Recently got diagnosed with a mild form ADD/ADHD...

Recently got diagnosed with a mild form ADD/ADHD. Psychiatrist who gave me the diagnosis said it wasn't bed enough to write a prescription but I could request it if I feel. I'm considering medication but before I go back, does Yea Forums know of any natural or non prescription medicine that I could get a hold of? Fuck big pharma.

Attached: 15598462189.jpg (702x478, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/2auWgZaA0XlA.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Coffee can help, as it boosts concentration. Have a few cups a day.

You don't know what ADHD is, do you?

Usually have a cup in the morning, does a cup every 6 hours sound alright?

a little cinnamon behind the ears before bed. cures everything.

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

Bait

Vitamin b helps

A lot of it is gonna be prescription; you can't hand out stuff like that normally cause those types of Meds naturally can change your personality.

Also, I'm about to give you two tips of advice; normally, you should never ask people on B for advice like this, cause you are gonna get mostly people who won't give two shits about giving you solid advice.

Second, I said *mostly*. I know two really close friends that have the same condition that you just were diagnosed with, and I can tell you, even if it is mild, you may really want to consider the Meds. They will really help you function if you feel that you do struggle now and then. I have seen my two friends with and without, and honestly, it has done them a lot of good. One is a female friend of mine, and another a friend of mine whom is in his 30's.

Either way, wish you the best my dude. Good luck and keep that silver lining in your mind; things get better from here. Surround yourself with friends and you will go far.

If I don't have my coffee I feel miserable at best. makes a bit of sense.

Fun Fact: No one does.

Fuck ADHD medication in general. Do you really want to spend every day for the rest of your life taking a pill that will eventually make you feel off in some way. I took adhd meds until i was 16. Sometimes it was like i wasnt making choices for myself. Its hard to describe again because that was 7 years ago. But its an uncomfortable feeling and it isnt worth building your body to rely on it. Im not anti vax or anything but i taught myself how to deal with my adhd and im doing fine. Now i have no idea what i want to do with my future and im always stoned and mix mushrooms in now and then foe some answers. Dont be like me. Go to the big pharma

That's because you're addicted to caffeine.
Pretty much no, they know people with ADHD/ADD have chemical imbalances in the brain and what that brings. As to the hows and whys, no one knows.

ADHD doesn't exist fren, believe in yourself and exercise self control.

Fuck this guy and his facebook research. The holocaust didnt happen we get it

Forgot to add; GP's/Doctors hand out ADD/ADHD diagnoses at whim because they're encouraged to in order for them to feed big pharma.

Calm down and take your pills mate

They're going to propose adderall.
If that's what you want act like you've heard all about it but have never tried it before. Seems those docs love the kickback pay they get from it.

Attached: 1562535204392.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

He is kinda right, emphasis on the kinda. ADHD is a silly diagnose, because its misgiven and does not have an actual standard procedure for diagnosing.

I know doctors get "kickbacks" for giving scripts to people with ADHD. That's why I'm asking Yea Forums fags if they know anything. I know it's not the most reliable board but fuck it.

Don't start with "a few cups" in the morning, have smaller cups throughout the day. No high-voltage espresso or stuff like that, just enough to be a mild stimulant.
You know, kind of like the ADHD meds they want to put you on.

Attached: 8738555134.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

Sorry for hitting below the belt mate, why do the docs think you've got add/adhd?

If this is OP of course.

Attached: 1542997035279.jpg (771x670, 47K)

Just do some meth. Its basically adderall just more potent and actually releases euphoria

You're a nice guy, user!

faggot

I was approached about possibly having it about 3 years ago, and rejected the idea because I was living with an abusive father and there were too many environmental variables for me to say confidently "hey, it might be.". I'm 20 now and I find myself hating my job because it's boring, and I seem to get easily distracted. I can focus on something granted it peaks my interest but I know later on in life after tech school there will be boring shit in life. I need to get myself a bit more together than I already am.

A good slap to your face will fix your problems, something your parents should of given you.

I would recommend reading ADHD self help books, or if thats not posible for what ever reason, watch ADHD Self help youtube videos.

There are many strategies that might be able to help you, such as speaking to yourself, and stimming. Please try this before going on meds.

also, the scholarship I applied for so I can go to tech school required me to take an IQ test which also included a pretty in depth psych eval. Hence the ADD/ADHD.

I'm no professional, but i would still be cautious about accepting your diagnosis, blaming a mental disorder for your personal issues could quickly deteriorate your quality of like. Essentially if its misdiagnosed.

That just sounds like me at work, work's proper dull mate if you have no interest in it. What do you do?

If there's nothing actually giving you grief health wise, there's not much point in looking into it, espescially where there's routes that involves drugs that could just end up making you feel worse.

Was the psych eval' a health and safety thing or are they just trying to see if there are candidates applying they can use to fill out quotas?

Where are you from, user?

This mate, I went through a proper miserable phase through highschool, did a daft thing and went along with getting an ASD diagnosis, utterly shafted my chances of getting into the armed forces later. Proper piss take.

Well, this is it Yea Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Yea Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. ud

Live stream link + further explanation:
a.uguu.se/2auWgZaA0XlA.txt

Attached: 1562948066.389.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Hope it got better, live and learn. That's all you can do!

I'm in Florida.
I went through vocational rehab and because I had a 504 (special accomidations for students) back then, vocational rehab was willing to pay for 10k of tech school training. I finish in 10 months.

Oh yeah i'm far less of a moody sod now, just need to sort out job wise. Currently working retail but i've been shafted for hours recently, which is always fun, sort of semi-neet existence.

Better off m8, could've got broken up in training and never forgiven yourself

There's always that risk, but would've preferred to find out rather than just given the middle finger of being permanently below standard.

meditate my friend, and remember that it has downsides, but it has prosides aswell, i guess you are very active etc.

at times I can be. I'm not energetic if whatever it is doesn't peak my interest, I guess I'm selective. If it helps with anything though it's with tech school.

Attached: 1543602373686.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Just sounds like anyone mate, I find it difficult to motivate myself at times espescially at work, there's a way to motivate yourself but it varies on the individual. I've motivated myself, no idea how though, but I feel better at work nowdays than I used to.

Could've been just a settling in thing for all I know.