This is not a meme: i need help to get some easy-obtainable or easy "manufactured-at-home" poison...

this is not a meme: i need help to get some easy-obtainable or easy "manufactured-at-home" poison,preferably one i can put on someone's cigarrettes or food,i havent found any help on google and i dont know any Deep web forums of people who can help me with that,please someone help me

Attached: pepepoiso.png (1000x1000, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWEo0ewWc4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why?

Just mix bleach and ammonia in a room with as little light as possible

that wont work,but thanks for the idea,it needs to be something i can mix with cigarrettes and/or food

again, why? if you say it might make the decision on the poison or administration method better (for instance, if they cheated on you poisoning their contraceptive pill or condoms or whatever, or if they stole your money put poison on some money and give it to them before they eat dinner)

>Dumb frog poster

Is your dad telling you to get a job again.

a distant family member is threatening to kill me,and besides that he is an alchooholic and heavy smoker who spends my family's money and is going to make us all suffer with him

yeah i know how stupid and edgy it sounds to post this stuff on Yea Forums,especially with a pepe JPG,but i dont have any other options and this is my last resort

>but i dont have any other options and this is my last resort
>Suffocation
>No breathing
>Don't give a fuck if I cut my arm, bleeding

Yeah no, stop being teenage. You aren't poisoning anyone. What a beta thing to do anyway, if you want to get back at someone, fight them.

fuck i knew this was going to happen,i didnt want to sound like a gay edgelord and stuff here,i never wanted to warm anyone in my life,but i wouldn't ask if it was REALLY for my safety
i would apreciate even know which medicine has a letal overdose in small doses

Use rat poison, you dumb slut.

>i would appreciate even know which medicine has a lethal overdose in small doses

Yeah no one cares. Let me guess, your sweet heart left you/cheated/got rejected/got fired/other misc teen issues. Might as well tell me.

rat poison is only lethal in big amounts and it have a strong taste,anyone would notice it

NYPA
also checked

this looks about your speed.

youtube.com/watch?v=jWEo0ewWc4g

i dont want a army faggot,i want advice

watchmojo?
seriously?

How about considering not poisoning anyone. Whom ever the fuck it is you're upset with, it's better to just fuck off and not have anything to do with than to poison them and very likely get arrested and spend a long time in the clink. Just get a hold of yourself.

We won't tell you unless you tell your situation, not everything needs a permanent solution

ypu can make concentrated nicotine fairly easy a few drops will kill you

Attached: 064.gif (326x281, 171K)

(enter multiple "ha"s(like 300)) you can't kill such a beast you fool

Just move out you faggot, or call the cops on him

>i want advice

Yeah sure I'll just walk you through the steps needed to make deadly poison so you can then go murder someone. On a public image board of all places.

You aren't very smart, are you?

okay,thanks for being interested instead of just saying "OHMERGERD U A EDGY TEEN KYS"
my problem is that an distant alchooholic uncle with mental disorders is living in my house with my family cause he is homeless or something like that,but the problem is that i think he is a pedophile (i have a small brother so thats a BIG no from me) and he said lots of times he will kill me and my family doesnt do shit because they all have pity of him and i am fucking worried about my brother (he "plays" with him in a fucking strange way)

On a public image board that the FBI browses

Apple seeds contain some cyanide

its okay im not american and my country doesnt give a fuck about image boards,the online security here is kinda non-existant

i would need LOTS of apples and lots of time to sinthesize the cyanide out of them,but thanks for the tip

Either call the cops on him or kick the fucker out of your house

>assuming we aren't American

>Tell social services
>Tell the police
>Tell your parents
>Move out
>????
>Nope I'll ask Yea Forums for advice on how to make poison so I can murder a man
>This is a practical, safe and reasonable way of dealing with my lifes issue.

Okay little guy, you go kill the man for vague reasons at best. Or get a job and move out. Whatever happens first.

Who's the mark op?

dont you think i already tried all this?????
why do you think he wants me dead?

Rat poison , but cyanide is preffered if you can get your hands on it

Just make sure to NOT put the cyanide in sweet things as i heard somewhere that this is the reason that Rasputin surivived the cyanide. Im not sure about this one but you dont want him to pull a Rasputin on you so... better safe than sorry

Just shoot him and say he attacked you

>why do you think he wants me dead?

Because you spend all day jerking off and frog posting when really you should be out working. Sorry user but really you are the problem here.

>Tell social services
>Tell the police
>Tell your parents
>Move out
>He heard from the parents about your snitching
>He finds you
>Fucking die

>Rat poison

>rat poison is only lethal in big amounts and it have a strong taste,anyone would notice it

Ok , maybe rat poison wont work

How much of a pussy do you have to be? He's an old drunk and I doubt you live in a household where your parents would just let you get murdered by some old man. Get a grip on yourself.

Here some advice for a little bitch like yourself.

>Wait till he's drunk and wobbly and needs a piss
>Wait till his backs turned
>Hit him in the head

Kid if you dont even know the nicotine homemade poisoning trick ur actually below 80 iq

i do work,and i dont like the ideia of he spending my money

i know about it but its hard to make at home

No it isn't retard, just buy cigs and start

Ok OP just THINK about it.

If there was an 'easy to make at home' 100% effective poison, people would be dying constantly, it would be in the news all the time and there would be huge government crackdowns.

Do you think your the first person to want to poison someone?

>but lots of things are toxic?

What DOES happen fairly regularly is people TRY to poison someone (poisoning someone undetected is hard) with something, it fails 99% of the time and the police ask "who would want to poison you?". Then you end up in prison for attempted murder.

