out your checking and savings account. Open new account and add money there. Continue to pay the bills until court hearing so she can't get you for abandonment. Keep a detailed record of any and all info on the infidelity and let your attorney know everything. If you don't live in a liberal district and or state you might have a chance to fuck her over good. Pick yourself up and find something younger, hotter, and all around better then rub that shit in your soon to be ex's face.

Sell all of your assests for cash, anything and everything, file for divorce, be clear her infidelity is the cause of the divorce, court is going to be tedious and boring, once you're out divide assets as you should and move along. Do not go back to her though, for the love of god don't

again? geez

Post noods

Live stream /her

This

Set up a separate bank account and move your money out, tell everyone and vanish. Divorce and everything

Definitely divorce her. Definitely get her fired from teaching. Definitely expose the story to the world.