My friend is dating my little sister. She's 18 and he's 23...

My friend is dating my little sister. She's 18 and he's 23. My parents say I should just let them be happy but I'm pissed off and feel betrayed. What should I do? Pic related...

Attached: _eajgn.png (535x1136, 823K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Makes me feel like it's acceptable to date this 18 year old I know. I'm 24 cheers

Looking at the picture your sister is already a little cock whore so face the fact that she is swallowing his cock

Good for your friend looks like he made the right move and gets to fuck a sweet 18 year old pussy

What should you do? Be happy for them. Take it as a compliment. Your sister thinks you have good taste in friends. Your friend thinks your family is great.
Nothing wrong going on here.

He’s already been inside of her so what is there to gain at this point

Your friend has been clapping your sisters cheeks longer than you would think.
Also your has probably been ran through more than enough times

Fuck off she's not a whore. I didn't mind her other boyfriends its just the fact that this one is my friend. Like now he is always at my house and its not because we are hanging out...

Give us more pics of her

so you're jelly now? if that shit isn't bait, you sound pathetic

What so I should just be ok with my friend sleeping with my sister? They didn't even tell me and I found out on fb.

Fuck your sister

Man Code declares he should have at least run it past you.

Kick his ass and if he still wants to date her afterwards, let them be.

Borrow your friend's phone and check for slutty sister pics

Find her nudes and post them on Yea Forums.

I don't see how this helps my situation...

Attached: _egan.png (242x680, 296K)

Look at it this way. If they get married, you'll have a bro who is a brother in law and a legit friend

Give your friend a lot of ex lax vodka drinks. While hanging out with him and your sister. He will shit the bed next to her and they will brake up.

Mfw you will never fuck your sister.why even live?

Fuck off, beaner

As long as he's a chill guy who is good with your sister STOP BEING A FAG and let them be happy.

Attached: 1562535204392.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

I'm sure you're fine. Before my friend her other BFs have all been mid 20s too.

Nice trips got any nudes?

Aight OP, imma be real with you. Girls at eighteen generally have atleast above a 5 body count. I'm in university, its a fact of life. Would you rather take one cock or a bunch at frat parties :/

Not Spanish... Italian.

Attached: _eagn.png (763x1183, 1.13M)

I'm fine with her being an adult. I think this is either her 8th or 9th BF. I'm just mad that I was never told until after they were together..

If that's the case then yeah, I would feel betrayed since it would feel like your friend was only friends with you to date your sister.

If anybody if gonna fuck my sister its gonna be me

Tfw op has no say and its really none of his business anymore

Can tell ur a cuck from here OP you sorry sack of insecurity you have no control and are a fag

op is mad because he called dibs on his sister but friend didn't respect it. More tonight on tales of Alabama

Oh yeah he’s pounding that whenever he can

I don't really see it as a big deal. Back in school I had a pretty good friend that dated my older sister. I told her he was a POS but she went ahead and dated him anyway. They dated on and off for about 4 years. The way I looked at it, he had to behave or deal with me. She now looks back at it as a mistake.

Anyway, if she wasn't seeing him she'd be seeing some other dick-tip. At least you know this one and can keep an eye on him. Plus, you can always have that "I told you so" moment when it goes to shit....and most do.

Post the nudes

Set up hidden cam
Post the new nudes
$$$$$!

grow up

why do you care?

Deepnude her

You're 23. Move out in your own you faggoty baby.

Yeah it was rude of him. I think he shouldn't have done it. I wouldn't hang out with him at all now. I think you're right to feel betrayed.

You'd rather she is dating some random cunt than a guy you know and trust? You want to fuck her and are jelly mate. Only answer.

>friend
Better than somebody you hate. Plus you’re around him often and you might have an easy chance to get into his phone and see her nudes.

Don’t be a retard

You are in denial and she is definitely getting fucked hard by your friend.

You should mind your own life and let them fuck in peace.

>Plus you’re around him often and you might have an easy chance to get into his phone and see her nudes.
topkek

dude you know what you have to do.... honor kill them both..

also nigga your 23, get your own place then if it bothers you

>betrayed
what the fuck are you talking about?
it's not like he stole your car

fuck his mom

Best, most logical post ITT

Well he's riding something of his

Fuck his sister. Or brother, if you're into that kinda stuff.

You are 23 living with parents having your adult friend come over and fuck your 18 year old sister. Damn dude your life is sad

She doesn't have a car so sometimes I have to drop her off at his place... It sucks...

Nice, you're essentially uber eats, you deliver, your friend eats

Just stop being cucked by your younger sister you fuckwit

should try to fuck his mother

post nudes of your sister, that'll teach 'em both

I have to be more assertive. She doesn't work so she borrows money from me sometimes when she goes out with him. She never pays me back...

any nudes?

Do you fantasize about his cum running off your sisters chin? Do you secretly wish it was you?

But he did steal his ride

Fuck your sister in front of your friend!

she's 18 and he's 23, so the fuck what? stop being a selfish cunt.

if the dude's 35 (plus or minus a year or two), then yeah that would be problematic, but that isn't the case.

Probably doing it because she knows it pisses you off. And she knows you are a beta bitch. Your friend knows it to kill your self

This is bait. Plain. and simple.
My mom would have made my older sister drive me to a date but I know I'm the exception.

My brother fucked my buddies 16 year old sister before leaving for army basic. He got so upset he got hammered one night and came to my parents house where we live and wanted to fight my brother LOL
It was so fucking weird. Once he left my brother showed me pics of the chick and I didn’t blame him. I would’ve

Sister's tits or GTFO

Sorry homie sounds like your jealous of your sister in the way that she is getting attention from your homie, so much so he doesn't even hang around to chill with you.

Thats fucked up and honestly should show you how little your friendship means to him now that he has what he wanted possibly all along.

Sometimes its better to move on with your life man. You'll have to accept that your friendship is going to be lower-tier and you'll be third wheeling anything that happens with yall three from here on.

It will take endurance, patience, and pain but you'll come through.

Fake and gay.
And nobody owns anyone else. Get a fucking life fatso

BRUH,she's a whore.trust me,i bet she's on her knees right now slobbering all over your friends cock

Dam, your friend is destroying that super nice ass
How’s that make you feel?

>other boyfriends
>not a whore
let her die

oh gross then. fuck the italians.

i can do this

BEST FUCKING DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN WE GOT FUN WE GOT TRAPS WE GOT EGIRLS WE GOT MOVIE NIGHTS WE GOT FUN FOR THE WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY JOIN NOW!!

discord
.gg/Txu5pZs

Attached: __astolfo_fate_apocrypha_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_greetload__sample-53b2b44370b29ce (850x903, 286K)

I used to fuck my friends little sister. The family was not happy but whatever.

Is your sisters chastity your responsibility? It just sounds like you're jealous you can't fuck your sister.

Gee... I suddenly feel sorry for him.

Any more pictures?

Has OP abandoned this thread?

i did that and i never talked to said friend again your friend sucks, i didnt realize how back i sucked at the time i regret it

If the sisters hot and over 16 then it's hard to resist friend or not