Learning japanese. Gimme some nihongo stuff and I'll translate it for you. No hentai just cuz I'm at work

Learning japanese. Gimme some nihongo stuff and I'll translate it for you. No hentai just cuz I'm at work.

Attached: 715c0865799c65388ceb888cebd6a7a4.gif (500x480, 865K)

Why are learning Japanese, it's pretty much useless unless you want to live there

Attached: 491.jpg (200x376, 14K)

He could read NisioisiN's books and even if it's the only reason, it's still worth it

Maybe I want to live there. It's been rewarding even by itself. I've realized how poor a sense you get of a place even as well known to the west as Japan without being able to hear them speak for themselves.
I'd also like to one day read some Japanese classics, but that's far off for me right now.
Also anime bruh.

Alright dude, just keep in mind that speaking Spanish looks good on your resume

Pero ya hablo espanol
Et francais plus ou mois aussi
Japanese has been much more challenging, and as a result, more rewarding.

Don't have any anime but here translate this
私の犬のペニスを吸う

"I SUCK MY DOGS DICK" ナイス

You got it

Well heh, I do speak a little nihongo ya know

Maybe 15 years ago that nigger language was worth anything but now it isn't since every spic has jumped the fucking border already and not even the military gives a minuscule bonus for it anymore

Ok, but like even if what you said it true, what is everything south of Mexico.

NAISU!

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 10K)

naisu!

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 38K)

Attached: 1560615817827.jpg (478x640, 55K)

How much do you know /where did you learn the Nihongo?

JLPT N3 level.
Various websites to start off, anki for flashcards. Now I watch movies and shows. Godzilla movies and japanese panel shows are my favorites. Also some anime, but most of it aside from the classics are kinda trash.

How welldo you speak? can you help me with my home work
im stuck on something retarded but it might be difficult. havent had chance to ask anyone and google gives no results

You should do your homework man. But if it's something small maybe I can help

Yeah hate when people question what language I want to learn as well, Japanese is awesome. I hope I can go there and live one day and be able to speak and read it fluently, I fucking hate Australia.

Attached: 1485570773481.jpg (1150x719, 95K)

You can do it dude. I went on a 3 week vacation recently and was able to have genuine long conversations after a little over a year of self study.

Whito piggu go homu!

>no hentai
is this fine?

Attached: 16810428_p0.png (800x800, 482K)

>I fucking hate Australia.
I was thinking of doing my masters degree in Australia, why do you hate it?
I just want to get out of Germany, fuck Germany.

He started doing that thing I don't understand again...
What's the meaning of this gesture?

H-hayai!

Attached: 16810428_p1.png (800x800, 507K)

どうもありがとう

Okay so to clarify I hate Australia but it's okay if you're planning on doing some form of education over here because it's pretty much the only thing this country is good for. It's a horrible place if you intend to work permanently or you're just starting out on your career, it's just too backward and full of drongos. The entire country is just a lazy put together mess, it's literally just a floating prison in the middle of the Ocean you can't escape from if you were raised there.

Come over for the education then get the hell out again, that's my recommendation but it's up to you I guess. I guess everyone hates their own country in a way and wants to escape it but I believe Australia is just a terrible place regardless.

Attached: maxresdefault_(2).jpg (1280x720, 132K)

what does her shirt say

Attached: xv8j1g5aza931.jpg (946x1298, 401K)

Fufu, is expecting a reaction out of me?
Unfortunately, unlike the noble, I'm not really upset by this sort of thing
(Got a little confused by the line 貴ちと違って, but this seems right?)

If I'm not mistaken it's "next time don't let me be born as a no-good" but not sure about the kana part.
Not OP btw.

So that next time I'm not born as a loser
Never heard of デキンコナイ before, but it sounds like 'someone who can't do (anything)'

Attached: Dc38BRAV0AAka8u.jpg_orig.jpg (1280x865, 159K)