Explain your problem (even in vague terms) and someone can probably suggest a non poison based solution.

Think, even the KGB and shit get caught trying to poison people and they have millions in budget and fucking secret agents.

>Because I'm an under-aged retard

And the threads done.

Literally drop one drop if nicotine in coffee nobody notices ded tadah

Just make mustard gas. Ammonia and bleach. Dont actually do it tho.

>poisoning someone undetected is hard

Not really, it's really actually quite easy and what you need, you can buy in a shop. But I'm not telling OP because he's a little faggot.

Use ricin lel

>Not really, it's really actually quite easy and what you need, you can buy in a shop. But I'm not telling

fucking kek

Holy shit yeah i was just thinking about that bullshit totse article about 'extracting nicotine as poison' as i was writing that post.

There's no way for someone your age to poison a person without getting caught. You WILL get caught and you WILL go to jail for a very long time.

If he's threatening to kill you, gather proof of it and contact the FBI. Provide them the proof and tell them that you're genuinely afraid for your life.

They'll take care of it.

Attached: 1560022877936.jpg (468x895, 46K)

wow careful guys we have a confirmed badass evil genius here

Honestly, no bullshit. If you know what you are doing and what to look for you could walk into a certain shop, buy the item and no one would suspect anything.

But because OP is a little under aged NEET faggot that refused to man up, I'm not telling him.

Drinks?

Buy a bunch of Chewing tobacco, soak all the chew in 1 cup water, one can at a time, for 48 hours each and once you get about 12 cans of Copenhagen soaked, that water will kill any who consumes it and give severe nicotine poisoning to who ever touches it. Careful when handling.

So then go and stab the fucking guy to death.

>totse

Hello Oldfag. It's being a while since the days of BBS.

Your talking about that infographic about jewellers supply stores arn't you?

user, why do you care about someone elses life? Quite beta if you ask me.

Imagine being such a little faggot you need help with the most simple basic bitch way of killing a person

I fucking loved that place man its amazing how long the myths stick around.

Clearly the nicotine bullshit still exists as an (urban?) legend. Again think about it, if it was that easy wed see hundreds of news reports each year of people being killed by nicotine overdoses.

Man, this is a bad place to ask. You shuold go ask to an expert in chemistry for a few bucks maybe he'll tell you

Nope. Far simpler, it's not even dangerous to handle. This method has being used before in the past, but because the body metabolises it weirdly it's normally picked up if the body ever gets exhumed for whatever reason and not during initial autopsy. Most pathologists would just recognise the cause of death as mis adventure or accidental death.

Well, I have to go. Bye OP, enough getting beaten by your uncle because you refuse to leave the house or to get a job.

>a certain shop

Yeah the potassium cyanide you can just 'walk into a hardware store and buy' wouldn't work for several reasons.

Im shitposting, nerd.

>hey look at the time better go before everyone calls me a retarded underage dick smuggler again

>I fucking loved that place man its amazing how long the myths stick around.

Xippili(?) and that old dude that had lived as a raider or some shit. Some really cool characters I miss a bit. Never did figure out who jeff hunter was.

>I still have wintermutes leaked nude

Do some botanical reading. It will get you an answer within 5 min. If you are not a fucking retard

Hey man you didnt need to being NEETs into this. We got feelings to yknow :(
and NEET retards wouldn't go around asking how to poison someone.

Attached: 1562513336857.gif (560x420, 175K)

Attached: pretendingtoberetarded.jpg (651x1600, 275K)

just buy cyanide faggot. easy to come by

Shit user ive been looking for the 'totse fight night' shit for ages do you have them?

That fat kid (who got a magic marker stuck up his ass and had to go to canada to get it removed for free) met with the mixed race guy IRL to fight, but he was fucked up on dxm so they all just got drunk.

Fucking imagine if that happened today, people arguing on a forum then actually meeting to 'fight'.

There were a bunch of screen grabs of the threads and then the photos of them when they met up (fat kid looks seriously fucked up).

I often wonder where he is today, cant remember the usernames for shit unfortunately.

Errr... Mulatto? I think his name was. Yeah I do remember the fat kid, that was a fucking trip. I used to have the pictures of the meetups but that desktop got junked years ago.

Yeah the internet was a little different then, like the pyro shit. Redsky I think his name was, made a bunch of pipe bombs and then threatened his police station with them.... Just mad shit. Long gone are the days of the free internet

>Huff raid/Murder suicide, old friend

Mulatto yes! Shit thank you user that will hopefully make it easier to find some day. I wanted to get that stuff made into one of the tale from the internet things but as with you, i lost all those files (probably as a result of moving out my parents at 18).

I feel like back then as niche internet shit was for genuine weird people users were into real life weird shit too resulting in them doing allot of crazy real life stunts.

Because users were actually going out and shit they'd have allot more intriguing OC to bring to the table, even here stuff like knocking over the cardstand.

frogless shill gtfo

Attached: 1561961206725.jpg (600x518, 136K)

fucking kek i just found the dude on reddit (yeah lel).

Im gonna send over some messages to try get the stuff from him, sub to that whang guy on youtube, he seemed pretty interested in covering it.

Honestly OP I'm not sure what you're expecting to get here. There's no secret special way to kill someone that doesn't leave evidence.

If he is threatening your life, you are free to bring that to the attention of law enforcement. I feel as if you are overreacting.

I know what you could do but I won't tell you :^)

Attached: deepfried_1562870670479.png (588x516, 774K)